Sandy @200 Stanmore, young & beautiful, legit massage with C Cups

Person's Name : Sandy

Establishment : 200Stanmore

Month/Year of Visit: May 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore

Phone : 0411 984 066

Hours of Business : 10:00 -9pm

Rates : $95 / 30 min inclusive NHJ

Extras Cost : was asked if I want more than a HJ today, Sandy has been reviewed with more extras but my budget is just the basic, but the smiles on her pretty face didn't faded after I declined any extra, nice attitude.

Services Provided This Session : a short massage at legit standard, TT teasing mainly on my balls via the milking hole, HJ to completion

Size/shape : petite size 6, nicely shaped C Cups enhancement, probably 1/2 a cup size smaller will be better suited for her small body frame. flawless smooth soft skin, tight little butt and fully shaven. It's been a while since I have come across such a youthful and beautiful body. a fountain of youth on show here.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : yes

Had some works to do in the Strathfield area today, unfortunately it's not a Cherry 🍒 Wednesday otherwise would have gone straight to NSM. Saw brother Leslie's review on Sandy not long ago so decided to make a return visit.

Made the booking, got there, plenty of parking until 3pm right outside the shop.

Went in, a young Thai girl with a light blue V open dress upfront greeted me, Ada wasn't at reception at the time, told the girl I have a booking with Sandy, she asked me to take a seat, I was 5 min early. I later found out she is Sandy, quite a petite girl with a bit of shyness. I later found out she is Sandy.

After a few minutes, got up and used the bathroom. then back at reception, Sandy lead me into the first room, how long you staying, half an hour, that's $95.00

Handed over the cash and Sandy asked me to take everything off and lay on the table. I did and she returned perfect timing.

Sandy didn't ask if I like it light or strong, I would have say sexy light massage please, but the moment Sandy puts her hands on to my back, I know I'm in for a good session as this young girl certainly can massage.

So, I can pretty much sum up this session as: a good legit massage by a pretty young girl with large C Cups breasts and a nude HJ happy ending.

Sandy's massage is firm and with long strokes plus a bit of elbowing added the legit touches. Her hand did venture inside the 2nd hole and brushing my balls with regular visits. She could have given me more but her massage was that enjoyable, I'm happy either way.

Time flies and Sandy asked if I like a hot towel, yes please, this shop's hot towel is always very hot, which is great in a cold day like today. After the hot towel I was asked to turn over, I have a drink of water and lay back down as Sandy strips naked.

Sandy has nice enhanced C Cups, as Sandy is very petite, I would say if those tits were made a bit smaller, they would suited her better, nevertheless, they are visually stunning and nice feel to the hands. it's been a while since I have meet such a young ML with a beautiful face, pleasant smiley attitudes and flawless skins to the hands.

Some oil was applied for the main event and Sandy looks at me with a cheeky smile and asked: (with a HJ signal) are you just having a HJ today, I said yes, she said that's OK, and the smiles on her face continue, which is a good attitude, many MLs would have turned cold or showing some disappointment for that reply.

Sandy's HJ was basic but effective, not at a quick pace so I could enjoy for more than 5 min, the build up was pretty good so I don't need too much time in reaching the climax. As I was getting close I pulled Sandy towards me so that my right hand can pat her butt which my left hand was grabbing her big C's

Shooting time and Sandy placed her left hand blocking my shooting range, so I can't tell today how far did I shoot, it was a decent size and volume from my own feel and her left hand was catching everything came out.

I was happy, not spectacular but good feel, good massage, good attitude, good body and hot young lady. Sandy ticks many boxes indeed.

Clean up and on my way out, now I saw Ada, wear an off shoulder dress, first time seeing Ada's sexy naked shoulder. Wish there are more to see.............haha

just telling it as it is, if Sandy is your type, then she is highly recommended.

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Person's Name : Sandy

Establishment : 200Stanmore

Month/Year of Visit: May 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore

Phone : 0411 984 066

Hours of Business : 10:00 -9pm

Rates : $95 / 30 min inclusive NHJ

Extras Cost : was asked if I want more than a HJ today, Sandy has been reviewed with more extras but my budget is just the basic, but the smiles on her pretty face didn't faded after I declined any extra, nice attitude.

Services Provided This Session : a short massage at legit standard, TT teasing mainly on my balls via the milking hole, HJ to completion

Size/shape : petite size 6, nicely shaped C Cups enhancement, probably 1/2 a cup size smaller will be better suited for her small body frame. flawless smooth soft skin, tight little butt and fully shaven. It's been a while since I have come across such a youthful and beautiful body. a fountain of youth on show here.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : yes

Had some works to do in the Strathfield area today, unfortunately it's not a Cherry �� Wednesday otherwise would have gone straight to NSM. Saw brother Leslie's review on Sandy not long ago so decided to make a return visit.

Made the booking, got there, plenty of parking until 3pm right outside the shop.

Went in, a young Thai girl with a light blue V open dress upfront greeted me, Ada wasn't at reception at the time, told the girl I have a booking with Sandy, she asked me to take a seat, I was 5 min early. I later found out she is Sandy, quite a petite girl with a bit of shyness. I later found out she is Sandy.

After a few minutes, got up and used the bathroom. then back at reception, Sandy lead me into the first room, how long you staying, half an hour, that's $95.00

Handed over the cash and Sandy asked me to take everything off and lay on the table. I did and she returned perfect timing.

Sandy didn't ask if I like it light or strong, I would have say sexy light massage please, but the moment Sandy puts her hands on to my back, I know I'm in for a good session as this young girl certainly can massage.

So, I can pretty much sum up this session as: a good legit massage by a pretty young girl with large C Cups breasts and a nude HJ happy ending.

Sandy's massage is firm and with long strokes plus a bit of elbowing added the legit touches. Her hand did venture inside the 2nd hole and brushing my balls with regular visits. She could have given me more but her massage was that enjoyable, I'm happy either way.

Time flies and Sandy asked if I like a hot towel, yes please, this shop's hot towel is always very hot, which is great in a cold day like today. After the hot towel I was asked to turn over, I have a drink of water and lay back down as Sandy strips naked.

Sandy has nice enhanced C Cups, as Sandy is very petite, I would say if those tits were made a bit smaller, they would suited her better, nevertheless, they are visually stunning and nice feel to the hands. it's been a while since I have meet such a young ML with a beautiful face, pleasant smiley attitudes and flawless skins to the hands.

Some oil was applied for the main event and Sandy looks at me with a cheeky smile and asked: (with a HJ signal) are you just having a HJ today, I said yes, she said that's OK, and the smiles on her face continue, which is a good attitude, many MLs would have turned cold or showing some disappointment for that reply.

Sandy's HJ was basic but effective, not at a quick pace so I could enjoy for more than 5 min, the build up was pretty good so I don't need too much time in reaching the climax. As I was getting close I pulled Sandy towards me so that my right hand can pat her butt which my left hand was grabbing her big C's

Shooting time and Sandy placed her left hand blocking my shooting range, so I can't tell today how far did I shoot, it was a decent size and volume from my own feel and her left hand was catching everything came out.

I was happy, not spectacular but good feel, good massage, good attitude, good body and hot young lady. Sandy ticks many boxes indeed.

Clean up and on my way out, now I saw Ada, wear an off shoulder dress, first time seeing Ada's sexy naked shoulder. Wish there are more to see.............haha

just telling it as it is, if Sandy is your type, then she is highly recommended.

Cheers
    Thanks for always very great review ❤️ ❤️
    And good to see you again
    Yesterday a bit busy ohh no see you and have 1 customer
    girls charge wrong price yesterday 30 min /95$
    normally just 90$ ❤️❤️
    Sorry I will give back when l see you next visit
    Hope to see you again soon
    Thanks Ada ❤️❤️
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Quote Originally Posted by 200 Stanmore Massage View Post
    Thanks for always very great review ❤️ ❤️
    And good to see you again
    Yesterday a bit busy ohh no see you and have 1 customer
    girls charge wrong price yesterday 30 min /95$
    normally just 90$ ❤️❤️
    Sorry I will give back when l see you next visit
    Hope to see you again soon
    Thanks Ada ❤️❤️
    You are welcome Ada, yes, you guys were busy yesterday and don’t worry about the change please give it to Sandy, such a beautiful sweet young lady.

And you in that off shoulder dress yesterday was sexy as hell too……….. haha

Yeah, see you soon when I have a chance to go out.

Cheers

You are welcome Ada, yes, you guys were busy yesterday and don’t worry about the change please give it to Sandy, such a beautiful sweet young lady.

Cheers
    Thanks lovely man 👨❤️
    200 Stanmore Massage

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar

Cheers
    Good read Lungor
    Thanks for sharing juicy moments 😂

I went to see Ada today she is wearing thick jumper instead of off shoulder dress🥹
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Good read Lungor
    Thanks for sharing juicy moments 😂

I went to see Ada today she is wearing thick jumper instead of off shoulder dress🥹
    Stop teasing me brother Leslie, didn’t you have those double massage sessions with lady Ada ?

And you had also seen her before while she was working , right ? Jealous!! 🍇

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice read, you have to try Jenny if you want to cum on boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    Nice read, you have to try Jenny if you want to cum on boobs.
    Spanish is the main objective, in my better days, could usually shoot out of the cleavage and landed on my own chest - my favorite position is for the ML on top with the boobies hanging down and my hands holding them together .

Cum on boobs would normally be a result of me not in the best form……….. let’s just leave it there ……. Lol

Cheers

So, Jenny is a more busty girl , need to check (.)(.) then out…….. haha

Just saw your review on Jenny brother Sher.

Name: Jenny
    Cup size: D
    Body shape: busty hourglass not slim

Natural D Cups ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Spanish is the main objective, in my better days, could usually shoot out of the cleavage and landed on my own chest - my favorite position is for the ML on top with the boobies hanging down and my hands holding them together .

Cum on boobs would normally be a result of me not in the best form……….. let’s just leave it there ……. Lol

Cheers

So, Jenny is a more busty girl , need to check (.)(.) then out…….. haha

Just saw your review on Jenny brother Sher.

Name: Jenny
    Cup size: D
    Body shape: busty hourglass not slim

Natural D Cups ??
    Yup she will do spanish , I had that session. I am trying to remember she had firm tits. So I am confused whether it's natural or not. I will try Polla soon, Natural Es.

Stop teasing me brother Leslie, didn’t you have those double massage sessions with lady Ada ?

And you had also seen her before while she was working , right ? Jealous!! 🍇
    😂 🍇 not sour yet still able to taste the sweetness of Ada.

Jenny was previously own massage business fyi as don’t wait til tasting sour 🍇 again 😂
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cheers
    Read your inbox I got a gift for you. Keep it to yourself.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow nice writing with lots of activities
    Thanks for sharing bro

Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    Read your inbox I got a gift for you. Keep it to yourself.
    Thanks for the Boobs tip Bro, I wish I could .

Cheers

Sweet Sandy had busty C-D cups with GFE
    Nice lady
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    �� �� not sour yet still able to taste the sweetness of Ada.

Jenny was previously own massage business fyi as don’t wait til tasting sour �� again ��
    Thai people use the word “beow” meaning sour to also mean cool. Ada is definitely is beow mark. Very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    Thai people use the word “beow” meaning sour to also mean cool. Ada is definitely is beow mark. Very cool.
    My apology mate. Just saw your comments 😝
    Agreed Ada is definitely cool as she was the first ML whom I met when I started this naughty hobby 5555
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Full details of Sandy’s services
    Thanks for sharing Ahlungor as always

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is there a private, discreet entrance for this shop?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_23 View Post
    is there a private, discreet entrance for this shop?
    nah you've gotta walk through the front door with your head held high

❤️❤️❤️Tuesday Roster ❤️❤️❤️

Sabina Pretty Girl
    160 cm C cup from Thailand. 25 year old good massage good English service 9

Name: EMILY
    Size:6
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 47 kg
    Cup Size: C cup
    Top 1 popular girls 5 Star �� service Petite lovely girls great service lovely personality GFE Feeling good extra service hot Don’t miss out high recommend

Shara (Thai Busty Beauty)
    Thailand, C cups 169cm, Curvy Body, age 25, GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

KIM �� NEW SEXY GIRLS
    GOOD ⭐ SERVICE DD CUP GFE FELLING GOOD ENGLISH SWEET PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE GOOD SERVICE OPEN MIND SERVICE PLEASE EARLY BOOKING NOW HOT BODY DON'T MISS OUT

Name: SANDY
    Height: 160cm
    Weight: 49 kg
    Cup Size: D cup
    Petite lovely girls great service lovely
    22 year old good personality very good girls good extra service ++ Open mind service so sexy

Name: JULlY
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 50kg
    Cup Size: C +cup
    New Petite sexy girls Tanned skin great service lovely personality good extra service
    22 years old must try
    200 Stanmore Massage