Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kat Shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpetology View Post
    Crap talk . You are ridiculous no idea what you are saying . Networking is something we do in this Forum experienced Punters understand this. We communicate continually with each other. Leaving you out of the group
    since when has "networking" with shop owners been of any significant benefit to punters? a few cheap massages or first word of new girls on roster?

additionally any network contacts garnered through shops have limited use as we cannot use them in our genuine business networks.

I personally use my networking activities to develop seriously more significant business than a few cheap massages.

plus being in the circle of shop owners whom may or may not be involved in nefarious activities increases your chances of having your phone tapped. (remember Cloud 9 court transcripts)

consequently for me, in my personal experience, 'networking' with massage shop owners is of little benefit.

I am OK with not being invited to your networking events.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    IMO, this message board has about 25% of it's post views from WLs, MLs, and shop owners/managers... And probably 10-20% of posts written by WLs, MLs, and shop owners.

Punters Planet is similar IMO, but in that BB, you can get a better idea of who is viewing what.

Personally, I doubt 'The Law' really gives a shit about 'prostitution offences' in QLD any more. The laws are antiquated, and due for review. Public health, and a safe workplace for ALL persons (regardless of their profession) should be the emphasis. The 1998 laws really only provide a 'model' for taxed work.. it panders to wealthy business owners... and does not address the reality of the industry we have today.

More and more, women want to work as 'low contact' sex workers, and want the freedom to choose what services they provide, and with whom, and for their own price (which may vary from day to day even).

IMO, the location of shops is a bit of an issue. Especially since 'legit massage shops' are probably only 10%-20% of the total 'massage shops'.. (again this varies from week to week with some, depending on which ML are working there).

I think that Tobacco suppliers (including the 'chop shops'), tattoo shops, bottle shops, sex work providers, massage shops, medical cannabis dispensaries, and a few other random businesses that are OBVIOUSLY 18+, should be forced to operate in 'zoned areas'.... Not to 'push the unsightly truth into run down industrial estates'.. nor to 'create mini-red-light-districts'... but to give parents the ability to raise children in a way where they don't see these activities.

Don't think that 'womens day spas' are all 'legit' either. I know a great number offer sexual services for women... It's just the case that women don't brag / slag the services on the internet like men do here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone tried the new line-up at Kat's. I gave the new Thai a try and was impressed. Good massage pleanty of TT and normal 2 pinapple service. WIR, yeah might try the 4 hands as a few look yummy...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So the Thai the go? Kat one of the best going around & I see the viet chubby one looks like fun

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Grafton Everest View Post
    IMO, this message board has about 25% of it's post views from WLs, MLs, and shop owners/managers... And probably 10-20% of posts written by WLs, MLs, and shop owners.

Punters Planet is similar IMO, but in that BB, you can get a better idea of who is viewing what.

Personally, I doubt 'The Law' really gives a shit about 'prostitution offences' in QLD any more. The laws are antiquated, and due for review. Public health, and a safe workplace for ALL persons (regardless of their profession) should be the emphasis. The 1998 laws really only provide a 'model' for taxed work.. it panders to wealthy business owners... and does not address the reality of the industry we have today.

More and more, women want to work as 'low contact' sex workers, and want the freedom to choose what services they provide, and with whom, and for their own price (which may vary from day to day even).

IMO, the location of shops is a bit of an issue. Especially since 'legit massage shops' are probably only 10%-20% of the total 'massage shops'.. (again this varies from week to week with some, depending on which ML are working there).

I think that Tobacco suppliers (including the 'chop shops'), tattoo shops, bottle shops, sex work providers, massage shops, medical cannabis dispensaries, and a few other random businesses that are OBVIOUSLY 18+, should be forced to operate in 'zoned areas'.... Not to 'push the unsightly truth into run down industrial estates'.. nor to 'create mini-red-light-districts'... but to give parents the ability to raise children in a way where they don't see these activities.

Don't think that 'womens day spas' are all 'legit' either. I know a great number offer sexual services for women... It's just the case that women don't brag / slag the services on the internet like men do here.
    Some interesting points there!
    I have wondered what the ladies do in comparison to the men. I dont believe for one second that they are all angelic and pure 😅

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I*** Kats Chermside

Happened to be on the north side
    Ad is certainly eye popping.
    Major shopping centre nearby
    Very close
    Kitty Kats here we go

Decide to just take whoever
    As long as they werent rude
    Out walks this young lady
    Nice eyes, but nothing else standing out

Very personable, killer massage
    In fact, maybe the best one ive had
    Says she is trained and has worked non rnt massage
    Keen to take it up a notch

Naked, meh.
    Its all there, but tightening needed
    Wanted ridiculous money for some extras
    Not hot enough
    Standard finish.
    Something there though
    One to maybe try again

If youve seen her, lets talk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Grafton Everest View Post

Nah, the Law does not give a shit about prostitution offences. If anything, it makes for un-necessary paperwork and nothing gained by the police department. We all know how lazy QLD police are. The only time they give a shit is when legalized brothels that pay a licence fee to the govt report on massage shops providing services that only them brothels have paid to provide.

{ More and more, women want to work as 'low contact' sex workers, and want the freedom to choose what services they provide, } hence sugar babies. they don't need to work everyday, they pick who they want, when they want.

{ IMO, the location of shops is a bit of an issue. } brothels can only exist outside residential areas. massage shops can sprout anywhere, as they are only supposed to be providing massages. i'm not sure what issue you might have with the location. imagine if all massage shops cannot be opened near residential areas. what then ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Once new laws come in for massage parlours location will be a issue gov will say can only be in a certain area plus they will need pay for a license as government will want $$ of course

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Seem to overcharge for service on offer. Is that everyone's experience here or have I seen the wrong girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    overpriced shit service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by miiata View Post
    overpriced shit service
    How much do they charge and what’s on menu? Everyone is saying same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Expect to be greeted by retired ex strippers still living in their glory days when they could extract as many pines as possible for as little effort as they can.
    Don't believe the hype in the advertisement.
    Never seen a girl under 35 and most over.
    Have given them a go a couple of times over the last few months after being promised "better girls here next time" and left bitterly disappointed each time and won't waste my time again.

Better shops two suburbs away.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPunter View Post
    Expect to be greeted by retired ex strippers still living in their glory days when they could extract as many pines as possible for as little effort as they can.
    Don't believe the hype in the advertisement.
    Never seen a girl under 35 and most over.
    Have given them a go a couple of times over the last few months after being promised "better girls here next time" and left bitterly disappointed each time and won't waste my time again.

Better shops two suburbs away.
    Yeah, a grottier and seedier shop i havent seen.
    And they quote those prices?
    Half expecting meth heads to operate in a room.
    Gut feel is they record the action in the room, but not going back to prove it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234