Person's Name : Kate

Establishment : 84a Artarmon

Contact Details/Address: 84a Hampden Rd Artarmon

Wechat (daily rosters, updates & photos): artarmon84a010

Phone : 0416723511

Hours of Business : 10:00am to 8pm

Size/shape : Small (160?), curvy, c-cups maybe?

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : Massage, CBJ, NHJ

Price: $70 for 1 hr + extras.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments:

I wanted some relaxation after work and I have only been to 84a once in the last year. I asked for a recommendation on WeChat and after declining the first girl offered the Mamasan suggested Kate. I checked out her photos and agreed to 1 hour. Kate walked in and, not wanting to waste time and not wanting to repeat why I stopped going, we discussed extras just to get it out of the way. Kate was pleasant, and happy to agree on expectations. Kate’s photos on WeChat are maybe a little old and maybe very whitened. She has lovely brown skin but her WeChat images are of a very pale girl. Also, she has a number of tattoos that I didn’t get much time to examine. She has a decent chest so don’t know why the doorframe in the background of her photo is so wonky 😂

Kate started with a nice medium massage, working my neck and shoulders before moving down my back. She was really chatty, and we seemed to get along well during the session. She said it was a slow day so maybe she was bored. She did stop the massage repeatedly to talk or explain something, but I didn’t mind. She did tease a lot, lots of touching and tickling, and she really primed me for part 2.

On the flip she undressed and showed off her body and tattoos. She has nice breasts, small, soft and natural and a good size for her height. She let me kiss her breasts and I did some light play between her legs, and she made appreciative noises. After kissing and sucking on my nipples she moved down and started putting a condom on for a CBJ. I’m not the biggest fan of covers for BJ’s but you get what you can sometimes. It wasn’t working out so the cover came off and she finished me off with a HJ. She cleaned me up while lamenting the lack of a shower there, and we dressed and went our separate ways.

She was great for a chat and she really made me feel at ease. 84a isn’t my favourite place but of O return I’d she her again.