Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad experience at n5m

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angry Bad experience at n5m

I have never had a bad experience at n5m and I have been going for 2-3 years now until today.

My usual girl isn't in today so I book K Boa for 30 minutes over wechat. I have seen K Boa a few times before and they have been great experiences with us both 'enjoying' each others time. She even taught me how to fuck her harder and better which makes 0 sense considering what she did today.

Today as soon as she comes in, she is a mess, clearly been a bad day for her. The whole time she clearly does not want to be there. Whatever, she probably had hard day so I stay cheery. We shower for 5 minutes and then onto the bed. She gives a blowjob for 2 minutes and I ask her to stop because I wanna fuck. She starts making big issue about no fucking, turning me off then lets me go missionary. I go very very slowly compared to our past visits. Literally 30 seconds later, (I actually counted because I was so turned off) she pushes me off and refuses sex saying she will let me CIM instead.

I am not paying diamond service for a handjob. At this point, I am very annoyed because she hasnt been like this before and I ask her if she didn't enjoy it why didn't she just tell me the last few times that I hurt her or just not to book her. Her excuse was she did and said 'ur so big'? Every lady I have been with at n5m has said that before so how am I supposed to understand that.

If she was that upset at seeing me, she should not have started the session wasting my time and money. Also if a WL doesn't want to deal with more than average size then they should say that before you book or on their website.

Only 10 minutes have passed since she came in and I tell her to leave and just get me the manager so I can get another girl that doesn't hate being here. The manager lady comes (never seen this one, usually its a different lady) and offers me a 40 dollar refund to leave as 'my session was almost over', Boa had entered the room 15 minutes after the original booking time and left literally 10 minutes after that. I know alot of ladies here are time thieves but I usually ignore as they are worth it anyway. This time I was annoyed so I said nicely 'she has only been in the room 10 minutes can I have a bigger discount', she completely ignores me and then offers me V Selina for 30 minutes full price.

I'm really annoyed but whatever I am getting blueballs so whatever, she walks away and calls Selina. Selina knocks on the door and opens it then turns around and leaves. Why would she offer me a girl that doesn't see non-asian customers??? I then get no communication for 20 minutes and another girl walks in, one I did not get told about or agree to. I couldn't believe the manager would just throw a random girl at me without saying anything to me for 20 minutes.

New girl was C Queen and she is beautiful and I do not want to be rude so I just did the session. She is lovely and a good experience, she made me finish even though I was so turned off and pissed. Everyone should treat her well.

So brothers beware K Boa if you have slightly above average penis. They should have warnings for girls who don't want bigger clients though I have never had this issue in my many visits before. Also management needs to be more understanding with refunds.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by weebsterer View Post
    Her excuse was she did and said 'ur so big'? Every lady I have been with at n5m has said that before so how am I supposed to understand that.
    Do you mean she did say during other sessions that you were hurting her and that you were too big?

Also interesting Selina came in and left. What makes you think it's cause of your size?

Wow, I never had bad treatment like this in n5m
    Some girl might be a let down, but the management team has a solid service and always ask feedback. That the new manager lady is nice as well, I believe she is Miss.S.

And for the refund I can understand if their only able give you 40 bucks as that is the room fee. The rest goes to the girl.

And I don't understand why selina came in and left after see you. As she not asian only.

And for return visit, if the girl doesn't want to see you, you will get reply that you could not book her, and the reason why.

It's not like they don't know about us, if you regular like you said they have notes about us, this customer like this kind of girl, the girl who doesn't wants to see us anymore, even our id here lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    It's not like they don't know about us, if you regular like you said they have notes about us, this customer like this kind of girl, the girl who doesn't wants to see us anymore, even our id here lol.
    Maybe they keep track on which girl has blacklisted which customer out of a sense of necessity but other than that do shops really care this much? I personally don't think they do.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I'm curious why it's thought that Selina is Asian only when I don't think she is. Maybe she just doesn't want to see you specifically as a customer.

Quote Originally Posted by evkays View Post
    Maybe they keep track on which girl has blacklisted which customer out of a sense of necessity but other than that do shops really care this much? I personally don't think they do.
    I can't say about other shop, but for sure I can say yes for this shop if you a regular.

It a good business approach, to keep customer, because there are more than 1 girl that work there, so chances customer to comes back high to try other girls. If the management team rude, doesn't matter how many and how good the girl are, chances to try different girl will be low.

And why I said this shop good, because I think it was my 3rd time when I tried to book someone, they warned me, maybe you will not like this girl and the reasons. So they already gather info for my preferences based on last 2 sessions.

@Meng
    I planned to book selina soon as I haven't tried her, maybe I will asked her lol

Sorry to hear that bro. That customer service would've been the lynchpin for me unless they later apologised. You should definitely give them a call or message and ask what was up.

I wouldn't be so harsh on Boa, like you said she was obviously having a bad day from before she entered the room. Probably didn't want to explain the real reason. The big dick complaint sounds like BS based on your previous sessions with her.

I know Selina doesn't see Indians but anyone else should be okay. Apart from that, I know girls who refuse to see a customer based on the first impression, like if they seem in a bad mood.

Quote Originally Posted by FatStache View Post
    Apart from that, I know girls who refuse to see a customer based on the first impression, like if they seem in a bad mood.
    That’s also what I thought when I was reading. The girls will get freaked out encountering a ranging bull, they’ re also human.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyGG View Post
    That’s also what I thought when I was reading. The girls will get freaked out encountering a ranging bull, they’ re also human.
    We can only assume at the moment. The solid answer is to go there and ask selina. Too bad I am wasted from last week lol, need recover first.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No5 has gone to shit imo. I booked to see the caucasian girl they had on for 400/h. As I'm 2 minutes away they tell me I didn't confirm and so they gave the booking away. Indefinitely fucking confirmed. Tried to switch to someone else and they just don't respond. Another time I was trying to make a booking, and asked for a time slot in the morning around 11am and they respond with 6pm. I say sorry that's too late, maybe another time. They respond "lol you not serious, don't waste time", like what? Get fucked. The service here has always been questionable, but now they're just annoying enough that I'll take my money elsewhere.

Banned
    Some girls really need to work on their Kegels. Also latex condoms, particularly the Four Seasons brand isn't pussy friendly as it can cause one hell of a friction during prolonged exposure. I have a large girth and sometimes I do get complaints from WLs, but later on I found out that latex was the culprit. I started bringing my own SKYN condoms as they're non-latex and so far I haven't had any 'too big size' complaints just yet.

Some previous WLs I regular with long ago fixed the 'big dick' issue by letting me go bareback and pull out. No friction issues plus I cum faster, win-win for both sides lol. But of course not every WL or customers would take such risks lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Is Jerry still managing here?
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Is Jerry still managing here?
    Didn’t he go to Ginza

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ynot_tony View Post
    Didn’t he go to Ginza
    Jerry (female) use to work as receptionist at N5M. Jesse was the manager at Gladesville 42. I believe he's over at Ginza.

Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    No she should go home if she having a bad day and cant perform, not take it out on the customer, that just very poor service. They get paid a lot half a day not working wont kill them. Based on that she is blacklisted for me.
    She should have, but people do stupid things when they're emotional. We don't know the full story anyway. I remember seeing T Jasmine a couple years ago, she was having a bad day - walked into the room scowling and also told me as much - but the duty manager convinced her to keep going because those were the hours she'd agreed on in advance. She'd wanted to leave 2 hours prior to the session.

Tbh, it's the staff's responsibility to gauge whether or not the girls are in a state to serve customers.

I've noticed some new staff and less familiar faces in the past 2 weeks. Hope the newbies get some proper customer service training.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'd like to here NM5s version of the story, OP only joined today so he could post about one bad experience with two particular girls even though he's been going there for 2-3 years. Even his moniker looks like a pun of web stirrer.

Looks a bit sus to me.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Jerry (female) use to work as receptionist at N5M. Jesse was the manager at Gladesville 42. I believe he's over at Ginza.
    Sorry my bad.. oh I remember her

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Even when there’s stuff ups, No 5 provides consistently good service and that’s why I’m a loyal customer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    I'd like to here NM5s version of the story, OP only joined today so he could post about one bad experience with two particular girls even though he's been going there for 2-3 years. Even his moniker looks like a pun of web stirrer.

Looks a bit sus to me.
    Not saying anything meaningful but I actually doubled my eyes over the users sign up date.. and the year is 2020 I only point it out because they posted on the 15th and I was like how did they create the account on the 16th!?

Quote Originally Posted by gggb View Post
    Not saying anything meaningful but I actually doubled my eyes over the users sign up date.. and the year is 2020 I only point it out because they posted on the 15th and I was like how did they create the account on the 16th!?
    Lol it means he never posted anything for 2 years. A lurker. But he didn't reply anything to here as well. So no one knows man.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast