Thread: 50 Park road cabramatta (old Natasha day spa shop)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

50 Park road cabramatta (old Natasha day spa shop)

A shop I'd go 2 before covid was on 50 parks road, it was an old Natasha shop that might have been bought out, I loved this place because it was more like a private apartment however you could just walk up the stairs and ring the bell, they were open until 2am, I miss it, anyone have any info or anything similar within a 30 to 40 minute drive?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure about late night but there are plenty of well reviewed Cabramatta shops. Lucky/Happy Star, plus all the ones on Cabramatta Rd

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hello, thank you for the reply,

It's not the same atmosphere, this was a massage shop but not really, it was dark, red lights inside, I know it sounds odd but the thrill of it being a massage shop that was open after its hours and a little shady made the experience more fun for me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sjaydee View Post
    Hello, thank you for the reply,

It's not the same atmosphere, this was a massage shop but not really, it was dark, red lights inside, I know it sounds odd but the thrill of it being a massage shop that was open after its hours and a little shady made the experience more fun for me.
    replace all the bulbs at your place , smoke inside , jizz everywhere .. stay up late … voila

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not the same haha. I'm not sure, maybe the seedy risky nature, gets the heart pumping. Also the girl who was working, not sure if her name was Mj or mimi but she was actually really sweet and tender, she was into kissing and kinda enjoyed her job tbh.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bump this message thread

Cabramatta road cluster all you really need… if you can’t be bothered crossing the tracks then lucky Star mamasan also has happy star on park st

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looking for late night joints like this if anyone knows any?