Person's Name : Marine

Establishment : No5

Month/Year of Visit : May/22

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://no5marrickville.com/

Phone : 0417888123

Hours of Business : 10am til late

Rates : $160/30mins

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : Shower together, BBBJ, DATY, Rimming, CFS, DFK

Size/shape : https://no5marrickville.com/profile/marine/

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : 100%

My experience/comments :

My last few punts at No5 haven't been all that great, but I decided to persevere. It was a Friday so I didn't like my chances of a line up, so had a quick look on WeChat for the roster and then decided to book Marine, largely based on the good feedback and the picture on the website. Surprisingly I was able to make a half hour booking without any issues.

After settling the finances with mamasan (which I always find difficult in the red lights - all the notes look the same damn colour!), I had to only wait a minute for Marine to arrive. This is the moment of truth. Thankfully Marine walked in with a beaming smile, and looking a real treat in her little black dress. She has a lovely body, with not an ounce of fat, is pretty and has incredibly soft skin. She does have augmented breasts, but they were quite soft, so no issues from me.

She joined me in the shower where we explored each other's bodies. Lots of DFK and caressing. I was hard as a rock at this stage. We then retired to the bed, where we knelt and continued our make out and heavy petting session. She then lowered her head and took me in her mouth whilst she was on her hands and knees. She gives an amazing soft BBBJ, which I love. And the view ov her on all fours taking me into her mouth was incredible.

She then lay down on her back and I kissed my way down her body to her gorgeous pussy. A little bit of soft fuzz on top, which looks great. She tasted increadible and responded well to my ministrations. After 5 or so minutes, and starting to feel her get wet, I slowly added my fingers to the equation. All the while she was squirming and caressing my face and head with her soft hands. I could have easily spent an hour like this. I flipped her over onto her stomach and spent some time eating her ass which she also seemed to enjoy. I'm having a fucking great time and only wish I had booked an hour.

Sensing my time running out I sat up against the bed head, then she dommed me up and climbed on top. A nice slow sensual cowgirl session ensued with lots more DFK. I came in a state of bliss. She continued to grind against me as I cam down from my high. After a brief clean up she climbed back on top of me and settled in for a nice cuddle. She was still grinding herself againt my bare, semi-limp cock, which never went completely soft. I could have easily gone for round 2 immediately after, which only ever happens with top notch girls.

I left beaming, and will definitely return.

Marine and Naomi both on today, perfect for double~~~

Call us to make a booking now!!! 0417888123