Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why some punters pay a LOT more?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Yeah, bro AHL is correct, you need to think from their point of view to understand why these rich people pay so much more.

The more money you have at your disposal, the less important it becomes during your decision making process. Instead of thinking about money, cost efficiency, bang for buck, you start making your decisions based on time, effort, and your level of desire. If you really want someone or something, you wouldn’t care much about burning some cash when you have heaps of it to burn. You’d probably burn it doing some other stupid activity anyway, like gambling. Why not do it to satisfy your little bro?

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Everyone is different.
    Some people can buy a $4 ice cream and they are the happiest person on earth, while others can spend thousands of dollars and still not be happy.
    Remind me the time back in Uni with my ex, two of 50cents MAC soft cones made the happy afternoon. But people changes when they’re grown.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    A regular ML whom I've stopped seeing just bought an apartment in Shanghai. She left it empty without renting it out.

I was once a contributor to her wealth. I paid her $500 for going to her place for kissing her and smelling her pussy and nothing else.

I must be either desperate or stupid.
    Ya you are stupid tipping her $500 to smell her pussy. For that price you could have smell a few more pussy. Hope you learn your lesson.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    AHL hit the nail on the head, $500 is alot if you earn $60k per year but its nothing if you earn $600k per year.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Punting is an expensive hobby no matter what but def good luck to both the girls n customers that can throw money like no tomorrow. Purely based on supply n demand at the agreed value.

Plenty of stories of girls being flown overseas for very rich customers.. I also think SB n SD currently is a good reference. The amount of $ that is being funded is pretty big by all accounts ..

I’m sure if we had more $, we would use it.. I agreed it is relative to one’s wealth.

Cool thread..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    There is a lot of very lonely men out there, a lot of gullible men and guys that loose their mind over attention and pussy.
    My experience tells me people that throw money around are the ones that can’t afford to do so or are new to money from less favourable means.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    There is a lot of very lonely men out there, a lot of gullible men and guys that loose their mind over attention and pussy.
    My experience tells me people that throw money around are the ones that can’t afford to do so or are new to money from less favourable means.
    From my observation many a normal men when come to pussy they become incredibly generous. The more money is thrown at a girl the sweeter she becomes.

When I sit around the kitchen in a parlour I can't help listening to the girls comparing how generous their clients are to them. One was showered with Fendi bags and another was gifted with Louis Vuitton earings.

Buying gifts for MLs is quite a prevalent culture especially among the Chinese punters who have bigger wallets than most.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As they can afford that
    “How many times can the same thing break your heart?”
    As long as you love it

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    From my observation many a normal men when come to pussy they become incredibly generous. The more money is thrown at a girl the sweeter she becomes.

When I sit around the kitchen in a parlour I can't help listening to the girls comparing how generous their clients are to them. One was showered with Fendi bags and another was gifted with Louis Vuitton earings.

Buying gifts for MLs is quite a prevalent culture especially among the Chinese punters who have bigger wallets than most.
    I don’t think the correct adjective is generous mate hahaha I have never bought an ML or WL a gift or thrown silly cash at them it’s something I would never do. I can afford it mate but
    In terms of generosity I have helped an unhappy ML get a real job and out of the system through connections. She still gives me great head and full access to her pussy in appreciation, she rang me this morning from work to say hi.

Sometimes you click and it becomes a friendship so I do have lunch with a 2 girls as a catch up chat and laugh. . One of them always buys me Asian treats to try and has taken me to yum cha. Yes I do get service at the shop rate not timed.

They do get guys the book then for hours on end and buy them phones ect they don’t describe it as generosity trust me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I don’t think the correct adjective is generous mate hahaha I have never bought an ML or WL a gift or thrown silly cash at them it’s something I would never do. I can afford it mate but
    In terms of generosity I have helped an unhappy ML get a real job and out of the system through connections. She still gives me great head and full access to her pussy in appreciation, she rang me this morning from work to say hi.

Sometimes you click and it becomes a friendship so I do have lunch with a 2 girls as a catch up chat and laugh. . One of them always buys me Asian treats to try and has taken me to yum cha. Yes I do get service at the shop rate not timed.

They do get guys the book then for hours on end and buy them phones ect they don’t describe it as generosity trust me.
    Well put Mr Rogeryou and I couldn't agree with you more ...this thing about buying strangers, SB, WL and ML expensive gifts is very beta and pedestalises them. If the gift is for your granny, mother, wife, sister, partner etc then that's fine.....but a stranger? Fuck that

The reality is that all horny women are after a 666 - 6 foot, 6 pack, 6 inch. The superficial ones are after a 6666 - 6 foot, 6 pack, 6 inch and 6 figure.
    If they can't get either they'll settle for a single 6 ie the fat ugly aging dude with 6 figures.

Banned
    Maybe the expensive gifts are supposed to make up for their small penises. Lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Well put Mr Rogeryou and I couldn't agree with you more ...this thing about buying strangers, SB, WL and ML expensive gifts is very beta and pedestalises them. If the gift is for your granny, mother, wife, sister, partner etc then that's fine.....but a stranger? Fuck that

The reality is that all horny women are after a 666 - 6 foot, 6 pack, 6 inch. The superficial ones are after a 6666 - 6 foot, 6 pack, 6 inch and 6 figure.
    If they can't get either they'll settle for a single 6 ie the fat ugly aging dude with 6 figures.
    When I was a young bloke we had a ganga.

Hot young babe big tits. We all took turns fucking her at the park she would be in the back seat of the car. One particular bloke that would always go last, use to sit there hugging her, French kissing her for ages probably telling her he loved her. Mean while she was full of cum Hahahah and we and she would be ready for round 2 and 3

That’s what this reminds me of, there was always one guy cunt struck!

These guys are cunt struck

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Reminds me of a gangy we had back when I was a young bloke, About half a dozen of us had a go at this girl bareback (Katey was here name) and the last guy...Wayne...went down on her!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah, i also agree to GoldFishman. it all depends on where you are in your life atm. i say, don't get pressured and stick to your budget.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    666/6666/6 - lol wow. Never looked at it from that perspective.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I was a young bloke we had a ganga.

Hot young babe big tits. We all took turns fucking her at the park she would be in the back seat of the car. One particular bloke that would always go last, use to sit there hugging her, French kissing her for ages probably telling her he loved her. Mean while she was full of cum Hahahah and we and she would be ready for round 2 and 3

That’s what this reminds me of, there was always one guy cunt stuck!

These guys are cunt stuck
    Lol Rogeryou mate, you should have nicknamed yourself Ruthlessyou... Your stories are gold.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    666/6666/6 - lol wow. Never looked at it from that perspective.
    What about a 5.92/6/7.87/6/8?? What are their chances like? Asking for a friend...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    Lol Rogeryou mate, you should have nicknamed yourself Ruthlessyou... Your stories are gold.
    We actually had two gangas the second one was a Fucken bucket. But we all ploughed through regardless.
    She used to ride a bike training like a nut, we use to abuse her as she would ride past, we nick named her night rider.
    Cut a long story short I broke her in we all fucked her for months. Word got out car loads of guys from suburbs away would be trolling our suburb asking us if we knew the night rider 🤣🤣🤣 she became famous.
    One of the locals boys got cunt struck fell in love with her married her and moved away. The legend lives on.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't know what to think about this. On the one hand, I'm really happy that the girl is doing so well and making so much money. But on the other hand, I can't help but feel a little bit jealous. I mean, I know that I could never afford to spend that much on a massage, let alone a tip. It just seems like these rich customers have all the luck when it comes to finding the best girls. All I can do is sit at the desk, generate pay stubs for those rich clients, and maybe sometimes glance at those beautiful girls.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    There are a lot of budget shops Sandra where you can find some gems and not have to spend big bucks. Some of the top girls in Sydney that have been around for a while began in budget shops.
    Don't limit yourself to the top tier shops.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast