Had pre booked with no photo or reviews so taking another one for the team. Boss says she’s a smart lady and good English. Winnie comes in - tall, slender mid late 20s. Her face is advertised as exotic - lets just say you wouldn’t turn your head on the street to look at her.

Pleasant enough. Been in Sydney for two months. You take shower and I will join you. Ok. Cleans me very thoroughly. On to bed for catbath - not bad. I ask to kiss and she lets me but it’s not great and I don’t think she’s into it. Onto bbbj- good moves but a lot of tissue and spit. I’m getting close to cumming so I ask her to lick my balls. She’s good at this and I moan while moving and forcing my sack around her mouth. Yeah baby. Feels good and looks good in mirror.

Ok turn over baby I want to lick your tits. Go gentle she says and I again get a sense she’s just not that into it. Ok let’s fuck. I insert my big thick white cock as far as it will go and just leave it inside her. Deeper. Oh yeah. A few thrusts then she pulls me out thinking I came.

No baby. Turn around to receive. Into doggy pounding her while getting off looking into the mirror. Oh oh - yeah. She admires a full bag of white guy sprog.

Want massage? Ok. She starts up but im hot and really want to take a quick shower. I tell her this and she says in 5 mins round two then shower. I say she’s bossy and she says im not the only customer who says that.

Anyway, more catbath and I enjoy a leisurely long bbbj. She wants to fuck again but I say I want to cum in your mouth. Ok. Boom. Load two on target.

She gets into the shower and let’s out these disturbing sounds like she’s trying to throw up. Lots of spitting. And loud old Chinese guy at the wet market sounds. I might disgust her but can’t she wait until I leave?

Winnie comes out not embarrassed at all. Hands me a towel for my shower. I wash and dress. She says she enjoyed sex with me. Ok.

I prefer more affection and I normally receive it by being gentle and treating the girls well. Oh well. Giver her a go for something different. If you’re into tall bookish Chinese chicks then Winnie could be a good match for you.