Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kat Shop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    you are welcome to book all the boilers you like. please do.

it doesn't change the fact that nutsaboutit you a fake account/reviewer
    No nothing fake just sharing an opinion but happy to chat brad its all good maybe an oppertunity to share some intel pm me if you like all good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsaboutit View Post
    No nothing fake just sharing an opinion but happy to chat brad its all good maybe an oppertunity to share some intel pm me if you like all good
    No need to PM. Post some of your actual real word experiences in other shops which we can understand why you rate the otherwise lowly ranked Kat Shop so highly.

help us gain an insight into your tastes.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Good but not awesome

Have been a couple of times. It’s expensive asf. $50 for a 30 min sun par massage with expensive extras. Saw a Columbian, wanted $200 for full nude. Sas* Eurasian with saggy titts but nice body was second trip. She seemed bored and wanted $200 for body slide. Yeah sorry ladies I can get a 30min root at brother for less than $250. Won’t be back

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have been here a few times. The girls have mostly been young and attractive to me, but the massage quality overall is poor barring Kat. She actually knows how to massage. Price went down to standard last month for a cash deal they were doing. Not sure if they are back up now as the promotion is no longer on their ad. Basic extras have been standard for me though bs was expensive. Parking isn't great so I have found myself parking in the lot just next to the shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I checked out the shop's ad on Locanto. The pic marked 'Kat' looks pretty hot to me. Looks like small, slim Thai. Any more info?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    I checked out the shop's ad on Locanto. The pic marked 'Kat' looks pretty hot to me. Looks like small, slim Thai. Any more info?
    You forgot aged GPS (Golden Pussy Syndrome)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went for first time to this shop.

Totally unimpressed. M from F. very disappointed.

Detailed review on PP

Senior Member(無間使者)
    M once worked at the Nundah Pineapple Vaporisation clinic. And, it was quite some time ago that I saw her at Nundah. I think, at that time, she was pretty new to the industry.

The one time I saw her previously at Nundah (approx 6 months ago.. not exactly sure), I thought things went pretty well. She seemed quite reserved. She told me a story about being heckled in the street somewhere, and that she was a bit unsettled by it. And that she was pretty shocked by the behaviour of the people who heckled her... there was some trivial background story ... but defo she was the victim of some type of rage.

(In an attempt to divert her conversation.. because she was going on about the shouting incident) I told a story, which I thought was a little funny, and a little interesting...

It started with me commenting about the Nundah store, and it's impressive facilities. And I went into how it had been a 'Women's Day Spa' in the past. I think it was called Endota. The story progressed .. my high-school friend (an actual friend, not a story about me told in the 3rd person), when he was 20, was ultra-handsome, and had been studying in Melbourne and working as a masseuse in an inner city, luxury, 'Women's Day Spa'. My friend was shocked by how many wealthy older women demanded 'natural sexual services'... and they were less than generous with their tips. This was circa 1995

This Nundah session seemed to go ok... I gave 3 pines tip, I think (struggling to remember). There was a decent massage, a nude HJ, and I got to DATY for a bit... but not long. It was a fun and sexy experience. Pricey yeah, but that's a really nice venue... And a cute ML..

Recently, someone had mentioned her on aus99... And I texted a few places in Nth Brisbane asking "is she working there?". So today I saw a Locanto advert saying she was at Chermside, so I booked for 3pm. I'm at a total loss as to what happened today. And wondering have just been scammed, or was she having a 'funny day'... or maybe it was a series on unfortunate misunderstandings? Or paranoid behaviour from the ML? or ML was on Valium? ML wont pull a dick for $120 tip?

OK, so I booked for 3pm, Struggled like hell to find an ATM on the way to Chermside, got caught in awful traffic. Finally got to the ATM and grabbed some bills, and got a text at 2:58, are you coming. Yes I am, I replied, maybe 3:10, is that ok?... "ok" was the response.

I got to the venue, described by a Locanto addvert saying "Parking Onsight".... yeah nah... There is room for 3 cars. 2 cars, obviously owned by MLs, were lazily parked. Thank goodness I had a small car, or I would have not got a park. Even with a small car, it was a battle royal to get the car appropriately positioned.

BEEF #1 Advertising that you have parking, and using the 3 parks for 2 ML's cars is HIGHLY DISRESPECTFUL. PERIOD. On this infraction alone, I will never return to this venue at Chermside.

So I'm in the door at 3:08. How long would you like to stay? 45min, $60 cash.

Into room we go. The venue is very clean, but tired looking. Dim lighting in the small room. No shower in room. Didn't see a bathroom on my way in. Wasn't asked would I like to 'freshen up before the session'. Left in room to undress, was asked would I like a drink of water. Yes please I would.

I PLACED $120 on table next to the massage table. It had a bottle of massage oil on it, so... I'm figuring she'll find the tip, and progress to SOME level of intimacy relatively quickly.

Got a half an hour of rubbish massage. In which she encouraged me to talk, asked me to divulge personal information (not a big fan... like WTF?). I asked her "I'm curious as to what you think makes a 'good customer' ?"

She went on about hygiene, and being polite and respectful, and not being rough to her. I thought I was gonna be able to tick those boxes.

Was asked about my experience with her at Nundah.... She didn't seem to be able to remember me, or not want to. I re-told the story about my friend, in an attempt to jog her memory.

Was told to not talk so loud, as another customer might be disturbed... and comment about the paper thin walls. Was also told my breath stank of cigarette smoke, and please keep my face in the massage hole, don't lift it to talk.....

I was thinking "ok... back the fuck up sweet heart. Yeah I smoke. I have not had a ciggie for at least 1.5 hours. I have showered, put on fresh clothes, shaved face, shaved balls, deodorant, brushed teeth furiously twice. And didn't have a smoke in transit.... So yeah, my breath could have still smelt like smoke. I highly doubt it would be repulsive... But hey, if hygiene is so important to you, why the fuck not offer a client an opportunity to use a bathroom, and provide mouthwash?".... I kept these thoughts to myself.

Massage continued at an ordinary pace. She then asked "What do you want to do after this?"

"I'm going to play sport" I said...

"No no, after the massage" she said..

"errrr... and HJ would be a great start".... I giggled a bit... But honestly I was bemused as to why I was face down, and her tits were not out yet.

I'm pretty sure i then gestured and pointed at the $120 on the table and said "surely that's enough"....

"Oh... I didn't see that there" she said

"Are you blind?" I said... with a joking tone, not a nasty sarcastic tone.

So now I'm expecting her to get her top off at the very least, and she continues to stand there like a clock half struck.

She then starts again with statements like "you have to tell me what you want to do".... and I'm thinking maybe she's paranoid about cops in this place....

so I said it again... "How about you start with a handjob?"

She then retorts with comments suggesting that a 'bargaining session' needs to take place.

I was thinking "YOU HAVE BEEN PAID, YOU ARE FULLY CLOTHED, MY DICK IS SOFT, GET TO IT !!!"

I could have tolerated her haughty attitude and justified it as 'Indian culture'. But damnit, being bone lazy is 'Fijian Culture'... and I was not going to stand for that much longer... especially as the session was getting close to being done.

Then I made a comment about how at Nundah I got some DATY in... and she replied that a nude HJ was all I was going to get, and something again about my mouth not being clean enough to lick her pussy anyhow. FFS

So, I'm still lying face down wondering why she is still being a cold bitch, and wearing clothes.....

There was a half baked TT, and a flip. I asked for my glass of water. She said "Oh, I'll go and get that now" (ohh,... you gonna waste some more time?)

She came back into the room with a glass of water, and I commented... "You know, if you were THAT concerned about my breath, why not offer me a chance to freshen up with some mouthwash? That would be easy."

She left the room again, came back after a long time (possibly just stalling... but it was my guess that she had to beg / borrow /find it and could not) with a large paper cup containing a small amount of mint mouth wash. And then she asked that I go to the toilet to spit it out. Like WTAF?

I put my jeans on, and she asked "why are you doing that?"

"Because I have no idea what is outside the room, and it only took a second to put them on"

"You could use the bathrobe.." she said

I looked at the sad brown robe hanging there and thought "yeah nah, I'm pretty sure that isn't clean"... and rolled my eyes to indicate my disapproval.

She led me down the hall to a toilet. We were both standing outside the closed door listening to an Asian lady urinating. A pretty weak flow IMO, three thoughts came to mind.

1 Maybe the woman in there needs an STI check

2 Maybe the woman in there is very old

3 I had it with this shit show, I'm walking

I was thinking what would be the MOST SINCERELY SARCASTIC RESPONSE I COULD MUSTER AT THAT EXACT MOMENT..?

I gargled in the hallway, spat in the paper cup (no mess), and left the paper cup in the massage room on a table. Dressed and left. AND I left my tip.

The end of what was the worst ML experience I've had to date. ... At least so I thought.

After I left, I drove around the shop for a bit trying to figure where in the heck a customer could park... the answer is BLOODY NOWHERE, without breaking a law and/or risking being towed from the carpark of a neighbouring business.

So I'm driving to my sport practice, and my phone starts getting texts and calls, including one that was semi-intelligible English suggesting I should return for another ML. Not likely Cat.

I then called back the number and the pineapple-blind* ML answers, to which I ask 'what do you want?'

* Yes there's people, who have spent years living in remote farming regions with fields of pineapples, who now fail to recognise our smaller local pineapple varieties as being.... well.... an actual pineapple.

ML gives me a half-assed query "was everything ok?"... WTF is she thinking? I have no idea still. I was thinking that she's doing this under instruction of the owner... So I launched into a tirade about the parking... to which she says "Oh, they are customer cars"

BULLSHIT LADY... I came back 4 hours later and the same two cars were still parked in the same retarded manner, and another customer had bit the bullet and squeezed into the remanence of bitumen available. The poor guy had a mid--size and his car was hanging out like dogs balls in summer.

REGARDLESS if she did, or didn't see the $120 cash sitting on the table next to the massage oil.... I'll NEVER return to this venue, nor EVER see this ML again.

Do all MLs at this place treat you like shit if you tip sub $300? The place is a tired dump, and ML was just tiring. I guessed her extra's menu was a 1/2 menu.... at best.

Did the ML think I was not going to tip her, and really didn't see the $120? (for which I expect, at the VERY FUCKING LEAST, an enthusiastic HJ) and made next to no attempt to rectify things?

Was she under instruction to be a complete cunt to me? For why?

Did they actually think I would return, with yet even more 'easy money' for them?

Has the ML taken to sedatives? Kava?

Is Cat's shop a shit-show, and the guys that are giving good ratings for Cat's just a small bunch of her friends or groupies?

Are those that are giving good ratings for Cat's trolling the rest of us?

One final thought:

In the Douglas Adams (comedy) book 'Life, the Universe and Everything', there is a funny description of a fictitious science called 'Bistromathics'... Briefly, it says that the random events that occur in an Italian Bistro, can be harnessed to power spacecraft across the universe. I am imagining Australia's industry could be powered by harnessing the random bullshit going on in this massage shop.

VFM: $180 for a 30min half baked back rub, noxious attitude, poor hygiene, no respect, no HJ, no tits out, no common sense, and no apology offered.

WIR: If my hands were tied behind my back for 30 days, and my balls were actually purple and the size of grapefruit, I'd still NEVER think of going here again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great read…that was quite the tirade haha.

Sorry you had a bad experience but it’s a good warning for others.

I checked Kat’s place out a few weeks ago just out of morbid curiosity and was less than impressed.

The place is shit folks, quit giving them business. Too much traffic, no parking, average looking girls with ridiculous pricing. Better VFM to be had elsewhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Grafton Everest View Post
    I gargled in the hallway, spat in the paper cup (no mess), and left the paper cup in the massage room on a table. Dressed and left. AND I left my tip.
    what were you achieving by leaving a full tip for shit service?
    you just reinforced shit service and still getting paid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just out of curiosity - where exactly is Kats shop? Surely if it’s in Chermside there would be some street parking available?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    what were you achieving by leaving a full tip for shit service?
    you just reinforced shit service and still getting paid.
    Well... I guess it's difficult to explain.

I figured that if:
    I picked up the $120 off the counter

Then:
    A boiler wearing yellow rubber gloves would chase me down the street whilst pulling up her piss stained undies, and she'd be screaming "mouthwash not FREE !, you no come back Grafton!"

Stalkingbutler
    Really unexpected

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Grafton Everest View Post
    Well... I guess it's difficult to explain.

I figured that if:
    I picked up the $120 off the counter

Then:
    A boiler wearing yellow rubber gloves would chase me down the street whilst pulling up her piss stained undies, and she'd be screaming "mouthwash not FREE !, you no come back Grafton!"
    I had very similar last week in a different city. Boiler gave a good massage as expected, zero tackle tickle = zero tip. Yes she demanded a tip. yes I continued walking.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Great Place

There is a lot of hate in this thread.
    I have followed Kat from 3 shops and always had a great time.
    I guess a lot of the hate is coming from other shop owners bagging each other out. Imagine if they put the same amount of effort they are on here into the service they offer us …..
    Each place has their pro’s and con’s and her place has more pro’s than other shops.
    I don’t see anyone else other than Kat when I go in. I can tell you the photos on her ads are real and that is rare in this industry. Kat herself is hot AF!
    The prices are all pretty much the same from shop to shop, Maybe if you are paying more you might have been rude or got them on a bad day but I have paid more for less in other places. I park in the lot next door and go in when the traffic is low. Other places have similar issues though, I went to a place that has a busy coffee shop near by and always felt I was being judged when I walked out by the customers sitting outside.
    The same for the shops in Banyo they are right on the main road and you just gotta time your entry.
    Still I will go back and like all places if you find someone you like just book them or ask for a photo by text before going in. If they won’t send a photo then the girls aren’t the same as the ad.
    Have fun guys!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Kat & her staff may be attractive, but their attitudes (and prices) are a huge turn off.. save your money fellas

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ok explain who is the best shop on Brisbane North and Girls? Nationally and N.........

You are never happy with any shops. What do you want? With Just two years experience in the Forum!!!!!

This is what you wrote about Unique Thai Massage Stafford .......
    ."Dropped by earlier this week and discovered that the same disgusting girls are there as has been over the past year. New management is a lie - this place is one of brisbane's worst""
    Crap lies.
    WFT who do you think you are.
    Writing degrading shit about everything you see and experiences in shops with just one visit.
    Elaborate on the facts
    Stop putting shit comments on the forum and not giving facts.
    Don't put basic shit up without details.
    Ok Sir....... Who else have you been to and recommended. Good shop services and girls Nationalities and . More.? Champ What is you OPTION.. !!!!!Mr Bris
    Rose Manageress 🌹 Unique Thai Massage Waxing Beauty shop Stafford Road Stafford Brisbane is wonderful
    Kat is fine she looks after me.
    Hi Kat how are you going missing your big hugs darling. Forgive this idiot. Mint watch out for the looser Diamonds for ever. Honey let's have lunch again soon Mint
    Last edited by Herpetology; 10-10-2022 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Who is the best shop and Girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have seen Kat a couple of times, great girl good fun but definitely pricy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lol imagine saying two years on a backwater shady internet forum isn't enough "experience" to have an opinion 😂 smh

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Crap talk . You are ridiculous no idea what you are saying . Networking is something we do in this Forum experienced Punters understand this. We communicate continually with each other. Leaving you out of the group

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast