Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kyoto 206

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Kyoto 206

What is everyone's views on Kyoto 206. I have seen their line up a couple of times but never went ahead. I always went back to Ginza/G Empire.

What does everyone think about Kyoto 206?

Thank you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    What is everyone's views on Kyoto 206. I have seen their line up a couple of times but never went ahead. I always went back to Ginza/G Empire.

Thank you
    I was actually going to ask the same question. From my understanding the place is run similarly to Ginza where there a 2 shops (Kyoto and Sakura) but the girls seem to be interchangable.

I see alot of people going Ginza but im surprised theres hardly any reviews for this place despite only being a 2 min walk away.

Was wanting to see Sandra but she doesnt work there any more or at least i cant see her on the roster. The photos on the roster look really nice and authenitic to some degree and the girls look really hot but I'd be interested in knowing why youve walked out of the place?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been there a couple of times, 3 years ago, saw C Gucci and C Skylar, booking was easy and the girls were great, the rooms were clean. I’m not an overly demanding or hardcore fs punter so I had a great time, never been to the Ginza shops so I can’t compare.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by V2539 View Post
    Been there a couple of times, 3 years ago, saw C Gucci and C Skylar, booking was easy and the girls were great, the rooms were clean. I’m not an overly demanding or hardcore fs punter so I had a great time, never been to the Ginza shops so I can’t compare.
    And Skylar was a true professional, for the hour she totally focussed on me, even after I came the first time she made sure I got off a second shot and cleaned me up in the shower afterwards, a lovely lady

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Didn’t have the best experience in my walk in. Probably all the good girls were taken but there were two girls in their late30s to late40s who didthe hi bye intro thing they call a line up. So I definitely urge you to book a girl in. But I note they revamped all the photos of the girls on their website and I’ve been planning a re visit. The young Japanese girls are everywhere so can’t miss as long as it’s planned.

As much as I hate running into someone I know at Ginza their proper line up is tops, and there’s usually some girl you click with.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wowsofast View Post
    Didn’t have the best experience in my walk in. Probably all the good girls were taken but there were two girls in their late30s to late40s who didthe hi bye intro thing they call a line up. So I definitely urge you to book a girl in. But I note they revamped all the photos of the girls on their website and I’ve been planning a re visit. The young Japanese girls are everywhere so can’t miss as long as it’s planned.

As much as I hate running into someone I know at Ginza their proper line up is tops, and there’s usually some girl you click with.
    Visited recently after renovations, few young Japanese on board just short stay
    Booking highly recommended but occasionally line up is good too lol

Quote Originally Posted by BLEPSICHUNGUS View Post
    I was actually going to ask the same question. From my understanding the place is run similarly to Ginza where there a 2 shops (Kyoto and Sakura) but the girls seem to be interchangable.

I see alot of people going Ginza but im surprised theres hardly any reviews for this place despite only being a 2 min walk away.

Was wanting to see Sandra but she doesnt work there any more or at least i cant see her on the roster. The photos on the roster look really nice and authenitic to some degree and the girls look really hot but I'd be interested in knowing why youve walked out of the place?
    She always works at Sakura. Check sakura roster

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    She always works at Sakura. Check sakura roster
    I walked out because perhaps I was spoiled by the quality from Ginza and the girls were just one step behind them. They were not too bad, just not Ginza quality

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'd seen C Luna at 206 last year, messaged to book and got it sorted at sakura. Went but wasn't a big fan. Photos were off by a good bit, service was average for the damage. Can do better at other places. Nice to hear the photos might have got a revamp though, possible will set up another toftt soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve tried Jasmine Thai and Kimi Vietnamese - both stunning girls giving an awesome service

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thank you
    So its ok to ask for line up at kyoto206 unlike ginza?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Worth pointing out most of their photos are taken in the actual shop rooms. Ginza used to have this too but not anymore.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    So its ok to ask for line up at kyoto206 unlike ginza?
    I was interested in this aswell. I thought Ginza was too busy to ever offer a lineup and your crazy if you walk in blind and dont check rosters, reviews or book ahead.

I do love me a good lineup so perhaps i might have to sample Kyoto if any other readers can confirm a lineup. Perhaps because Kyoto and Sakura's clients just stick to Ginza so they have more girls available

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BLEPSICHUNGUS View Post
    I was interested in this aswell. I thought Ginza was too busy to ever offer a lineup and your crazy if you walk in blind and dont check rosters, reviews or book ahead.

I do love me a good lineup so perhaps i might have to sample Kyoto if any other readers can confirm a lineup. Perhaps because Kyoto and Sakura's clients just stick to Ginza so they have more girls available
    It has been a while but the couple of times I went to Kyoto there was a line up

Banned
    It has been a while but the couple of times I went to Kyoto there was a line up
    A shop that allows line ups is a thumbs up for me. Kyoto206 and Diva Body Tone have line ups and I commend them and other shops that have the same policy.

Line ups give customers the benefit of seeing the girls, their faces and bodies in real life and whether they are friendly or interested in seeing a guy. It also presents an opportunity to ask them about their service.

When you book upfront, you don't have the above opportunities. When you turn up, you are required to go ahead with the booking even if you have changed your mind after meeting the girl. Some guys have stated here that they feel guilty cancelling their appointment or switching girls. Others fear they might not receive preferential treatment from the shop if they change their mind. This plays into the hands of shops that push for bookings rather than line ups.

Why do some shops steer away from having line ups? They don't want to show their girls after posting fake photos or misleading profiles. The popular or beautiful girls get chosen most times leaving the other girls with less work. If girls miss out on work then they will leave and find another place to work so I guess some shops would prefer that this not occur.

Other shops want customers to book upfront and in some cases, this makes some customers go crazy waiting to be given the privilege (his reward) to see their nominated girl when the roster comes out. I prefer not to be a dog waiting to hear I got my reward. If I can choose a girl in the line up or find one when I walk in that's fine. If I want to book a girl I don't care if I do it on the day she is working. For me, it's no big deal. Girls are everywhere and abundant these days. Our borders are open now with many girls arriving. No need to be desperate to have sexual encounters with WLs or massages with MLs. There are many fish in the sea!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    A shop that allows line ups is a thumbs up for me. Kyoto206 and Diva Body Tone have line ups and I commend them and other shops that have the same policy.

Line ups give customers the benefit of seeing the girls, their faces and bodies in real life and whether they are friendly or interested in seeing a guy. It also presents an opportunity to ask them about their service.

When you book upfront, you don't have the above opportunities. When you turn up, you are required to go ahead with the booking even if you have changed your mind after meeting the girl. Some guys have stated here that they feel guilty cancelling their appointment or switching girls. Others fear they might not receive preferential treatment from the shop if they change their mind. This plays into the hands of shops that push for bookings rather than line ups.

Why do some shops steer away from having line ups? They don't want to show their girls after posting fake photos or misleading profiles. The popular or beautiful girls get chosen most times leaving the other girls with less work. If girls miss out on work then they will leave and find another place to work so I guess some shops would prefer that this not occur.

Other shops want customers to book upfront and in some cases, this makes some customers go crazy waiting to be given the privilege (his reward) to see their nominated girl when the roster comes out. I prefer not to be a dog waiting to hear I got my reward. If I can choose a girl in the line up or find one when I walk in that's fine. If I want to book a girl I don't care if I do it on the day she is working. For me, it's no big deal. Girls are everywhere and abundant these days. Our borders are open now with many girls arriving. No need to be desperate to have sexual encounters with WLs or massages with MLs. There are many fish in the sea!
    I totally agree with this take and its very well written. Lineups used to be quite a standard offering at any mid-teir place but now shops can use any excuse to not offer a lineup. Lineups are essential and i hardly go to shops that dont offer line ups. Being able to gauge if a girl is friendly, interested, how she looks and the option to simply leave are all great for customers.

Far too often shops will use fake photos, false descriptions, pay for reviews and initimdate patrons to leave if they dont pre-book or take what they offer you. Perhaps in the middle of the pandemic there was a large demand and small supply for girls but now that borders are open there really shouldnt be any excuse to not have a line up.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i've been to kyoto206 a handful of times, its a great shop with good selection of girls, i personally like going to sakura57 because it has a more discrete entrance, both shops offer lineups and the mamasans/papasans are always welcoming, bookings can be made via wechat at both these places. my favs at these places are:
    - C Luna @ Kyoto
    - V Hana @ Sakura
    - C Lolita @ Sakura
    - C Susan @ Sakura
    - SG Amanda @ Sakura

i've had a bad experience with diva body tone (just down the road) my last few visits, the papasan makes you pay upfront with no lineup, i had to insist seeing a lineup as theres always some oldies working there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lonelyengineer View Post
    i've been to kyoto206 a handful of times, its a great shop with good selection of girls, i personally like going to sakura57 because it has a more discrete entrance, both shops offer lineups and the mamasans/papasans are always welcoming, bookings can be made via wechat at both these places. my favs at these places are:
    - C Luna @ Kyoto
    - V Hana @ Sakura
    - C Lolita @ Sakura
    - C Susan @ Sakura
    - SG Amanda @ Sakura

i've had a bad experience with diva body tone (just down the road) my last few visits, the papasan makes you pay upfront with no lineup, i had to insist seeing a lineup as theres always some oldies working there.
    Who pays upfront without seeing the girls? Never had this experience at Diva. Always shown lineup and many times shown many girls before choosing a girl and then paying up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Who pays upfront without seeing the girls? Never had this experience at Diva. Always shown lineup and many times shown many girls before choosing a girl and then paying up.
    I honestly think heaps of people. Ive never personally been to Diva Body Tone but from what i understood its more a sexual massage place? Not sure really but if they offer FS then im happpy to drop a load especially for a line up.

The problem with lineups in shops nowadays and this is more so speaking to No5 or Ginza, im sure thers lineups at other shops but generally speaking, shops have been really busy with the border closure so theres non stop punters because the supply of girls is limited. Therefore if you walk in blind shops will say its very busy and try and shaft you with any girl they have. This could be genuine or if shops are lazy.

The other reason why booking now is a little better than a line up (i want lineups to come back btw) is because shops Like N5M will use the excuse of 45/1 hour minimums. Therefore youll get the place after seeing a roster of 15 girls, they offer a "lineup" which is really just 2 girls as the others dont see you for under an hour. Or they offer a selective lineup meaning just girls who dont get alot of punters.

At least with booking you can read some reviews, get a vague idea of the girl with pictures and then pray shes what you were expecting.

Id be interesting in knowing where other places offer lineups, im a sucker for them, i find its the most useful tool when punting. I know Asians at smithfield had some great lineups with a nice papasan

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Most peeps who go to Ginza pay first before seeing the girls. Not to mention other places like Babylon spa where they used to use the "photo album" method. All the agencies, you don't see the girls first, you go by their photos on their websites or social media.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast