Thread: J Yumiko - new girl with big ass and good service

Junior Member(有D料到)

J Yumiko - new girl with big ass and good service

Haven't seen Japanese girl for a long time. So this morning I booked Japanese girl Yumiko of Kyoto206 for a 30minutes quickie at my lunch time. When I arrived there, I was like,...,damn, WOW! The refurbishment makes the building look new again. Everything is bright.

Yumiko is a cute girl in her middle to late 20s. Not skinny not chubby. Her English is limited but she tried very hard, using body language and eye contact. The language barrier makes her even cuter.

Foreplay

Yumiko cleaned my body thoroughly in shower area including my ass. I know rimming is probably on offer but I'm not a fan. I took the pleasure to dry her off and by the way explored her body. Her ass is so sexy. it's big, meaty and firm. Her nice pair of mangos are probably C cup. There is some baby fat on her arms and legs. We started with cuddling and then DFK. Her eyes were closed when kissing. I like the feeling of tongue kissing an innocent Japanese girl. She reminds me of some scenes of housewives in Japanese AV.

BBBJ and 69

We proceeded to the bed. I propped myself on my elbows to watch this girl sucking my cock. She has quite nice bbbj skills. Although she said she's been to Sydney for just 2 months, I think probably she is from Japan Soaplands or somewhere she trained her sex skills. She turned around with her ass towards me for some 69. Good girl with nice attitude. Her pussy is well shaved, prettier than most of girls' pussy I saw before. I kept licking her clit and it wasn't long before she started to moan loudly. 69 lasted for about 5mins before she put on a condom for me by her mouth.

Sex and CIM

We started with CG. because she has a firm big ass, the pounding sound was quite loud. I pounded her from the bottom before we changed to missionary and then doggy. After that I asked Yumiko to suck me more. She obliged and finally I blew all my load into her mouth. She then slowly let my cum drip from her mouth to tissue in front of me just like Japanese AV scene. Nice CIM experience.

Overall, if you're into sexy skinny girls Yumiko isn't your type. If you like cute Japanese girls with great service, she's worth a go. She only has limited English ok with basic communication.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice writing
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Review in structure nice

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you guys for reply

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the review

YUMIKO here today 05/06/22 (SUN)
    12pm - 2am
    NEW Sexy Japanese Girl!
    Sakura57 樱花宫