Shops with a backdoor are always a good indicator of intent. Greeted at Let's Relax Spring Hill by a stunning Thai brunette in mid 20s, the first alarm bell went off. The second came when a deep voice responded to a basic question. A more specific question "Do you have a cock?" "Yerp" saw me exit as a chipper sounding gent entered the front. I hope the TS was transparent, old boy.

Then a 5min walk to Bamboo where I'd read about their nowadays-veggie approach, which I doubted. I was met by a tall, GND-attractive, actual female Chinese in her late 20s with a kind personality. Excellent Part 1 & pressure with a solid, mechanical result: no touching permitted/fully clothed/trade-like approach.

Outlet: Bamboo
Provider: Mxxx*
Damage: $70/45min/HJ/$50tip**
WIR: No***

* Mindy, Mandy, Melody or another ridiculous name I can't remember, which usually based on similar sounding to birth names ie (Mingze)
** I offered, she did not ask
*** A 'no' for me is based on multiple factors, including eagerness to explore/reluctance to repeat. The script should indicated if it's suitable for you, as I don't know your preference.