Thread: Chris - 8 Burwood

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Chris - 8 Burwood

As per title, does anyone met the girl name Chris at 8 Burwood?? Based on picture in the website she looks stunning especially the body. If anyone saw her before just wanna know if she's young or kinda of 30's mature face lady with fake photo in website just like most girls in Locanto. Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That place is a dump! I tried Sonya and she the so girl South American girl was Asian 👎
    Very Very dark waiting rooms which are perfect smoke screens for covering their false photos

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Veets View Post
    That place is a dump! I tried Sonya and she the so girl South American girl was Asian 👎
    Very Very dark waiting rooms which are perfect smoke screens for covering their false photos
    That’s terrible that they would advertise Latina for an asian.. agreed.. Aboid at all cost..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow thats bad fake ads though...but for me personally I dont mind with fake nationality, but witth fake looks, thats a big NO NO. Thanks for your review though. But I still wanna know about this girl named Chris on the website

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey i always want some intel on Chris. Yeah in my experience they do tend to misrepresent ethnicity unless the SW is caucasian

Quote Originally Posted by Veets View Post
    That place is a dump! I tried Sonya and she the so girl South American girl was Asian ��

The one thing they have going is the venue. It feels like 3 ish star kind of hotel, nice showers and i can't remember if there was a hot tub. The shop's venue is fancy. The issue is management and staff, it's like they're not geared towards full service. And furthermore i heard this used to be a massage place which explains a lot. I've been here maybe 4 times but i've only booked twice. 2 of those times that i didn't book, it was kinda sketchy, i thought the receptionist was scamming both me and the SW to maximise time/profits. Later i realised the SW has a lot of demands like "30 minutes" sessions as standard and she and management fight a lot. The other girl was fine to deal with although they do have long hours and i caught her when her back hurts i wish she told me during viewings.