Thread: Sky at 64 - pretty face, lovely figure, good service

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Sky at 64 - pretty face, lovely figure, good service

Person's Name : Sky

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Month/Year of Visit : May 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : #1 South Sydney Brothel | 64 Alexander Taren Point Brothel

Phone : 9524 1278

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $170/45min Gold

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, DATY, cowgirl, mish

Age : 28 she told me (I would have guessed a couple of years younger)

Size/shape : Pretty, lovely shapely figure, fine D-cups, nice round bum, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - lovely girl

My experience/comments : Back to 64 and I randomly booked Sky. I had to wait a few minutes when I arrived as I was her first customer and she was still getting ready, then Sophie led me to the room and I paid.

Sky is tallish and was wearing a bra and a g-string. She has a pretty face with lovely eyes and a beautiful smile. (The photos they use are real but not really realistic as her face is rounder – but I think the photos don’t do her justice as I found her to be prettier in real life.)

However, I didn’t spend much time looking at her face as I couldn’t keep my eyes off her figure. She has a lovely, almost Rubenesque figure – beautifully curvy but not at all fat – with a fine pair of natural-looking, youthful D-cups (not a bit saggy), a lovely round bum and she was fully and freshly shaved. As you might have concluded, I was very impressed.

I quickly showered and lay on the bed. Sky knelt beside me and started licking my nipples while stroking my cock and I fingered her pussy, which became increasingly moist.

She eventually moved down and started sucking me. It was a good BBBJ – no teeth, lovely eye-contact and no tissue-breaks with some ball-licking, but she didn’t go particularly deep.

I eased her round for some 69 and she moaned a bit but she didn’t cum. So I got her to turn round to sit on my face, which was good as I could look up at and play with her lovely tits.

After a bit more BJ I got her to lie down for some DATY. I gently finger-fucked her for a short while but she didn’t seem that keen so I soon stopped.

I decided I wasn’t going to get her to cum so I lay down for some more BJ before asking her to get a condom. For some reason I didn’t ask about CIM.

Lube was applied Sky climbed aboard for some cow-girl, sometimes Asian-style.

This was very good as it was a great sight looking up at her pretty face and magnificent tits while she passionately rode me.

I was close to cumming but I wanted some more so I said “I’ll fuck you” and she lay down for some mish.

This was great and I gradually went faster until I came.

I lay down to recover while Sky tidied me up and then gargled some mouthwash. She offered a massage but I got her to lie in my arms for a chat.

Sky told me she was from Guangzhou and has been here five months, working at 64 most days – her English is OK.

All too soon Sophie was squawking over the intercom so Sky showered and I followed and we dressed.

After a final hug I left and had a chat with Sophie before making my way down to my car.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Person's Name : Sky

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Month/Year of Visit : May 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : #1 South Sydney Brothel | 64 Alexander Taren Point Brothel

Phone : 9524 1278

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $170/45min Gold

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, DATY, cowgirl, mish

Age : 28 she told me (I would have guessed a couple of years younger)

Size/shape : Pretty, lovely shapely figure, fine D-cups, nice round bum, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - lovely girl

My experience/comments : Back to 64 and I randomly booked Sky. I had to wait a few minutes when I arrived as I was her first customer and she was still getting ready, then Sophie led me to the room and I paid.

Sky is tallish and was wearing a bra and a g-string. She has a pretty face with lovely eyes and a beautiful smile. (The photos they use are real but not really realistic as her face is rounder – but I think the photos don’t do her justice as I found her to be prettier in real life.)

However, I didn’t spend much time looking at her face as I couldn’t keep my eyes off her figure. She has a lovely, almost Rubenesque figure – beautifully curvy but not at all fat – with a fine pair of natural-looking, youthful D-cups (not a bit saggy), a lovely round bum and she was fully and freshly shaved. As you might have concluded, I was very impressed.

I quickly showered and lay on the bed. Sky knelt beside me and started licking my nipples while stroking my cock and I fingered her pussy, which became increasingly moist.

She eventually moved down and started sucking me. It was a good BBBJ – no teeth, lovely eye-contact and no tissue-breaks with some ball-licking, but she didn’t go particularly deep.

I eased her round for some 69 and she moaned a bit but she didn’t cum. So I got her to turn round to sit on my face, which was good as I could look up at and play with her lovely tits.

After a bit more BJ I got her to lie down for some DATY. I gently finger-fucked her for a short while but she didn’t seem that keen so I soon stopped.

I decided I wasn’t going to get her to cum so I lay down for some more BJ before asking her to get a condom. For some reason I didn’t ask about CIM.

Lube was applied Sky climbed aboard for some cow-girl, sometimes Asian-style.

This was very good as it was a great sight looking up at her pretty face and magnificent tits while she passionately rode me.

I was close to cumming but I wanted some more so I said “I’ll fuck you” and she lay down for some mish.

This was great and I gradually went faster until I came.

I lay down to recover while Sky tidied me up and then gargled some mouthwash. She offered a massage but I got her to lie in my arms for a chat.

Sky told me she was from Guangzhou and has been here five months, working at 64 most days – her English is OK.

All too soon Sophie was squawking over the intercom so Sky showered and I followed and we dressed.

After a final hug I left and had a chat with Sophie before making my way down to my car.
    Younger than 28 shops don't undersell. 😅 I was friends with a pretty Chinese girl she was advertised as 23 she was 34 she said a lot of the Chinese customers picked it but the old white dudes had no idea

Shop Owner
    Thanks your review

Sky
    D cup 1.65 young and very beautiful face , petite nice baby girl body and very sexy , excellent top service , Chinese girl , she just short time working 64 , don’t miss out this young girl 娇艳妩媚,柔情蜜意,刚下海的中国学生妹!诱人的身材,情意绵绵,让君留连忘返。
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...e-good-service
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Sunday-Thursday :10am-3am , Friday-Sat: 10am-5am

Discrete side entrance with onsite parking
    See More: https://64alexander.com.au
    LiveChat