Thread: Chatswood60 - Summer, Happy, Nikki, Purple, Anni, FeiFei

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Chatswood60 - Summer, Happy, Nikki, Purple, Anni, FeiFei

I’ve been a busy boy at Chatswood! Quick review for those punters interested.

Summer
    Girl: Taiwan with good English. 26 yo, natural b/c cups, shaved pussy, attractive girl next door look
    Service: CBJ, DATY, ball licking, fucking, no kissing
    I saw this girl twice because I like her looks very much like a Chinese girl next door. Her attitude is great only thing is the service is not as per the roster description. Will only do CBJ and no kissing!

Happy
    Girl: Chinese, poor English, young looking maybe early or mid 20s, natural a cups, small bush pussy, photo not legit but she is attractive looking
    Service: BBBJ, DATY, DD, 69, fucking (probably CIM too but didn’t make it there)
    Had a good time with Happy. Great service does everything I could want. Good attitude and friendly. She came over from China and will stay for a short time.

Nikki
    Girl: ABC, good English, 20s, natural b cups, shaved pussy, attractive average young girl figure
    Service: BBBJ, DATY, 69, kissing, fucking, CIM
    I liked Nikki. Very enthusiastic service, I saw her last year and she seemed to disappear off the roster for a while but is now back.

Purple
    Girl: Chinese, ok English, older maybe 30s, enhanced c cups
    Service: very good on service, very keen to make sure the punter is happy, bbbj, DATY, fucking, ball licking
    Purple was a nice girl who provided great service. Was not really my type though and I’m not keen on fake tits, so only saw once.

Anni
    Girl: Viet, 20s, good English, very robust(150cm, 60kg), natural d cups
    Service: BBBJ, fucking, CIM, no DATY(!)
    Good service and friendly girl. Was not attractive for me though. Little bro wasn’t really interested either, finished with CIM.

FeiFei
    Girl: Chinese, ok English, 30s, I think enhanced c cups
    Service: BBBJ, DATY, fucking
    Ok girl and ok service. When I saw her she was listed as a more expensive “cover girl” so I was expecting a bit more. Ok for a $150 punt but certainly would not pay the cover girl rate.

Thanks for the multi-review mate! I'd been wondering how the talent is there after borders reopened.

I had some good times at Chatswood60 when I lived over that way. Some decent gals and helpful management.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Good read Blacktoad
    Any intel of the Aussie girl Daisy?

Thanks for sharing
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Good read Blacktoad
    Any intel of the Aussie girl Daisy?

Thanks for sharing
    Thanks bro.

No, haven’t seen Daisy or any of the Caucasian girls. Was thinking of trying Claudia.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Thanks bro.

No, haven’t seen Daisy or any of the Caucasian girls. Was thinking of trying Claudia.
    Thanks for your reply

Daisy looks busty from photo any intel please pm thanks
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

I have seen Daisy. Big girl all round, very tall as well. Make sure you bring a full wallet if you want extras like kissing, DATY, BBBJ or anal. Wouldn't even touch my cock without a condom on. Nice enough girl and a bit quirky. Sounds like it would be a lesbian double with her friend, but it would be a pretty expensive punt when you add all the tips for extras.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I have seen Daisy. Big girl all round, very tall as well. Make sure you bring a full wallet if you want extras like kissing, DATY, BBBJ or anal. Wouldn't even touch my cock without a condom on. Nice enough girl and a bit quirky. Sounds like it would be a lesbian double with her friend, but it would be a pretty expensive punt when you add all the tips for extras.
    Thanks brother Raybo for replying. Appreciated those advices
    Is Jianni still managing the shop?
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Yes can concur your reply was correct.
    Visited Daisy sweet lady and big surprise of her huge 14GG natural boobs, biggest even 😂
    Walked out as happy man 😃
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Yes can concur your reply was correct.
    Visited Daisy sweet lady and big surprise of her huge 14GG natural boobs, biggest even ��
    Walked out as happy man ��
    Ahlungor would be proud of you

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    BlackToad's reviews are very much consistent with my experience with all these girls. Let me add one more girl ...
    Dior
    Girl: Chinese, poor English, Looks like mid 30s, she looks certainly better than photos
    Service: BBBJ, DATY/69, DFK, fucking (probably CIM too but i didn't request

Hope lineup with improve to pre-pandemic level in coming months

First saw Daisy, can confirmed pretty young as 21, brown long hair colour, big girl but sweet face lady, few tattoos and photo doesn’t look good to her as Daisy is sweet lady with nice appearance and smells good.

Showered separately but she requested to examine my body and Les 🍌 WTF, first time a girl requested to examine Les 🍌 but I think she is safe to have sex with as Daisy is cautious to her professional 👍. On the bed, we hugged, soft white skin, biggest even natural boobs that I have even touched, shop’s description as huge boobs 14GG. Doesn’t know what’s that but yes can agreed with the word huge natural boobs, clean shaven south. Daisy started with CBJ, nice and gently as I told her since I am quite excited watching her beautiful face putting Les 🍌 to her small mouth 👄. After few minutes sucking we moved on as. Les 🍌 was ready, she asked whether want to start with doggy, I preferred missionary so I can watch her beautiful facial expressions and exploring her huge natural boobs while started from pussy slide and inserted Les 🍌 when time ready, not tight 🐱 as she is a big lady but enough pressure from her part. Beautiful 🐱 as I was massaging her pussy part while enjoying fucking her. Daisy has good service oriented and a nice girl to spend time with.
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Chatswood60 - Summer, Happy, Nikki, Purple, Anni, FeiFei

Another girl to add to the list:

Sammy
    Girl: Thai, early 20s, natural a cups, shaved pussy, nice body
    Service: friendly, good English, bbbj, ball sucking, DATY, fucking
    Only been in the industry for 4 weeks. Is one of Chatswood’s “cover girls” so a bit more expensive at $260 per hour but was worth it. Gave my balls a good suck which they really needed.

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your reviews
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I will concur with the review of Happy. Poor English, but great attitude and service oriented. She positively forced me to go for two shots in an hour when I was relaxing after a very energetic round 1 ! No rest !

Quote Originally Posted by unixrules View Post
    I will concur with the review of Happy. Poor English, but great attitude and service oriented. She positively forced me to go for two shots in an hour when I was relaxing after a very energetic round 1 ! No rest !
    Visited Happy before young, enthusiastic and cheerful girl.
    Really admire you able to have 2 shots with her
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Is Happy still around ?
    $$$ Engrish.com $$$