Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : May 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Size/shape : Quite pretty, tallish, decent curvy figure, nice C-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - good session

My experience/comments : I had booked Macy and she was ready when I arrived so I paid Rita and went straight into the room.

Macy is quite pretty and is tallish and was wearing a short black negligée over a black g-string.

She readied the room while I showered and she stripped when I lay on the bed. She has a decent curvy figure (very slightly cuddly but certainly not fat), nice C-cups and was fully shaved.

Macy knelt over me and licked my nipples while stroking my cock before moving down and licking my balls. She then gradually worked her way up my shaft and started sucking me.

It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth, good hand-action, no interruptions, good suction and she was doing something interesting with her tongue which felt great. She also went reasonably deep.

I let this go on for a good while before asking for some 69 and she moved round.

This was OK and Macy was moaning gently but she didn’t cum.

Macy moved away and sucked me some more before getting a condom and dressing me. I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she said “No”.

We started with some cowgirl. No lube was used and she struggled to squeeze me in and it was a bit tight at first but she soon loosened up and got into it.

She then asked me to fuck her and asked whether I wanted some doggie so I stood at the end of the bed. I thought this might be difficult as she is quite tall but she spread her legs so it was a good height. She has a nicely shaped bum and I fingered her arsehole for a while but as there was no lube I didn’t bother trying any FIA.

I then got her to lie down for some mish. Again she didn’t use any lube and it wasn’t easy at first but I withdrew and briefly licked her, applying plenty of saliva, and then re-entered and it was much better.

(I thought of suggesting she use some lube but she might have a good reason for not wanting to use it or might have had to leave the room to get some so I decided not to.)

Now the mish was good and I looked down at her pretty face as she got quite loud and urged me on until I came.

I lay down for the tidy-up and Macy knelt beside me for a chat. She has been in Australia for several years and said she was from HK. I think she said she only works at 90 on Fridays.

We had a good chat (her English is OK) before I had to point to the clock and say it was time to leave.

After showering etc I went along the corridor for a chat with Rita.

Rita told me about a new Korean girl called Sue who used to work at Kelly’s. I saw Sue twice at Kelly’s, including and fantastic double with her and Nicky, and she is very good. I also briefly saw the SG girl Hanna who was working today – looked pretty good (apparently Fridays only).

Rita also showed me some photos of three Western girls (including a shapely Lebanese girl) who have recently started working there – all very young and good looking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey bro do they got wechat?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DownUnda View Post
    Hey bro do they got wechat?
    Don't know. I don't use WeChat so I never asked.