Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spermicide?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Who was that Eva Gabor from "Greenacres"
    Possum you couldn’t wipe my boots

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Barbara Eden from "I dream of Genie" was stunning
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Lol yeah bro, Marie Stopes is a vasectomy clinic. I had a very good, wise-cracking doc perform my surgery. It was great, we yakked like old pals right through the whole procedure.

I'll admit, vasectomy is not for everyone. Better be 110% sure about it. I've personally had my kids, enjoy sex with my partner (or future partners *snicker*), so I went for it. And I don't care what others think ... Look, when you tell people you went for the snip, probably the first thing on their mind is "boy, this is one sex addict", Lol!

I did play the safe days approach before, but sometimes it's not very convenient and a bit risky. If you really want to be safe using that method, you can do it while she's still on the rags, maybe in the last days of it where it's not so messy. Do it in the bathroom for easy cleanup.
    Do you feel any different cumming after vasectomy? Does anything actually shoot out? Clear or otherwise look the same like normal cum?

My current partner wants kids but not too soon. Maybe after having our first or second I might consider vasectomy. And if either one of us turn out infertile then maybe I can go crazy with the creampie without vasectomy lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Do you feel any different cumming after vasectomy? Does anything actually shoot out? Clear or otherwise look the same like normal cum?

My current partner wants kids but not too soon. Maybe after having our first or second I might consider vasectomy. And if either one of us turn out infertile then maybe I can go crazy with the creampie without vasectomy lol
    Don’t feel any different when cumming, and the cum looks to be the same although I haven’t checked the “consistency”.

If you haven’t had kids yet I’d suggest you only consider it after kid #2. It’s a big life decision, bro!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12