J Keiko, the cute girlfriend from Japan

Name : Keiko
    Place : N5M
    Price : 300/h
    Service : BBBJ, Daty, 69, CIM and more
    Boobs : C to C+ maybe, and natural
    Shaven : yes
    Face : beauty in the eye of the beholder

Because of bro fatsache review, make me wonder is this japanese that fun? So message Mr.J or Miss.J to book Keiko, and after arrived I just know that Mr.B is the one I texted with. lol sorry. Mr.B

Knocked the door and Keiko was there. After greeting she hugged me like old friend.

Shower and clean up like usual, after dried up she hugged me and pushed me to the bed. lol. And the service begins.

DFK, yes a lot of, and she seems like it.

BBBJ, not the best but she gave the most intense eye contacts, and she looks hot when she did that.

69 Daty
    Yes she likes it, and very responsive and seems she enjoys it.

Sex
    Her pussy is very very very tight. No joke. But she gave her best, while doing it slowly but sure. After loosened up a bit she began to pounding hard. Try all the position I can remember. GFE style.

CIM.
    When asked for CIM, she walking my dick like crazy and keep sucking like JAV star. Different style then when having sex with her. After I blew my load, she kept it in her mouth, I gave her tissue and she gestured no, and she walked with my cum to the bathroom and spat it over there.

WIR : yes, because in between rounds, she is a very cool girl to chat with, and funny, as long you know a bit japanese, you will be have a great time with Keiko.

Highlight 1 : I haven't met girls, that initiate CG, but pause when she pushed down, while gasping and said "muri muri" ( no way), and she continue pushing down again, pause and pushing down again, until all my dick went inside her.

Highlight 2 : she did mad pussy/inner tigh slides, like she doing push up. I almost fainted couple of times, because it felt my dick went inside her without the Dom. lol.

Thank you Mr.B for the recommendation of the duration. As always very accurate.

Thanks Bro for another great AR. No wonder the n5m management know you by your Aus99 handle lol

Wow another great AR. N5M has to work harder bring in new talents to catch up you.

Well done bro.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Which day she roster in as I hav been checking for her roster in last 3 days

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh Thanks for the review. I didn’t know you wrote one for her..

I might add her to my list…

I saw her in the hallway at the shop once last month, I said hi and she smiled and said hi back… usually girls don’t say hi back, they just keep walking… (if they do that I decide to not see them…ever.) the whole reason I saw T Cindy for the first time was because she said hi to me in the hallway, it made me want to see her.

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    Oh Thanks for the review. I didn’t know you wrote one for her..

I might add her to my list…

I saw her in the hallway at the shop once last month, I said hi and she smiled and said hi back… usually girls don’t say hi back, they just keep walking… (if they do that I decide to not see them…ever.) the whole reason I saw T Cindy for the first time was because she said hi to me in the hallway, it made me want to see her.
    Mr NS -- I have also found this to be a strong guide to what you will get in the room with a girl. It says so much about their personality.

My most recent example of this is also at N5M. About 3 months ago, I was at the water cooler getting a drink and a girl walked out from the dressing room. I said "hello" with my best smile. She smiled back, winked and said something like "are you my next booking?"

"Not unless you are Marine", I said, knowing full well she wasn't.

"Well, make sure you book me next time."

The girl was Indonesian Sandra. Tall. Very pretty.

I booked her a week later. Jesus Christ. What a girl.

Keiko is working today

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com

Banned
    I’ve spent three hours with Keiko and PKING2’s review is quite accurate. Pretty much the same experience with me.

Didn’t try CIM but there’s always next time.