Thread: Nadia - Diva Body Tone - HONEST REVIEW

Junior Member(有D料到)

Nadia - Diva Body Tone - HONEST REVIEW

Been visiting Ginza/Ginza empire frequently and it's no hidden/secret shop, but it's grown to be even more popular over the years compared to my first visit in 2014.
    Ginza is great, but it's a busy shop where most of Sydney's punters are familiar with and have ran through their selection of girls.
    I wanted to take a punt at a less busy shop and find new talent, where there could be hidden gems.

Saw enticing pics of Nadia on Diva Body Tone's website and a positive review on this forum, so secured a booking at the start of her shift.
    Told them I had a booking so was led to the room while I waited for Nadia.
    5 mins later Nadia walks in and I'm a little let down.
    She's the exact girl in the advertised photos, but they're taken with the best angles/photoshop. She isn't as attractive in real life.

She's got a slim body but seems she doesn't exercise so she didn't have nice toned shape, and had a bit of belly fat.
    Her face actually isn't too bad, which made me think if she delivered with the service and had a good personality, then it would be a good session.

I was wrong.
    She was talkative, talking and asking me about random unneccesary things.
    It just wasn't an enjoyable chat that made me feel relaxed, and didn't get me in the mood for sex.
    Despite this I remained respectful and corteous making an effort to converse back.

We soon move onto the action where the talking slowed down, but the service was below average.
    Felt like she was going through the motions. No effort to make it sensual, no GFE feeling, and it just felt like a mechanical experience.
    With Nadia's personality I experienced, this might not be a job suited for her in all honesty, unless she can fake her persona and performance.

I'm in my late 20's so im fairly young. I'm a well groomed, goodlooking guy that likes to keep in shape (hence the username), with an easygoing attitude.
    I get it, being a sex worker isn't an easy job, but felt I gave her every oppurtunity to provide great service and she definitely didn't deliver.

I had hoped to write a positive review but couldn't after this experience.
    Hopefully the shop can take this review constructively and improve on their service quality/training.
    Perhaps I had high expectations having frequented Ginza.

I also wrote this review to help fellow members and provide honest insight.
    As mentioned somewhere in another thread, if all reviews are positive like Rooter's reviews, it's essentially as good as no reviews, and it doesn't help distinguish between good/bad service.

Visiting another shop shows you Ginza is on another level.
    Sure, Ginza isn't always perfect and occasionally drops the service/talent quality, but their standards have mostly been soild in my experience.

YMMV

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the honest review.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    great information, this is what we what to know tanks for your service

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah, as always, YMMV, but it’s important to get the basics right

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's the chance we take when we punt.... A girl can also have 'off days'

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilderjohnny View Post
    Been visiting Ginza/Ginza empire frequently and it's no hidden/secret shop, but it's grown to be even more popular over the years compared to my first visit in 2014.
    Ginza is great, but it's a busy shop where most of Sydney's punters are familiar with and have ran through their selection of girls.
    I wanted to take a punt at a less busy shop and find new talent, where there could be hidden gems.

Saw enticing pics of Nadia on Diva Body Tone's website and a positive review on this forum, so secured a booking at the start of her shift.
    Told them I had a booking so was led to the room while I waited for Nadia.
    5 mins later Nadia walks in and I'm a little let down.
    She's the exact girl in the advertised photos, but they're taken with the best angles/photoshop. She isn't as attractive in real life.

She's got a slim body but seems she doesn't exercise so she didn't have nice toned shape, and had a bit of belly fat.
    Her face actually isn't too bad, which made me think if she delivered with the service and had a good personality, then it would be a good session.

I was wrong.
    She was talkative, talking and asking me about random unneccesary things.
    It just wasn't an enjoyable chat that made me feel relaxed, and didn't get me in the mood for sex.
    Despite this I remained respectful and corteous making an effort to converse back.

We soon move onto the action where the talking slowed down, but the service was below average.
    Felt like she was going through the motions. No effort to make it sensual, no GFE feeling, and it just felt like a mechanical experience.
    With Nadia's personality I experienced, this might not be a job suited for her in all honesty, unless she can fake her persona and performance.

I'm in my late 20's so im fairly young. I'm a well groomed, goodlooking guy that likes to keep in shape (hence the username), with an easygoing attitude.
    I get it, being a sex worker isn't an easy job, but felt I gave her every oppurtunity to provide great service and she definitely didn't deliver.

I had hoped to write a positive review but couldn't after this experience.
    Hopefully the shop can take this review constructively and improve on their service quality/training.
    Perhaps I had high expectations having frequented Ginza.

I also wrote this review to help fellow members and provide honest insight.
    As mentioned somewhere in another thread, if all reviews are positive like Rooter's reviews, it's essentially as good as no reviews, and it doesn't help distinguish between good/bad service.

Visiting another shop shows you Ginza is on another level.
    Sure, Ginza isn't always perfect and occasionally drops the service/talent quality, but their standards have mostly been soild in my experience.

YMMV
    If you want a girl that has previously serviced countless guys then go to Ginza. They probably won't have inexperienced or innocent girls who are new to the industry.

It's always a breath of fresh air to meet an inexperienced girl who is new to the industry and still learning how to please a guy. Sometimes these girls won't fake it unlike the professional and experienced girls who have worked long time in some shops.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_10 View Post
    It's the chance we take when we punt.... A girl can also have 'off days'
    Off days are expected, no one has an 100% success punt rate, but can only post my experience for that particular session.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilderjohnny View Post
    Off days are expected, no one has an 100% success punt rate, but can only post my experience for that particular session.
    Absolutely fair enough