Thread: Parramatta Blossom Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Talking Parramatta Blossom Massage

Hi guys thinking of trying new shop PARRAMATTA BLOSSOM MASSAGE anyone suggest wo is worth a GOOD punt

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Kara is great, petite with great service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Kiki on Tuesdays

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Emily is great, if your lucky she provides more also

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ask for Nastasia, very open minded and willing to oblige

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guba View Post
    Hi guys thinking of trying new shop PARRAMATTA BLOSSOM MASSAGE anyone suggest wo is worth a GOOD punt
    This thread is for reports about private providers, not questions about shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by opimrs View Post
    Ask for Nastasia, very open minded and willing to oblige
    is she new? i haven't seen her before, there are alof of new girls lately

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i do find most of the girls there are quite good, only ever had one or two duds the whole time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How about the new girl ICE, pic looks good, but then the picture most likely not real. Just like Liya, booked Liya and saw her, i was like WTF, totally different girl.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Leppon View Post
    How about the new girl ICE, pic looks good, but then the picture most likely not real. Just like Liya, booked Liya and saw her, i was like WTF, totally different girl.
    Don't you hate it when the photos don't match the girl in real life. Shops are using apps that can change the appearance of a ML or WL. It's unfair to customers. If the girl is not the same, guys should walk away unless she meets your expectations.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had a bad experience here yesterday. Checked out wechat photos and age (20) of a new ML Mandy. Paid and this 40 year old comes into the room. I just took the massage and she complained the whole time because I didn’t want extras. Waste of money and time. Mamasan said insisted she was young and 20.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Machine View Post
    Had a bad experience here yesterday. Checked out wechat photos and age (20) of a new ML Mandy. Paid and this 40 year old comes into the room. I just took the massage and she complained the whole time because I didn’t want extras. Waste of money and time. Mamasan said insisted she was young and 20.
    Why are men so weak to stand up for themselves especially to these dodgy mamasans? It's your money and pride! Why go to places where you're treated badly?

If you haven't made a booking here's some advice to follow.
    Rule one is ask to see line up. If she doesnt want to show or insists you pay money upfront then walk away.
    Rule two is never pay the money until you see the girl and told she is available.
    Rule three is don't take all your clothes off until the girl comes into the room and she is the one who will be with you. If you want to remove some items then ok but not that you're completely naked on the table, fully exposed and vulnerable.

If the mamasan said the ML was 20 and she was in fact 40, you should have asked to speak to the mamasan. Request her to provide the girls POI showing her age only. I bet she wouldn't because she is a liar. If you didn't like the appearance of the girl then request your money back.

Please don't tell me you were locked in the room and prevented from leaving? Punters have rights too. If the mamasan is being difficult then you can tell her that you will call the police. This can be a bluff on your part but I'm sure she wouldn't want the police paying her a visit.

Wake up guys. Stop being pussies and treated like real losers. Be real men and stand up for yourself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    is she new? i haven't seen her before, there are alof of new girls lately
    No, she’s been there’s a while - at least 6 months

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Machine View Post
    Haven't seen Mandy before, haven't even seen her on any of the daily list, but most of the girls are young, they have all been in their 20s or early 30s at worst (i asked them how old they are usually). I was actually there Friday, there wasn't a Mandy on the list even.
    The list of girls were Summer, Aely, Milin, Alisa, Coco, Anna.

Are you sure u got the right place?
    There are far worse places where i've seen the ladies in their 40s-50s.
    The Mamasan hasn't let me down yet with her recommendations, she's usually pretty good.
    Some of the Photos are fakes (some of the girls don't like people knowing they work there), the real ones say real photo.
    If your worried ask her to do a lineup for you. They did one for me when i couldn't choose.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by opimrs View Post
    No, she’s been there’s a while - at least 6 months
    Haven't seen her on the list the past few weeks