Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time in Philippines

Junior Member(有D料到)

First time in Philippines

Hi everyone,

I am using this forum from last couple of months. And I am a punter since 2018.

I have learned a lot regarding punting and now I have decided to go overseas to Philippines for some action.

Actually it's going to be my first time ever overseas and I have decided to start with Philippines and then to other countries in the future.

Can you guys share some tips and information. If anyone know about other forums with such information please share here with us. If you know about other forums like this please share their web addresses for convenience.

Would love some intel on Philippines about cities to go and how to make the most of it.
    I hope to learn some serious stuff IYKWIM.

Banned
    It appears the Marcos' will be back in power in the Philippines. After ripping off the country and living in luxury while most Filipinos lived in poverty, the people of this country have forgotten what a corrupt family they were and probably voted in the son of the Marcos' (parents) that fled with loads of cash.

Banned
    I read some old threads here previously but there's definitely some cities that are better than others. You can also cultivate some early relationships online via paid dating apps that may open more doors for you- especially if you're a good looking guy. Beats paying for sex 100% of the time.

I haven't personally punted in the Phil's before but I do hear you can get young girls..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by randomusernam2020 View Post
    Did you look at Pattaya ?
    Probably a more user friendly first time experience.
    Yeah I did but I just wanted to try Philippines first and then others like Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and so on.

Maybe Philippines isn't the best first choice for some people but I wanted to try my luck as I believe in YMMV.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thailand is much better for punting, in my opinion, though I've only been to Manilla a few times.
    There are a number of girly bars on P Burgos street (Bottoms, Kojax etc.), but no idea what it's like post-Covid.
    Stay near to where you want to go out, as getting around Manilla is a nightmare.

I had 2x trips so far to Angeles City. Both were great ! Philippines is good for English speaking traveller. And great for GFE of course :P

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There’s a separate section on this forum for overseas info

Banned
    If this is your first overseas trip and first time mongering abroad, Pattaya will be an easier introduction for you. You can progress to Philippines once you have a bit more experience

Phillipines is a bit trickier, the people are a bit more desperate and sneaky, and the infrastructure and transport are not as good. The food options in Philippines are limited compared to Thailand

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hung-wolf View Post
    Hi everyone,

I have learned a lot regarding punting and now I have decided to go overseas to Philippines for some action.

Actually it's going to be my first time ever overseas and I have decided to start with Philippines and then to other countries in the future.

Can you guys share some tips and information. If anyone know about other forums with such information please share here with us. If you know about other forums like this please share their web addresses for convenience.

Would love some intel on Philippines about cities to go and how to make the most of it.
    Hey mate . I have been going to South East Asia regularly for the last 12 years .. Philippines, Pattaya , Saigon , bali are my most visited cities and atleast once or twice a year.
    So you will land either in Manila or Cebu.
    Manila has p Burgos street .. typical go go bars like you see in Pattaya but much prettier girls .
    It’s only a small street but plenty of action . All girls speak English and are quite friendly . Plenty of massage shops around for B2B , FS as well. It’s quite cheap too and you can negotiate . I generally don’t as it’s already quite cheap compared to Sydney..
    Ther is is a similar area in Ermita too.
    These are the 2 main red light areas in Manila ,. Very safe ., less lady boys than Thailand and girls are prettier and easier to communicate..

From Manila you can take a bus to Angeles (2-3 hours) or could take a flight . This is the actual Pattaya of Philippines.. almost every foreigner here is a sex tourist .. way cheaper than Manila but you compromise on quality .. there’s a blow job bar where you can be having your drink while get a BJ ..

Lastly cebu .. cebu city has similar places .. although much less action than Manila still you get better return for your buck .. you can also go to macatan which has mainly beach resorts but much less action..
    Rest Philippines is known for its pristine beaches like in Boracay , Palawan but almost negligible action there .. you can get lucky and find a girl to give you company ..

Enjoy!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I think there are still travel restrictions in different parts of the country.

I would suggest you read through the Phils section of the International Sex Guide forum for up to date info from local "experts".

And check out Smart Traveller for restrictions.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hi everyone,

Your first time abroad ey ?.....the beautiful thing about ad-lib punting it that conditions you for disappointments. After a while you develop a thick layer of punter's skin which is like an immunity for all kinds of shitty, disappointing and fucked up experiences. Only then will you be ready and conditioned to travel to third world countries and immerse yourself in whatever it throws your way.

Suggest you visit Tondo, San Andres, or Makati; anything after that will be like a 6 star resort.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by tan30 View Post
    I read some old threads here previously but there's definitely some cities that are better than others. You can also cultivate some early relationships online via paid dating apps that may open more doors for you- especially if you're a good looking guy. Beats paying for sex 100% of the time.

I haven't personally punted in the Phil's before but I do hear you can get young girls..
    I have seen suggestions that cultivating early relationships can lure the girl into thinking you may be "serious" and she might turn up to meet you with family and friends in tow. Alternatively, the girl can be cultivating similar relationships with other guys, and by the time you get there, someone else has her attention and you are left in the lurch.

Thus, better to wait until you get there and look for instantaneous responses.

I second gaigins comment. Don’t waste time on finding a girlfriend before you go. Just go and enjoy the hunt.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I travelled to Manila for work many years ago. What a blast. Hanging out in an expat bar with all these gorgeous girls and basically just picking one to take home.

Also played jenga in a strip club, where the girl gives a lap dance if you win, or else you buy them a drink. In the dark of the club it was easy enough to blow the tower over with a well-directed breath! hahaha.

One of my colleagues took a lady-boy back to his room. Only figured it out post-blow job. Then he tried to rob him.

What a trip!

I have heard Makati is alright, if you don't want to travel too far from Manila.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hi everyone,

Hi mate, I have also travelled to Phillipines for work many times. Before Covid it was a great place to punt. As mentioned by others the PBugis street and Ermita are good areas with decent bars and loads of girls. My best punts have been meeting girls using dating apps. The girls understand why men are on the site and all my meets except one we ended up having sex on the first date. If the girl does not have a regular job she could even join you as a girlfriend for some traveling to other parts of the country. There are other sites like International Sex guide where I had picked lot of information before traveling.

What I liked about Philippines girls is they give you a good girlfriend experience, they have a good sex drive and good kisser.
    If you are brave enough you could try some regional areas as you could also come across a gem. Enjoy your trip and do report back about your experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How much it costs like freelancer for long time?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    Hi mate, I have also travelled to Phillipines for work many times. Before Covid it was a great place to punt. As mentioned by others the PBugis street and Ermita are good areas with decent bars and loads of girls. My best punts have been meeting girls using dating apps. The girls understand why men are on the site and all my meets except one we ended up having sex on the first date. If the girl does not have a regular job she could even join you as a girlfriend for some traveling to other parts of the country. There are other sites like International Sex guide where I had picked lot of information before traveling.

What I liked about Philippines girls is they give you a good girlfriend experience, they have a good sex drive and good kisser.
    If you are brave enough you could try some regional areas as you could also come across a gem. Enjoy your trip and do report back about your experience.
    Yeah I am trying to find something like that.

Can anyone guide the prices for sugar daddy Deal for couple of weeks. Let's say 2 weeks with same girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi everyone,

Mate I've been travelling to see for the lat 15 years business and pleasure. My last trip was Philippines just as covid was hitting. Seriously first punting trip and first os trip Don't go to Philippines especially now . The place is a zoo they will eat you alive it will start with the cab at the airport. These people are some of the best professional scammers going they have had years to perfect their trade. If you have to go there forget about manilla way to expensive to many aggressive ladyboys and my intel says it hasn't opened up. Strait angelis and then subic Bay. Seriously Philippines is like Thailand 40 years ago shit hotel worst traffic you will ever see and to many loud mouth Americans telling anyone who listen how great they are. Go straight to Thailand people are a lot friendlier and generally more honest you are going to get scammers anywhere tourist and money are but I've never had any problems. Pattaya is probably best bet to start. Don't worry about the language barrier you will get by.great hotels good food best girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I am trying to find something like that.

Can anyone guide the prices for sugar daddy Deal for couple of weeks. Let's say 2 weeks with same girls?
    sort of defets the purpose Don't limit your self to one girl what if she is a dud also she will expect full girl friend stuff shopping restaurants. A wise old man told me ages ago the 3 day rule anymore than that and your likely to fall in love with them. If you do find a good one keep her round for a couple days then find another. Try as many as you can that's the best thing about os punting

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast