Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First time in Philippines

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tan30 View Post
    I read some old threads here previously but there's definitely some cities that are better than others. You can also cultivate some early relationships online via paid dating apps that may open more doors for you- especially if you're a good looking guy. Beats paying for sex 100% of the time.

I haven't personally punted in the Phil's before but I do hear you can get young girls..
    Nah don't waste your time with apps especially in phillo most are trying to scame money with some sob stories takes to long anyway endless chatting and any normal girls are looking for serious relationships not holiday fun . And be very careful with young girls in phillo you will go to jail and that's not pleasant . It's not hard to find girls being a foreigner they find you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just be careful there and keep your wallet safe. My mate spent a night with a girl at hotel and 2 days later, his CC was swiped with thousands+ 2 days later. He said he put his wallet on the bedside table lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blk53 View Post
    Just be careful there and keep your wallet safe. My mate spent a night with a girl at hotel and 2 days later, his CC was swiped with thousands+ 2 days later. He said he put his wallet on the bedside table lol.
    Good advice!
    I learnt the hard way 20+ years ago in Singapore with a girl from OT. Was an overnight at hotel. I woke up the next morning, she was gone and so was $500 from my wallet I left on the desk.
    Since then I always lock wallet, watch etc in room safe or in a carry-on if no safe.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    my advice do your own research and don't depend on others,
    there are a lot of youtube videos out there, that cover all travel experiences,
    here is a list of things to help you out,
    luggage -what to pack
    passport and visas requirements
    travel insurance
    covid vaccinations and PCR testing
    airport procedures and delays
    hotel bookings-cross reference with Tripadvisor, hotels combined and the hotels own website
    transfers-see if the hotel offers free airport transfers with bookings, otherwise uber or a chauffeur never trust taxis on long trips
    money exchange
    scams and crime
    nightlife

as for the Philippines just google best holiday designates in the Phillipines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12