Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: time massage and day spa

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any recommendations?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Time Masaage

Sunny Is best, from my previous experience.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryP View Post
    Sunny Is best, from my previous experience.
    Will need to pay a visit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post
    Older Malaysian one there is vfm if she is still there. Not the hottest ever but very willing to serve.
    Yes, she knows what she's doing. 100% agree with your VFM assessment.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw H***y a couple of days ago. Big tits and big butt, 6 out of 10 massage and 8 out of 10 HJ. WIR yes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaccky View Post
    I ordered an outcall from this place. Massage was not really a massage as the girl seemed ready for bed. Girl was Chinese and in her 30's who I recognised from another establishment. English was very limited.
    How much did they charge for outcall?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haha 😂 should have gone to George St than chasing fake girls. Lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by pulloff View Post
    Saw H***y a couple of days ago. Big tits and big butt, 6 out of 10 massage and 8 out of 10 HJ. WIR yes.
    Thanks for the intel. One to note for future visits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Seen T**o she is a good masseuse and good attitude

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a good experience here the other day. First time here and the ML was wearing a crop top, was about a C cup and no bra.

God damn, couldn't resist paying for topless.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a good time here myself in Mary st. Met with a Loretta and wow, wat a body underneath that uniform. Really good massage also. As there are women clients there also, there is a limited menu, but sister shop anytime in Greenslopes apparently she has wider offering.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They all seem to be more “mature”?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’d say Loretta was about early 30’s .. and a 32 C. Slim but not skinny
    Other girls I briefly saw about the same age?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    Had a good experience here the other day. First time here and the ML was wearing a crop top, was about a C cup and no bra.

God damn, couldn't resist paying for topless.
    Did you get a name?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJz View Post
    How much did they charge for outcall?
    $150for 1hr outcall. Plus extras. Depends what you want and what is on the menu. Have had 2 outcalls to Hotel. One was great. Other was very ordinary

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I recently went to Time twice. First time I was actually just looking for a regular massage and to check the place out. On the flip I said no, ml (R***) was disappointed so I said ok to extras, but told her that I didn’t want to cum ( due to date night later) - what followed was an amazing 20 min of TT and edging- was awesome. 2 weeks later, I was back and saw S***y who got some recommendations here. Massage was very good, but on the flip I said no to topless (because there was only 10min to go). She then got a bit sulky with me which irritated me - if I wanted a sulky bitch I would have stayed with my ex wife. She has put me off punting a bit actually

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by smokieb69 View Post
    I recently went to Time twice. First time I was actually just looking for a regular massage and to check the place out. On the flip I said no, ml (R***) was disappointed so I said ok to extras, but told her that I didn’t want to cum ( due to date night later) - what followed was an amazing 20 min of TT and edging- was awesome. 2 weeks later, I was back and saw S***y who got some recommendations here. Massage was very good, but on the flip I said no to topless (because there was only 10min to go). She then got a bit sulky with me which irritated me - if I wanted a sulky bitch I would have stayed with my ex wife. She has put me off punting a bit actually
    These girls get robbed blind on the percentage of shop fee they earn here, so they need extras. Of course advertising hicaps means they will get plenty of legit customers so they need to make up their mind as to what kind of shop they want.
    Probably easy to cut you as a customer if you arent handing over extras.

No easy answer here as the shop has many great mls, but they get lots of massage only customers so need to be smarter in getting the distribution right.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    These girls get robbed blind on the percentage of shop fee they earn here, so they need extras. Of course advertising hicaps means they will get plenty of legit customers so they need to make up their mind as to what kind of shop they want.
    Probably easy to cut you as a customer if you arent handing over extras.

No easy answer here as the shop has many great mls, but they get lots of massage only customers so need to be smarter in getting the distribution right.
    To clarify, I still paid single pineapple, was just objecting to pay extra two for 20 minutes of topless

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by smokieb69 View Post
    To clarify, I still paid single pineapple, was just objecting to pay extra two for 20 minutes of topless
    They would rather guys pay 2, 3 and even 4 or more pineapples to make up for the women and legit clients who visit the shop.
    Pay 1 pineapple and they have no reason to be excited about seeing you again.
    Some only work here 1 day a week and work other menial jobs to get by.

You have every reason to get a good massage when they do hicaps. If you know the game of extras they want as much out of your wallet as they can. If you are naive or dont want extras, they will treat you well.

You have one foot in both camps. Not your fault, but i know why they are doing what they are.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    saw lolita here

was ok.. she does that thing where you can fk inbetween the thighs which is nice. However, she rushes you, after 10-15 seconds she just wanted to jerk me off fast. No TT during the massage too.

wouldn't see her again but i know some people rate her.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast