Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: time massage and day spa

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobuq123 View Post
    Who is the LB? Chanel or Rose?
    From what’s been posted…..I’m yet to work that out too?
    Avoid both, will be my approach.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobuq123 View Post
    Who is the LB? Chanel or Rose?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    From what’s been posted…..I’m yet to work that out too?
    Avoid both, will be my approach.
    Chanel isnt a ladyboy by the way. That implies she has a penis. She doesnt. She used to, but is now a woman.
    She is not going to be everyones cup of tea, but she is very attractive and gives great service.

Rose was born and still is a woman.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    Chanel isnt a ladyboy by the way. That implies she has a penis. She doesnt. She used to, but is now a woman.
    No, he isn't. He's a bloke with a psychiatric condition called gender dysphoria who underwent mutilating surgery and hormone treatment.
    If I ever end up in a situation where such a person (or LB) performs any services on me without having disclosed their true biological gender, there will be hell to pay.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    No, he isn't. He's a bloke with a psychiatric condition called gender dysphoria who underwent mutilating surgery and hormone treatment.
    If I ever end up in a situation where such a person (or LB) performs any services on me without having disclosed their true biological gender, there will be hell to pay.
    What are you scared of? It won’t mean anything to your sexuality - you can relax. I was not even aware she was previously a male and it sounds like others here felt the same - she completely presents as female. She was super friendly, gave great service - I will go back to her as she gave one of the best, sensual massages I have had. But agreed, you should probably avoid her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post

Cant say ive been in their shoes to understand their issues. Most people need degrees in human nature rather than a google search presenting a one sided position.
    Their suicide rate is astronomical compared to “normal” people.
    They live in fear or running into people who cannot handle their situation and use physical means, often with dire consequences.

The whole gamut from cross dressing to the various stages of pre and post op are in massage shops across brisbane. If uncomfortable, you can always ask for a different masseuse or leave the shop without a scene. Their worst fear is meeting someone who reacts poorly. They dread it with every customer they meet. A lot of shop owners cater for their clients needs. If you have a serious problem, direct it to them. Some will tell you to never come back in a less polite manner. Some will listen to your concerns if presented in a reasonable manner,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by smokieb69 View Post
    What are you scared of? It won’t mean anything to your sexuality - you can relax. I was not even aware she was previously a male and it sounds like others here felt the same - she completely presents as female. She was super friendly, gave great service - I will go back to her as she gave one of the best, sensual massages I have had. But agreed, you should probably avoid her
    I am not 'scared'.
    I have very clear-cut ideas of whom I allow into my personal space and have physical and/or sexual contact with.
    And I don't want to be deceived. So TMDS is on my black list now.
    Look at TTN's WeChat post today. That is open and honest advertising.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    Cant say ive been in their shoes to understand their issues. Most people need degrees in human nature rather than a google search presenting a one sided position.
    Their suicide rate is astronomical compared to “normal” people.
    They live in fear or running into people who cannot handle their situation and use physical means, often with dire consequences.
    The whole gamut from cross dressing to the various stages of pre and post op are in massage shops across brisbane. If uncomfortable, you can always ask for a different masseuse or leave the shop without a scene. Their worst fear is meeting someone who reacts poorly. They dread it with every customer they meet. A lot of shop owners cater for their clients needs. If you have a serious problem, direct it to them. Some will tell you to never come back in a less polite manner. Some will listen to your concerns if presented in a reasonable manner,
    If you are so well informed in that area, then you will also know that 'gender affirmative' treatment isn't improving suicide rates - on the contrary!
    If they live in 'fear of running into people who cannot handle their situation', then working in this industry and being deceptive about their TRANS status, is a really bad strategy.

Painting your skin all black does not make you a person of colour.
    Having face lifts and Botox injections does not make you 30 years old when you're 60.
    Identifying as a billionaire will not make your bank give you more money than you have in your account.
    And cutting your junk off and taking hormones does not make you a women if your chromosomal setup is XY.
    If you are born a man it's a total logical fallacy to claim you feel like you are a woman, because you have NO WAY of knowing what it feels like to be a woman.
    But you are totally entitled to your delusions, and to following the wrong logic of your delusions, as long as you don't harm or affect other people in the process.
    But you DO NOT have the right to force me to become part of your delusional world and accept that 2+2=5 .

Shop owners who are reading here, be careful: If you have TRANS individuals, LBs or similar in your employ, and you don't make that clear, or advertise them as something they are not, you risk serious (not in a physical sense, but serious nonetheless) consequences if you unleash them on the wrong guy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jesus. Why so angry?
    Glad you dont sit in judgement of others

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Are you alright mate? So much resentment here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Think everyone needs to chill. Everyone has their own preferences. I'd rather someone born a female myself.

I also take gender issues that are Thai with a grain of salt. Otherwise...seems to be a large population % with gender issues in Thailand.. most time it's so they can make more cash as opposed to gender issues

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm interested 2no how many users here are having a discussion with themselves

Junior Member(有D料到) Fungus the Bogeyman's Avatar
    All i need is a hole.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirssve View Post
    I’ve tried Eva. Quite tall. Think she’s over at least 173cm, and in my taste a bit less average looks. Good massage though. Only took nhj from her but there were other options
    What options did she offer? I like tall girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I walked away. First time ever! Will do it more often.

Not the most attractive roster and got a bit of a runaround with the bookings!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemazzage View Post
    What options did she offer? I like tall girls.
    Eva offers quite the deal if you say the right things. Very tasty indeed. Early 20s at worst I’d say.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by qarak46 View Post
    Eva offers quite the deal if you say the right things. Very tasty indeed. Early 20s at worst I’d say.
    Which nationality?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    Which nationality?
    She’s from China

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirssve View Post
    She’s from China
    Thanks mate. Will give her a go

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any new experiences at Time? Any new ML’s that you would recommend? I have had good experiences with Chanel and Rose- was wondering who else is worthwhile

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by smokieb69 View Post
    Any new experiences at Time? Any new ML’s that you would recommend? I have had good experiences with Chanel and Rose- was wondering who else is worthwhile
    There is a Japanese girl worth going for. Can't remember her name exactly...but she wears glasses and is quite skinny. She's willing to go extra miles.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast