Thread: Lily the sex bomb

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lily the sex bomb

Popped into this joint on a Weds evening. Milfy looking girl came out and said they busy now, but asked me to wait or come back. Her tots were jumping of her clothes, good set of pins on her, so I said I would come back, she told me her name is Lily. Went back in after 15, still busy, assured me won't be long, and invited me to wait in the first curtain room. Paid for 45 mins, and she asked me if I just want a massage. A definitive no was the reply - props to her for getting this out of the way even before the started gun.

Eventually Lily comes to get me, taking me to the last spacious room - the rooms are nice and clean I might add, and no "musky smells". I nude up, and she start her massage. the extras talk kinda out of the way, so I go ahead and allow my hands to roam while she massages my shoulders and back. Her massage is very professional and it is just what I needed. I did have some lower back tightness, and Lily worked on all the right areas. Occasionally she would give the block and tackle a bit of a tickle.

She jumps on the table, kneeling between my legs, continues with the back rub, basically running her hands and forearms up my back and down again, putting some wirght onto me - it felt ok, better than those effortless lazy massage ladies that just run their hands around painting you in oil. Extras come up, I ask wheat is on offer, straight off the bat, she says she can do body slide and Blowjob for a hundy. I accept, when I should have enquired further, but oh well. She jumps on the table again, spreading my legs, she sits on her bum between my legs, and rubs my butt, then reaches under and grabs the cock, giving it a nice preliminary tug.

I hear her strip off, she jumps on top and does a front to back BS, it's kinda pathetic, too fast, too much downward pressure from her, just nothing sexy or sensual about it. this goes for about 5 mins, gets me to flip, and I must say the rig looks better than I expected. I thought the uniform had her doing some false advertising, but I have seen worse on younger girls, so she is doing alright in my opinion.

She cleans the block and tackle, starts licking my balls, in contrast to the hard, fast bs, this is slow, soft, and sexy, but then out comes the fucking condoms. I tell her I don't want it, she ups her asking price to $150, I refuse, saying I don't have any more money. She pushes, saying I can transfer or do eftpos, I politely decline, and tell her $150, plus the house fee, is way too much for just a BBBJ. She counters with "give me $150 and you can fuck me, but BJ with the condom. Ok deal, that pussy does look like it could be fun.

She gets a condom, and again lick the balls, works her way up, and her BJ is really good, nice and deep, good suction, I so wish it was BBBJ. She goes sans hands for about 5 mins, the stops, and tell me to go on top. Surprise number 2, that kitty is tight. I'm now glad she upsold me, and the lack of BBBJ, is not as devestating as it was 2 minutes ago. She is happy to take a pounding and get quite vocal. I flipped her over, took her in doggie, she grabbed some lube, but still, it's tight. She starts going off, squirming around and telling me I do "big fuck" . She says it's hurting and opts for mish again, I pump for another 5 mins, and blow inside her, in the condom.

Again, I get told I do big fuck, whatever that means. She cleans me up, we chat a bit, she works here on Weds.

I may be back for her, if I'm desperate for a milf fuck on a Weds arvo, I may pop in again. I am keen to revisit Mina who works on Weds too, when I left the room, she was sitting around wearing next to nothing, and gave me the naughtiest of smiles.

All in all not a bad punt, I just wish the BBBJ rate would drop down a bit, gone up at a faster rate than btc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BTC is dying Panda 🐼! It is time to check your portfolio haha

Banned
    2/187a Victoria Rd, Drummoyne NSW 2047 (entrance via Formosa St carpark)

Meet Lily

Thank you ArcherPanda for visiting Lily at Sari Thai Massage! She just came back from her extended holiday in Thailand and ready to give everyone the best massage Make sure you book via WeChat to avoid disappointment!

Banned

Wednesday 25 May

😍 Lily - D cup, 23 yo, sexy, beautiful, slim & best massage. Booking are required for this popular girl

😍 Mina - 20 yo, petite masseuse with amazing skills. You don't want to miss her in action.

😍 BB - 21 yo, cute / sweet girl, charming face, hot body, sexy & A1 massage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haha, love the way she describes "big fuck"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcherPanda View Post
    All in all not a bad punt, I just wish the BBBJ rate would drop down a bit, gone up at a faster rate than btc.
    It appears she was testing the waters with you. $150 for BBBJ crikey! In Thailand they're doing it for a few dollars. Glad you didn't let your little head think for your big head and hand over $150 just for BJ.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice AR thanks for sharing

Banned

Winter Special

Come & experience a great massage with our experienced girls and enjoy a $10 discount for 45 minutes! WeChat booking are recommended 🥰

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It appears she was testing the waters with you. $150 for BBBJ crikey! In Thailand they're doing it for a few dollars. Glad you didn't let your little head think for your big head and hand over $150 just for BJ.
    Yeah, agree with this, plenty of other good shops close by, like 184 Victoria Rd (Heavenly Hands) and 110A Victoria Rd

Banned

Wednesday 12 October

Sexy DD Lily is working today at Sari Thai. Come down and enjoy her skillful massage on hump day! Booking are recommended

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what happened to jessica ?

Banned

Offpeak Promotion

Offpeak Promo
    Come & experience a great massage with our experienced girls and enjoy a discount before 3pm! Booking are recommended 🥰

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 94wreckers View Post
    what happened to jessica ?
    Jessica helps out on weekends. Follow our WeChat for more details!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    nice AR! funny as

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hellozmane View Post
    nice AR! funny as
    awesome report
    Many beautiful girls
    Thanks for sharing bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 187aDrummoyne View Post
    Jessica helps out on weekends. Follow our WeChat for more details!
    I never see her on the wechat roster.
    Can you please list when she is on... I dont live near the shop so its hard to make long trip just to try my luck hahah
    thanks