Name : Jennifer
Place : N5M
Price : 250/h
Service : bbbj, daty, 69 etc and massage!
Shaven : yes
Size : B to B+ maybe, natural.
Face : Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

After a bit underwhelming session from other place. Texted my favourite place, and Miss.J said there are girls available, so went there while asking which one. And when I arrived she looks surprised wow, why not booking lol, and she recommended Jennifer from the list that free at that time. And she introduced me to other receptionist Mr.B. And he told me, so you are the Pking, lol damn now they know me and my ID lol.

Anyway after that wait in the room, and Jennifer come. Shower and clean up . And then the service begins. I just make it short to the point.

DFK not tried that, because I totally forget, but should be on the table. As she gave me mouthwash.

BBBJ out of this world, if you can hold it, I think you can just book her 1 hour for BBBJ.

Sex, I let her to take a lead, and she gave suggestions when to change positions. And her pussy is tight, no wonder many bros here said her service is good.

Massage, surprisingly good, and she use decent power.

Communication is very natural and flowing, as long you can speak English.

Highlight: when I asked something when she was sucking my dick she said, babe better we have sex first and then we can talk. lol. Not a time waster. And no time watcher as well. And no tissue break.

WIR : yes

Thank you Miss.J and Mr.B for your awesome recommendation as always.