Thread: C Minnie No Photoshopping

Senior Member(無間使者)

C Minnie No Photoshopping

First finally a 99.5% real photo. the 0.5% yes it makes her look a bit younger but who cares. Beautiful big eyes, a few subtle tats and B-C naturals on her small curvy frame.
    Despite that frame though not a shy, gentle type she is ready to rock and take charge. She has that hot Chinese shop owner feel to her that will satisfy alot of fantasies. Very friendly and chatty says she can speak a little English, didn't hear her speak.

Little action in shower then to so so cat bath so slow buildup. Suddenly heated up with BBBJ into 69. DATY maybe but I couldn't as she basically sat on my face during 69. Great BBBJ skills, she's advertised as new to the industry she's not a newbie to BJs. Sensual, slow to start then basically had to ask her to stop before she ripped my cock off. Sex was bit of a letdown though for me she hooked her legs around a bit on CG and mish, not easy to get leverage.

YMMV def feel like today was an outlier. Would recommend on her 69, BBBJ and look and would probably return on those alone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Good intel of real photo

Great AR keep it up!

Her name become christine now

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Did you partake in rimming?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Did you partake in rimming?
    I think she prepped me for it in the shower so its prob on the table but it didn't happen in my short sesh. Her catbath was only fair though - is their a link between a good catbath and good rimming lol. I've seen a few Chinese WLs where rimming seems to be more common in longer sessions

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OneandDone View Post
    I think she prepped me for it in the shower so its prob on the table but it didn't happen in my short sesh. Her catbath was only fair though - is their a link between a good catbath and good rimming lol. I've seen a few Chinese WLs where rimming seems to be more common in longer sessions
    Thanks. Is this her?
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-weird-costume

Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Great AR keep it up!

Her name become christine now
    Yesss, she changed the name because we got another really similar name for the other girl. Come to see Christine for today~~~

Christine come back today, come to have a try~~`
    Call 0417888123 to make a booking!!