Thread: Sussex Star - Jenny

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sussex Star - Jenny

Person's Name : Jenny

Establishment :Sussex star

Month/Year of Visit : Mar 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://starmassage.com.au/, 265 Sussex St, Sydney NSW 2000

Phone : 0452 485 828

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $70 for 60min

Extras Cost : $50 for NHJ

Services Provided This Session : NHJ + body slide

Size/shape : Tight body, big fake tits, not particularly attractive face.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai (i think)

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, but won't return.

I hadn't been to Sussex for a while, and since the lofty heights of Hanna and her BBBJ, I haven't had any standout experiences here. Despite all this I made a booking for Jenny on the recommendation of Mamasan (via WeChat). Her picture looked good as well, so I thought to hell with it.

I arrived and settled up with the cute girl on reception (she doesn't massage, I asked!). Into the room and Jenny comes in soon after. She is already a bit grumpy looking and not talkative at all. But I've come this far and I've had good sessions start off cold. I strip and get on the table and the massage begins. It is a good massage to be fair, so I just settle into the session thinking at least I will get some therapeutic benefit.

There is some perfunctory tackle tickle towards the end and I am offered a NHJ as extra. Like I said, her body looked good so I am keen to see her naked. After she disrobes I am pleasantly surprised. She progresses things pretty promptly but she does know her way around a cock. I tell her to slow down so I can enjoy things, which she does up until she announces rather abruptly "time to cum!". I had to stifle a laugh. But with all that said, the slow build up did result in an incredible orgasm. However, if I wasn't clear on my instructions she probably would have powered through to the end goal in record time.

Also worth noting that there was very little body to body, and as she stood off to the side for the HJ she stood with her butt and thighs fully clenched, comically so, to avoid any wandering hands.

This place has been more misses recently, but I have noticed there is some significant cross-over with the Stanmore 200 roster, so perhaps things might improve.

Haha, Lena (the usual receptionist) is cute !

Great review. I haven’t visited Nana’s shop for a while since I wfh and no longer going to CBD. Missing the great recommendations that she’d make for me lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's the wechat for Sussex Star? Can't find it on their website and tried adding both numbers but nothing comes up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Think it used to be sussexstar888, not sure if that’s the current one