Thread: Mika - intense edging

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Mika - intense edging

With bolt ons, a meaty arse and a sexy face, Mika is a feast for the senses. She goes straight for the hole on the massage bed where my lil fella is getting some air. She knows her way around a cock.

What fiollows is what I’d describe as an intense edging session. No oil used. Just light sensual touches all over my back and legs with breaks to touch my cock.

I found myself clenching the massage table legs and moaning it was so intense.

Then the flip where I got to see those beautiful tits up close and touch them. Her body is amazing. She has a ring in her belly button and her arse is so hot. I’m touching her arse and fucking her with my eyes.

Oil applied to cock and balls. Slow down baby. It feels so good and looks so good. Ah. Ah. I cum and leave happy.

Ada runs a fine shiop. Never been disappointed here.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great AR man been a while since I've thought OMG must visit there soon

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Great AR man been a while since I've thought OMG must visit there soon
    Yeah I’d recommend Mika. More on the menu too if you’re keen. I kept it simple for first time with her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for review. Part 1 does sound pretty bloody good and I'm sure would be up many peoples alley, including mine.

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️Sunday Roster ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Candy (Super Pretty Uni Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 160cm, Petite Body tanned skin, age 23, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Polla ( Top popular girls great)
    Thailand, DD cups 168cm, Busty, smooth silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8-9

Sonia (Beautiful Sexy Girl)❤️
    Thailand ���� D cups 160cm, curvy body, GFE 8, English 8, Massage 9, Service 8 Must try

Mimi (Thailand Cute Uni Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, Curvy body smooth silky skin, age 25, GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8
    [img]https://i.ibb.co/Gv1Jw06/Mimi.jpg[/

[img]https://i.ibb.co/X4Mmpbd/Mimi2.jpg[/i

Ally (Hot Beautiful sexy Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, Petite Body tanned skin, age 24, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8 open Mind service top 1 popular

Mika (Popular Uni Girl)
    Thailand, B cups 170cm, tall & slim, tanned silky skin, age 25, GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9 Top 1
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm