Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DayUse Hotel Review

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    Not quite. It’s about flexibility of time. And a lot less cost. If I want to fuck a Sugarbabe from 10am - 2pm in the Intercon and pay $130instead of $300 it’s a good deal. If you don’t need to be home at night even more reason.
    if you can afford a Sugarbabe, than you can afford the cost of the hotel room for the night,
    plus i rather take advantage of the Hotels facilities, free Breakfast and parking,

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    if you can afford a Sugarbabe, than you can afford the cost of the hotel room for the night,
    plus i rather take advantage of the Hotels facilities, free Breakfast and parking,
    It’s not always about affordability, my SB lives with her parents 🤔😁 it’s about what works for you your time and situation. Day use for me is perfect, it’s an entire day of relaxation.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    Not many hotels offer free breakfast or parking these days.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing. Was trying to find hotel short stay like this 👌

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Hi bros,
    Been using dayuse.com to meet up with FWB and WL recently, putting those information to help any bro who wants to do the same.

Veriu Green Square, $110 10am to 3pm. Very clean room, good size, easy to check in and free parking around the corner. Note, you will require key to get up the lift.

Veriu Central, $85 9am to 5pm. Cheapest hotel near CBD, room is tiny! Cleanest is ok, not the best. Require key to use lift Parked Goulburn Street secure early bird. Due to the size, may not book again.

Mercure Syd, $130 (firday) 10am to 4pm. Decent sized room, shower head is soft. Hard to find parking, got a nice pool. If you are using public transport, this is a good pick!
    Thanks for the Intel here. I've not thought about this before but will check into this now

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Forgive my naivety, but is there an app like dayuse for maybe after 5pm?

From what i can think of, dayuse makes it easy to book cheap rooms during day time as theres plenty of rooms to go around during that time.

But for after 5? Maybe till 10 or even overnight.
    Would it just be best to book directly with the place? Gonna be a bit hard to find them though?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Forgive my naivety, but is there an app like dayuse for maybe after 5pm?

From what i can think of, dayuse makes it easy to book cheap rooms during day time as theres plenty of rooms to go around during that time.

But for after 5? Maybe till 10 or even overnight.
    Would it just be best to book directly with the place? Gonna be a bit hard to find them though?

hey tawer5ag,
    the "hotel tonight" app promises to give good deals on last minute bookings.
    i have used it on occasion.
    for Sydney, depending on the season, you may get a good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    It’s not always about affordability, my SB lives with her parents 🤔😁 it’s about what works for you your time and situation. Day use for me is perfect, it’s an entire day of relaxation.
    Same, I only want to fuck during my day/lunch time, so I can be home for dinner.
    Day use suits perfectly. Dayuse saw a gap in the market, especially for overlay travellers who needs a room for few hours while airing for their connecting flight. And that’s why there is lots of deals around airport.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Same, I only want to fuck during my day/lunch time, so I can be home for dinner.
    Day use suits perfectly. Dayuse saw a gap in the market, especially for overlay travellers who needs a room for few hours while airing for their connecting flight. And that’s why there is lots of deals around airport.
    Hahahah gold 😊 same here man I dont want to be late for dinner either.
    Day use has always been around you can call any hotel direct and book

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by snot77 View Post
    hey tawer5ag,
    the "hotel tonight" app promises to give good deals on last minute bookings.
    i have used it on occasion.
    for Sydney, depending on the season, you may get a good deal.
    Thabks for the info, did a qyick look last night around 10, and prices were around 150-500. Is that typical?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12