Thread: Massage session — what to make of it?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Massage session — what to make of it?

Hi,

I have started seeing a massage therapist in her home every week for past 2 months. When I first visit her she strictly told me it's a professional massage and I need to keep my undies on. She would drape me and then massage me as professional.

In my third session I as usual lay on the massage table with my head down , this time before draping me she pulled my undies a little down so slight butt was visible and then she would drape me. I thought maybe she wanted to work on my lower back.

Next session she did the same thing. In the next session I layed on the table but did not reliazed that my undie were down a fare bit and at least 1/3 of my butt was visible, when she entered the room to drape me she did not covered that exposed butt rather started the draping from where my undie was.

In the next session this time I intentionally pulled my undies a little more down just to see if she would cover it but she did not

Then during last session I wore a loose underwear and not only it was a little down but because it was loose so something could be seen inside my undies. Though she did use draping as usual. I even got erection when I was face up. It seems she did not mind and after the session gave me her phone number as she says it's easy to coordinate on phone than mail.

I am not sure what to make of it. What should I do in next session?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timgghgf View Post
    It seems she did not mind and after the session gave me her phone number as she says it's easy to coordinate on phone than mail.
    2 threads identical ?

So you started seeing an ML in her home and its only after 4 sessions you get her phone number ?

Methinks your story time doesn't add up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timgghgf View Post
    Hi,

I have started seeing a massage therapist in her home every week for past 2 months. When I first visit her she strictly told me it's a professional massage and I need to keep my undies on. She would drape me and then massage me as professional.

In my third session I as usual lay on the massage table with my head down , this time before draping me she pulled my undies a little down so slight butt was visible and then she would drape me. I thought maybe she wanted to work on my lower back.

Next session she did the same thing. In the next session I layed on the table but did not reliazed that my undie were down a fare bit and at least 1/3 of my butt was visible, when she entered the room to drape me she did not covered that exposed butt rather started the draping from where my undie was.

In the next session this time I intentionally pulled my undies a little more down just to see if she would cover it but she did not

Then during last session I wore a loose underwear and not only it was a little down but because it was loose so something could be seen inside my undies. Though she did use draping as usual. I even got erection when I was face up. It seems she did not mind and after the session gave me her phone number as she says it's easy to coordinate on phone than mail.

I am not sure what to make of it. What should I do in next session?
    Having a bit of your butt exposed is pretty normal for regular massages, not sure why you're contacting massage therapists by mail though...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if you into it then go for it...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rawg View Post
    Having a bit of your butt exposed is pretty normal for regular massages, not sure why you're contacting massage therapists by mail though...
    That's what I thought too! If she's going to reach your lower back she needs to have clear access to that area and moving your undies down is normal.

If she wants business then having a number is easier than checking mail. Given that you've become a regular, she appears to trust you more now to give out her number to you.

Is the massage therapist young or middle aged?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    She's probably had dozens of men get erections while she massages them, it's an "occupational hazard".

I wouldn't be expecting much more next time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    She's probably had dozens of men get erections while she massages them, it's an "occupational hazard".

Who wouldn't get a boner if there's a lot of touching and massaging around the genitals and buttocks area by the ML?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post

Yeah, I agree, I wouldn’t read too much into it - at best, she may be tolerating a bit more exposure to ensure ongoing business …

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds like every legit massage I've gotten.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I went to a newish legit MP in my local shopping centre recently, for a legit massage (honest!).

Receptionist was an old GINLF type. Took me to the room, barking "top off, shoes off, leave trousers on!"; repeated a couple of times.

ML comes in, not quite so old, a bit chubby, but wearing a large mask, so hard to see her features.

Massage was quite good, she picked up on my problems spots, but stuck mainly to my back. A couple of times she adjusted my trousers down a bit to expose my butt crack.

She grabbed my arm at the wrist to move it around a bit, and pulled it in close to her thigh. I put some pressure on, and she moved it around a bit to give herself a rub. She then lifted my arm and pulled it onto her tit; I wriggled my fingers around to have a feel there, again no reaction.

After the session, I got dressed and went back to see "granny" at reception. She processed my HICAPS and payment, took my personal details and gave me a loyalty card (free detox after 10 visits). ML grabs the card and writes "FUN" in the box. "That's my Chinese name, but good for English too. I'm here Monday and Wednesday".

So what to make of that? Her massage was good, so I might go back for a second visit and see if she is "fun" too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I wouldn't think too much of it as others have said...

But seriously... getting a hard on during a legit massage is quite embarrassing i find. Esp when they are pressing on your inner thighs......

Banned
    Op reading the signs wrong, and reading into it so much. Just go to a less than legit massage place if you have urges.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They always pull the undies down and place a towel in between. The reason is they don’t want to ruin your undies with the oil. Yeh man maybe over thinking it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I’m pretty sure this is another Zoo Sheri alter ego. Come on, communicating with letters? Are we in the 60s?

He always writes very well with lots of details to make it believable but will somehow screw up with some subtle unbelievable detail in it. Too easy to spot.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    At this speed, it might take 3 years to get a HJ, 5 years to get NHJ, 7 years to get body slides and so on and so forth.