Person's Name : Kayla

Establishment : Massage at central

Month/Year of Visit : April 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :F1/423 Elizabeth St, Surry Hills

Phone : 0424 908 878

Hours of Business :11am till 8pm

Rates : 45 min $70

Extras Cost : $100

Services Provided This Session : NHJ, BBBJ, DATY, Rimming on her.

Size/shape : c cup, tiny size 6

Nationality or Ethnicity : Australian born Cambodian

Value for money/recommend? : Hell yes

Angie recommended that I try new girl Kayla. She knows what I like so I take her recommendations seriously. Angie sent me a pic via wechat and I quickly booked in a 45 minute session. Angie did warn that Kayla was inexperienced and would need to be guided.

Kayla walked into the room and looked incredible. Young and slim, definitely a head turner on the street. She was quiet and I suspect a little nervous. After some small talk we got into things, and dispensed entirely with the pretence of massage. I sat on the edge of the table with her fully naked, standing in front of me. We spent some time exploring each other, I asked her what she likes and doesn't and she was happy to show me. She turned around and placed my fingers over her clit and with her hand on top of mine showed me the pressure and speed she enjoyed. Her cute little ass was now pressed against my hard cock and after 5 minutes of her squirming against me I had to shift for fear of cumming.

I got her to lay down so I could go down on her. She has a gorgeous little shaved pussy that was a delight to each, ditto for her ass. I spent a good amount of time warming her up and was pleased to see her relaxing and getting wet.

After some time we lay down together and she began to work my cock with her hand. She then sat on my face so I could taste her again. I'm in heaven at this stage. I eventually asked if she would take me in her mouth and after agreeing to her extra price she began to suck me. At this late stage of the session, and after this build up, I lasted about 2 minutes. I warned her of the impending eruption and she finished me by hand. Not sure if CIM is on the cards.

After the clean up she relaxed a little further and the conversation became more free-flowing. I expect repeat visits would be even better.

I will definitely return.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for a nice review. She seems to be a gem!

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon_Says View Post
    Person's Name : Kayla

Establishment : Massage at central

Month/Year of Visit : April 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :F1/423 Elizabeth St, Surry Hills

Phone : 0424 908 878

Hours of Business :11am till 8pm

Rates : 45 min $70

Extras Cost : $100

Services Provided This Session : NHJ, BBBJ, DATY, Rimming on her.

Size/shape : c cup, tiny size 6

Nationality or Ethnicity : Australian born Cambodian

Value for money/recommend? : Hell yes

Angie recommended that I try new girl Kayla. She knows what I like so I take her recommendations seriously. Angie sent me a pic via wechat and I quickly booked in a 45 minute session. Angie did warn that Kayla was inexperienced and would need to be guided.

Kayla walked into the room and looked incredible. Young and slim, definitely a head turner on the street. She was quiet and I suspect a little nervous. After some small talk we got into things, and dispensed entirely with the pretence of massage. I sat on the edge of the table with her fully naked, standing in front of me. We spent some time exploring each other, I asked her what she likes and doesn't and she was happy to show me. She turned around and placed my fingers over her clit and with her hand on top of mine showed me the pressure and speed she enjoyed. Her cute little ass was now pressed against my hard cock and after 5 minutes of her squirming against me I had to shift for fear of cumming.

I got her to lay down so I could go down on her. She has a gorgeous little shaved pussy that was a delight to each, ditto for her ass. I spent a good amount of time warming her up and was pleased to see her relaxing and getting wet.

After some time we lay down together and she began to work my cock with her hand. She then sat on my face so I could taste her again. I'm in heaven at this stage. I eventually asked if she would take me in her mouth and after agreeing to her extra price she began to suck me. At this late stage of the session, and after this build up, I lasted about 2 minutes. I warned her of the impending eruption and she finished me by hand. Not sure if CIM is on the cards.

After the clean up she relaxed a little further and the conversation became more free-flowing. I expect repeat visits would be even better.

I will definitely return.
    Nice review Simon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does she still work there?

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk