Person's Name : Lily (the owner)

Establishment : 1/1749 Mona Vale

Month/Year of Visit : June 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 1/1749 Pittwater Rd, Mona Vale

Phone : 9979 1214

Hours of Business : 10 til ?

Rates : $90/$130/$160 for 30/45/60min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFK, DTBBBJ, prostate massage, 69, DATY, FIV, face-sitting, pussy-slide, cowgirl, doggie, mish, (almost) CIM.

Size/shape : Pleasant MILFy face, quite short, slightly cuddly figure, B-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a very enjoyable session

My experience/comments : Decided to pay a first-time visit to this shop. I knew that the owner was called Lily as she previously also owned A1 in St Mary’s, although I never met her there. I called to ask who was working and was told Nancy and Lily and Lily confirmed that it was she who was talking so I booked her. (I saw Nancy at A1 18 months ago – she is very good.)

The entrance is down the side of a dive shop on Pittwater Rd. This is a busy road so it’s not very discrete (unless you’re a diver) but the narrow alley continues on through to Bungan Lane behind the property. If you’re entering from Bungan Lane, the alley starts immediately to the left of the vehicular entrance to the multi-storey carpark – it’s a downwards sloping pedestrian ramp to the lower level of the carpark which then leads on to the entrance to the shop.

There is 1hr on-street parking in Waratah St just round the corner from the shop and the aforementioned carpark in Bungan Lane.

Up the stairs and Lily opened the door, obviously expecting me, and she showed me straight into the room. The room was basic but clean.

She offered a shower, which is down the corridor, but I said I’d just showered at home and she was happy with that.

Lily is quite short and was wearing a short, peach-coloured dress. She has a pleasant, MILFy face and was cheerful and smiley. I paid ($130 for 45min) and she got her stuff while I stripped.

She then stripped. Lily is not slim but not fat (just a bit cuddly) with B-cups and a trimmed bush.

I sat on the edge of the bed and she wiped my cock and gave it a sniff and, determining it to be clean, knelt down and starting sucking me.

It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth, no interruptions, plenty of saliva and good use of her hands – one hand stroking my cock and the other tickling my balls. And she went really deep – almost the full shaft.

I lay down and she knelt between my legs to suck me some more. She then started tickling my arsehole and asked whether I wanted some “bum play”. I said “gently” and she applied some lube, put a condom on her finger and obliged while still sucking me. This was very good and it wasn’t long before I had to get her to stop so I asked for some 69.

Lily was immediately responsive and this gradually increased in intensity with her writhing and squirming and gently moaning.

Again I was close to cumming (I hadn’t had a punt for a week) and had to get her to stop and lie down for some DATY.

She was soon getting loud and twitching and holding onto my head as she repeatedly said she was cumming.

I also finger-fucked her for a while and, when she eventually pushed me away, I withdrew my finger and offered it to her mouth and she eagerly sucked it – I always find that very sexy.

She said she’d cum and I knelt over her and we had some light kissing while she rubbed my cock against her clit.

I wanted some more BJ and lay down but soon got her to move up and sit on my face.

Lily was squirming again and soon pulled away saying she was happy.

I then got her to sit on me for a pussy-slide before saying it was time to fuck. As Lily dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she assented.

Lube was applied and Lily mounted me for some enthusiastic cowgirl.

We then switched to doggie and I stood by the bed. The bed is quite high but Lily is short and she spread her legs so she was at a good height and I gave her a good pounding while we both watched the action in the large mirror at the head of the bed. (FIA was not permitted.)

I could easily have cum like that but I wanted more so I got her to lie down for some mish. We had some more light kissing, and I had to keep slowing down to prolong the enjoyment.

I wanted the CIM finale so I lay down and Lily removed the condom and it wasn’t long before I came. Unfortunately Lily obviously wasn’t keen and she pulled her head away at the last moment – this was the only disappointing moment of the session.

Lily tidied me up and knelt beside me while we had a chat.

She said she is from Harbin and has been here for several years. She confirmed she also used to own A1 in St Mary’s but has sold it to the other Lily (aka Yasmin) but Sunny and Nancy continue to work at both A1 and 1749 – Nancy on Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays and Sunny on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Both are very good MILFs.

Lily works on Saturdays to Mondays (but would stop working if she could get more girls) and there’s also Coco and Kiki other days (there are two girls working each day).

By now we were well over time and I was aware that I was pushing it with my 1hr parking slot so I said I’d shower at home.

It’s a bit more expensive here than other similar shops but that’d be the result of higher rent, rates etc in this location.