Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why some punters pay a LOT more?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    This is all very much believable and could happen or indeed is happening all the times.

Firstly , we can’t use our own standard or financial ability to judge other punters. Me personally is a tight ass and my punting budget is very limited, so $100 a shot or a session is my norm, occasionally I will spend more if got lucky at the races or win some footy, but even that’s rare !

There are probably four or five types of punters who could throw money around which you and I can only jealous and envy:

1. Rich guy

2. From a rich family

3. High roller gamblers

4. Drug dealers, gangs or the like

5. High income earners, really high income

Have heard many stories from reasonably trust worthy MLs and some mamasan friends .

For example:

1. An older Chinese gambler just had an over night session at Star City. He needed a massage and some fun but was too tired, so he paid for a 6 hour session at 55, tipped the ML $600 and asked her to be on standby and wait for him in case he woke up early. He won more than $20K that morning. I was there at the shop during that 6 hr and my mamasan friend let me have a 30 min quickie with that ML, of course she has big tits and she got a $50 tip from me……. Lol

2. One well known Hong Kong ML back at the 501/532 days told me when she was working at the sister shop, one regular punter put $2,000 cash on the table to have FS with her and she turned it down .

3. This one is very recently. A very busty ML told me one Aussie punter wanted to cum on her face and offer her $300 tip, she turned it down , not afraid he shot to her hair or on her face and ruin her make up as she usually doesn’t wear much make up. But she really didn’t want anything hitting her eyes !! I told her to buy some reading glasses and wear them for protection if this customer comes again and makes the same offer, next time I see her I will ask if that had happened !

I think this is a good thread to share your stories or stories you might have heard.

Cheers
    I am most surprised that the mama sans we hear so much about on this forum haven’t woken up to the fact that it would be cheap advertising to provide the Honourable Allungor with complimentary services. 555

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some people just have a lot of cash to spend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They spend on gifts to entice ML to date them to get FS outside work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If I had enough money I would definitely be throwing it around to get the best ones for myself as well!

Banned

Pay

What you feel she is

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve paid a ML for $400 as a tip once during the heat of the moment but it was so worth it .

she was so hot , young and in Uni.

i kept asking her would she fuck me and she joked $500 and I managed to get it to $400 .

but oh man it was so worth it she was so tight and a squirter .

never regretted my decision . And according to the manager she never does open minded services

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by harmsup_jai View Post
    I’ve paid a ML for $400 as a tip once during the heat of the moment but it was so worth it .

i kept asking her would she fuck me and she joked $500 and I managed to get it to $400 .

never regretted my decision . And according to the manager she never does open minded services
    That’s fine as you think she worth with that value and not too much compared to some private.
    Salute

Senior Member(無間使者)

Tipping a ML $400 after a blowing your load? I take your word for it... Must have been up there and all worth it to cough that much. Was she asian or caucasian? A first session meet or regular?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    Tipping a ML $400 after a blowing your load? I take your word for it... Must have been up there and all worth it to cough that much. Was she asian or caucasian? A first session meet or regular?
    Chinese girl, 170cm , b-c cup. Early 20s. Smooth white and toned skin and her pussy was dripping wet on my leg .

4th time seeing her and she usually refuses but today she was on heat and kept saying she was real horny for some reason with me . We also have been chatting more up until that point. I still see her on the odd occasion and I bang her for much less now.

The session was originally for 45 but went over 15 mins.

yes it was expensive but I’m not too fussed, it was worth the experience . I’ve spent way more on watches , cars and holidays and as I said it was in the heat of the moment and nit often pay this much.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the follow up and providing more context to the scenario harmsup. Glad to hear more opportunities were had after achieving your quest.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Awesome now you know your base if another girl can top that then you'll tip the same price or more yes?

How far would you guys pay for virgins?
    One of my mates paid up to 2k.
    Don't think I'll ever pay for that much.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Awesome now you know your base if another girl can top that then you'll tip the same price or more yes?

How far would you guys pay for virgins?
    One of my mates paid up to 2k.
    Don't think I'll ever pay for that much.
    are virgins really all the hype? you're just having sex with an incompetent individual. Or is the thrill more about taking someone's innocence?

Banned
    Value is an individual thing
    Like people who pay top $ for wine… because it’s expensive it must be good
    Some of my best punts were the cheapest
    Some of the worst were the most expensive

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Illegal money from drug dealers and money launderers are like monopoly money to them. They can't bank it or else they'll get tracked by government agencies so it's easier for them to splash the cash on WLs. On the otherhand, WLs that don't declare their income to the ATO like to spend their cash on travels/overseas although there is a 10k limit on the amount of cash you're allowed to carry overseas without declaring.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hellozmane View Post
    are virgins really all the hype? you're just having sex with an incompetent individual. Or is the thrill more about taking someone's innocence?
    They pay big money to be first (some people just want to be first always!) or probably too ugly that no reasonable young girl would want to be with them.

In some cultures, they want to see blood on the sheets. Don't know how that gets some people off. Maybe they fear catching STIs from non virgins.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Chinese girl, 170cm , b-c cup. Early 20s. Smooth white and toned skin and her pussy was dripping wet on my leg .

4th time seeing her and she usually refuses but today she was on heat and kept saying she was real horny for some reason with me . We also have been chatting more up until that point. I still see her on the odd occasion and I bang her for much less now.

The session was originally for 45 but went over 15 mins.

yes it was expensive but I’m not too fussed, it was worth the experience . I’ve spent way more on watches , cars and holidays and as I said it was in the heat of the moment and nit often pay this much.
    Sounds like a T*** I know.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123