Thread: K Jane

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K Jane

• Date of Visit: Apr-2022
    • WL: K Jane
    • Link: http://278club.com.au/Girls/1583
    • Ethnicity: Korean
    • Appearance: Jane is attractive, has long dark brown hair and a pretty face that clearly had a fair bit of plastic surgery done. She is slim with enhanced C cups (but not bolt ons and felt really nice to squeeze) and looks similar in appearance to her photos but her ass wasnÂ’t as big as it appears in the pictures. She has a couple tattoos but nothing major. No body piercings.
    • Approximate Age: I didn’t ask how old she is but she appears to be early 30s
    • Services Provided: Shower together; BBBJ (during and after shower); DFK; CIM; Rimming
    • Would l recommend or return? Yes! Especially if you don’t mind a WL with a fair bit of plastic surgery done.
    • Cost of the session: $280 for 1 hour
    • Address: 479 Elizabeth St, Surry Hills NSW 2010

Description:

• I made a booking for 1hr with K Jane and it was my first time visiting Ginza. Reception staff are pretty cut and dry - for example, l felt more welcomed and comfortable by the staff over at N5M (No 5 Marrickville) but ultimately didnÂ’t care. I paid for the session and was told to head straight to the room to meet Jane.
    • Jane greeted me with a smile and we had a short conversation about what we like and donÂ’t like in bed, she didnÂ’t say what she liked in bed but nonetheless asked me what l like. We then jumped in the shower Jane took over. I liked the way she cleaned me, it was sensual (e.g., soaping me up from behind and then stroking me while l felt her breasts pressed up against my back). It was one of the better showering experiences IÂ’ve had, normally there isnÂ’t much foreplay in the shower but l really like when there is. She also gave me a BBBJ while in the shower, it was a short BBBJ but l liked it.
    • Onto the bed, she started with a cat bath - not my thing, l just get ticklish and tense up so canÂ’t judge if it was good or bad. She then used some massage oil and rubbed her breasts along my ass cheeks and up to my shoulder - felt quite nice actually. She also briefly preformed DD or rimming, again not really my thing and actually wasnÂ’t expecting it.
    • She then flipped me over and began with the BBBJ - I was impressed with the level of eye contact that Jane provides but personally l prefer it when they go deeper and a little fast. JaneÂ’s BBBJ tended to be a bit shallow and fairly slow.
    • I enjoyed missionary and liked that she wasnÂ’t fake moaning, or at the very least it felt genuine. IÂ’m not a fan of clearly fake moaning that sounds exaggerated. Her breasts felt really nice to squeeze. Her pussy didnÂ’t feel too tight or too loose.
    • Cow Girl (CG) was pretty nice, mostly because l enjoyed watching and squeezing her breasts and watching her moan was also arousing.
    • Doggy was good but l felt like her hips were pushed far too back, it made it hard to thrust - tried to communicate that to her but she thought l wanted her to arch her back more.
    • Finished with a hand job followed by BBBJ and CIM. Did wish she would keep sucking while l was cumming or maybe jerking me off but probably shouldÂ’ve communicated that with her.
    • DFK was nice, her lips are really soft.

Overall, l really enjoyed my session with Jane. The highlights were the showering together, eye contact during BBBJ and CW action.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Thanks for the review
    Thanks mate. It’s my first review and just realised l mixed up the prefix - meant to be 278 Club. Doesn’t look like l can fix it after posting the thread.