I’ve been a busy boy at Chatswood! Quick review for those punters interested.

Summer
Girl: Taiwan with good English. 26 yo, natural b/c cups, shaved pussy, attractive girl next door look
Service: CBJ, DATY, ball licking, fucking, no kissing
I saw this girl twice because I like her looks very much like a Chinese girl next door. Her attitude is great only thing is the service is not as per the roster description. Will only do CBJ and no kissing!

Happy
Girl: Chinese, poor English, young looking maybe early or mid 20s, natural a cups, small bush pussy, photo not legit but she is attractive looking
Service: BBBJ, DATY, DD, 69, fucking (probably CIM too but didn’t make it there)
Had a good time with Happy. Great service does everything I could want. Good attitude and friendly. She came over from China and will stay for a short time.

Nikki
Girl: ABC, good English, 20s, natural b cups, shaved pussy, attractive average young girl figure
Service: BBBJ, DATY, 69, kissing, fucking, CIM
I liked Nikki. Very enthusiastic service, I saw her last year and she seemed to disappear off the roster for a while but is now back.

Purple
Girl: Chinese, ok English, older maybe 30s, enhanced c cups
Service: very good on service, very keen to make sure the punter is happy, bbbj, DATY, fucking, ball licking
Purple was a nice girl who provided great service. Was not really my type though and I’m not keen on fake tits, so only saw once.

Anni
Girl: Viet, 20s, good English, very robust(150cm, 60kg), natural d cups
Service: BBBJ, fucking, CIM, no DATY(!)
Good service and friendly girl. Was not attractive for me though. Little bro wasn’t really interested either, finished with CIM.

FeiFei
Girl: Chinese, ok English, 30s, I think enhanced c cups
Service: BBBJ, DATY, fucking
Ok girl and ok service. When I saw her she was listed as a more expensive “cover girl” so I was expecting a bit more. Ok for a $150 punt but certainly would not pay the cover girl rate.