Thread: Winnie - tall and bookish

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Winnie - tall and bookish

Had pre booked with no photo or reviews so taking another one for the team. Boss says she’s a smart lady and good English. Winnie comes in - tall, slender mid late 20s. Her face is advertised as exotic - lets just say you wouldn’t turn your head on the street to look at her.

Pleasant enough. Been in Sydney for two months. You take shower and I will join you. Ok. Cleans me very thoroughly. On to bed for catbath - not bad. I ask to kiss and she lets me but it’s not great and I don’t think she’s into it. Onto bbbj- good moves but a lot of tissue and spit. I’m getting close to cumming so I ask her to lick my balls. She’s good at this and I moan while moving and forcing my sack around her mouth. Yeah baby. Feels good and looks good in mirror.

Ok turn over baby I want to lick your tits. Go gentle she says and I again get a sense she’s just not that into it. Ok let’s fuck. I insert my big thick white cock as far as it will go and just leave it inside her. Deeper. Oh yeah. A few thrusts then she pulls me out thinking I came.

No baby. Turn around to receive. Into doggy pounding her while getting off looking into the mirror. Oh oh - yeah. She admires a full bag of white guy sprog.

Want massage? Ok. She starts up but im hot and really want to take a quick shower. I tell her this and she says in 5 mins round two then shower. I say she’s bossy and she says im not the only customer who says that.

Anyway, more catbath and I enjoy a leisurely long bbbj. She wants to fuck again but I say I want to cum in your mouth. Ok. Boom. Load two on target.

She gets into the shower and let’s out these disturbing sounds like she’s trying to throw up. Lots of spitting. And loud old Chinese guy at the wet market sounds. I might disgust her but can’t she wait until I leave?

Winnie comes out not embarrassed at all. Hands me a towel for my shower. I wash and dress. She says she enjoyed sex with me. Ok.

I prefer more affection and I normally receive it by being gentle and treating the girls well. Oh well. Giver her a go for something different. If you’re into tall bookish Chinese chicks then Winnie could be a good match for you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks aussieguyinsf, interesting one

Thanks for the feedback. I haven't been back to 42g for a while (since one of my favourite girls from there stopped working). Might need to revisit soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. I haven't been back to 42g for a while (since one of my favourite girls from there stopped working). Might need to revisit soon.
    I stopped going for a while too. They’ve hit their stride again now.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    I stopped going for a while too. They’ve hit their stride again now.
    So in general their quality is somewhat back? I like my k-girls but they only have a few left on their roster.

Who's the best quality at 42g in your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    So in general their quality is somewhat back? I like my k-girls but they only have a few left on their roster.

Who's the best quality at 42g in your opinion?
    Bang for buck so to speak - an hour with Cici for $250. You can’t go wrong.
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...rvice-oriented

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    lol "Lots of spitting. And loud old Chinese guy at the wet market sounds"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Had pre booked with no photo or reviews so taking another one for the team. Boss says she’s a smart lady and good English. Winnie comes in - tall, slender mid late 20s. Her face is advertised as exotic - lets just say you wouldn’t turn your head on the street to look at her.

Pleasant enough. Been in Sydney for two months. You take shower and I will join you. Ok. Cleans me very thoroughly. On to bed for catbath - not bad. I ask to kiss and she lets me but it’s not great and I don’t think she’s into it. Onto bbbj- good moves but a lot of tissue and spit. I’m getting close to cumming so I ask her to lick my balls. She’s good at this and I moan while moving and forcing my sack around her mouth. Yeah baby. Feels good and looks good in mirror.

Ok turn over baby I want to lick your tits. Go gentle she says and I again get a sense she’s just not that into it. Ok let’s fuck. I insert my big thick white cock as far as it will go and just leave it inside her. Deeper. Oh yeah. A few thrusts then she pulls me out thinking I came.

No baby. Turn around to receive. Into doggy pounding her while getting off looking into the mirror. Oh oh - yeah. She admires a full bag of white guy sprog.

Want massage? Ok. She starts up but im hot and really want to take a quick shower. I tell her this and she says in 5 mins round two then shower. I say she’s bossy and she says im not the only customer who says that.

Anyway, more catbath and I enjoy a leisurely long bbbj. She wants to fuck again but I say I want to cum in your mouth. Ok. Boom. Load two on target.

She gets into the shower and let’s out these disturbing sounds like she’s trying to throw up. Lots of spitting. And loud old Chinese guy at the wet market sounds. I might disgust her but can’t she wait until I leave?

Winnie comes out not embarrassed at all. Hands me a towel for my shower. I wash and dress. She says she enjoyed sex with me. Ok.

I prefer more affection and I normally receive it by being gentle and treating the girls well. Oh well. Giver her a go for something different. If you’re into tall bookish Chinese chicks then Winnie could be a good match for you.

I would concur with this experience. Very similar. Booked sight unseen. Was an ok punt, but the sounds coming from the bathroom put me off too.