Thread: Advice on my massage therapist

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Advice on my massage therapist

Hi,

I have started seeing a massage therapist in her home every week for past 2 months. When I first visit her she strictly told me it's a professional massage and I need to keep my undies on. She would drape me and then massage me as professional.

In my third session I as usual lay on the massage table with my head down , this time before draping me she pulled my undies a little down so slight butt was visible and then she would drape me. I thought maybe she wanted to work on my lower back.

Next session she did the same thing. In the next session I layed on the table but did not reliazed that my undie were down a fare bit and at least 1/3 of my butt was visible, when she entered the room to drape me she did not covered that exposed butt rather started the draping from where my undie was.

In the next session this time I intentionally pulled my undies a little more down just to see if she would cover it but she did not

Then during last session I wore a loose underwear and not only it was a little down but because it was loose so something could be seen inside my undies. Though she did use draping as usual. I even got erection when I was face up. It seems she did not mind and after the session gave me her phone number as she says it's easy to coordinate on phone than mail.

I am not sure what to make of it. What should I do in next session?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timgghgf View Post
    It seems she did not mind and after the session gave me her phone number as she says it's easy to coordinate on phone than mail.
    2 threads identical ?

So you started seeing an ML in her home and its only after 4 sessions you get her phone number ?

Methinks your story time doesn't add up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    haha sounds like clickbait story to me,

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    She's probably had dozens of men get erections while she massages them, it's an "occupational hazard".

I wouldn't be expecting much more next time.