agree mate, sulky MLs are the worst

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJz View Post
    ^^ Is she older? Slim or bit chubbier?
    probably early 30's.. bit quirky. Slim.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great body under her uniform

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any recommendations on who to see here? Want lots of TT, not too old, not too large

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by smokieb69 View Post
    Any recommendations on who to see here? Want lots of TT, not too old, not too large
    You could try Honey. She was good. Got a massage from her before Xmas and I left the place so relaxed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirssve View Post
    You could try Honey. She was good. Got a massage from her before Xmas and I left the place so relaxed
    she's not the same one from daydream is she?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No they are different.

Pretty sure Time Honey used to work in Valley at Massage Day Spa By Lynda

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJz View Post
    No they are different.

Pretty sure Time Honey used to work in Valley at Massage Day Spa By Lynda
    thanks, good to know. Is she any good? good TT?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry can't comment on that one, never had a massage with her. She has curves and not really my thing. Prefer the more petite/slimmer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After the sh!tty couple of weeks I'd had, I needed cheering up, and thought I was on a winner after reading a review on PP, maybe make myself feel Sunny.

It went as follows:

Got her naked and massaged her back, neck, legs, bum (true, it is nice) for 15 minutes.

While she played with her phone.....

She got up, dressed, went outside to deal with something and then came back.

Undressed again and lay face-up while I sat on the table with her and massaged her feet.

All while she played with her phone.....

After five minutes, I stood up, said I was leaving as obviously I wasn't as important as her phone, got dressed and left.

She was that taken aback, her parting words when I walked out the door were "can I get you some water?"

Somehow I think she wasn't that taken aback she'll change her habits.

I had just PAID HER $80 to MASSAGE HER for 30 minutes while she was giggling with her phone.

Seriously, if I fell into a barrel of nipples right now, I'd climb out sucking my thumb.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    After the sh!tty couple of weeks I'd had, I needed cheering up, and thought I was on a winner after reading a review on PP, maybe make myself feel Sunny.

It went as follows:

Got her naked and massaged her back, neck, legs, bum (true, it is nice) for 15 minutes.

Undressed again and lay face-up while I sat on the table with her and massaged her feet.

After five minutes, I stood up, said I was leaving as obviously I wasn't as important as her phone, got dressed and left.

She was that taken aback, her parting words when I walked out the door were "can I get you some water?"

I had just PAID HER $80 to MASSAGE HER for 30 minutes while she was giggling with her phone.

Seriously, if I fell into a barrel of nipples right now, I'd climb out sucking my thumb.

May 2023 bring you better luck

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Feel for you Jimmyp. I have a regular who is a real star. I must be lucky, not much else going for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post

It went as follows:

The same thing happened to me with the same girl. I see these girls as fatigued children, so I just let them have their pacifiers– fine with me. The rest of the session went well, so I wasn't fussed. But she should dial it back a bit with the clientele this one, because it's starting to affect her service a little.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've read some of the reviews on PP, in fact i think the majority are just of her for time massage.

I remember thinking the reviews weren't enticing at all. What an absolutely shitty experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any thoughts on any of the girls here not yet mentioned?

I saw candy the other day, she said she worked at daydream as well. Had fun would return. I see the name sprite has shown up as well on the roster. Never saw her before at daydream but I'm guessing same girl.

Not sure if Cici is the same too?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    thanks, good to know. Is she any good? good TT?

She has great curves ( if that’s your thing) nice personality and massage was good . I would recommend 👍

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cozzzi View Post
    She has great curves ( if that’s your thing) nice personality and massage was good . I would recommend 👍
    Yeah… she was great. Great service. Pity she hsnt been back since the New Years

Senior Member(無間使者)
    another from daydream
    lifu i think her name was

not bad

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For such a busy place, this thread so dead.

Anyway, Bella, HK, avoid if you like slim girls. She is big, very big.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast