Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kat Shop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ageeeing with Golftangomike here.. ive known Kat for a while and she is one of very few owners who work in the shop and have some type of quality control and take complaints seriously and then try to remedy

having been a punter for years ive lost count of the bad experiences ive had.. its why its a punt.. sometimes the experience is amazing andbother times u guy wTF am indoing here

provide advice .. dont slag off and if something doesnt work out dont try and ruin a business that we all use

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm not slagging off just reviewing my experience in the same way others are here.
    My reviews were about my attempt to have a session there but here is some advice as suggested by Kat/Adrel.

Don't bullshit, if there are only two girls working say so. That's ok and punters aren't going to expect more.
    I see you have updated the photo in your locanto add. Much better. That was going to be my other suggestion to use another photo with better lighting so well done!
    Good to see a shop using real photos too and not photo shopped so well done on that!
    To be fare next time I'm in the area I'll come in and try again, given there are also positive comments here. If good I'll post a positive review.
    Any suggestions on who to see?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw new girl Lisa (Italian) today. Exceptional. Very friendly and loved the accent. Not sure when she’s rostered next but worth a visit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hello everyone! I visited in Kat’s Tuesday wow they had 5,6 girls 2 hotties on training she said. Believe me or not I don’t mind that’s true my dears.

#PhantomPunterSee Kat in person she’ll give you the girl depends what you want cheers!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Golftangomike View Post
    I saw new girl Lisa (Italian) today. Exceptional. Very friendly and loved the accent. Not sure when she’s rostered next but worth a visit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Depp View Post
    Hello everyone! I visited in Kat’s Tuesday wow they had 5,6 girls 2 hotties on training she said. Believe me or not I don’t mind that’s true my dears.

#PhantomPunterSee Kat in person she’ll give you the girl depends what you want cheers!
    Hello shop owner/operator/PR person.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    Hello shop owner/operator/PR person.
    No wonder Angelina left you bradpitt. You’re a dick. If you haven’t been shut up and if you have then perhaps a constructive criticism rather than sniping like a bitch.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Golftangomike View Post
    No wonder Angelina left you bradpitt. You’re a dick. If you haven’t been shut up and if you have then perhaps a constructive criticism rather than sniping like a bitch.
    Angelina was a flat chested bitch.

Now to actual facts, to the topic of phonetically gifted - Golf Tango Mike.

GTM Joins the forum on 22 May 2022. To date has made 5 posts all on the topic of ...Kat Shop.
    Les Depp joins forum 15 May 2022. To date has made 4 posts all only of the topic of ....Kat Shop.

Of course Adrel is little more complex. Joins forum in 2012. Knows the owner of both Kat Shop and the old QJ. Last post was 2016 until tis week out of retirement and posts on ...Kat Shop.

Probably just co-incidences and I'll go back to reading "Social Influencers for Dummies."

The anonymity of a forum such as this works wonders but...for now I can feel another new 'punter' about to weigh in on me.

Les Dep ". Believe me or not I don’t mind that’s true my dears"

who the fuck calls other punters 'my dears'?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Angelina was a flat chested bitch.

Now to actual facts, to the topic of phonetically gifted - Golf Tango Mike.

GTM Joins the forum on 22 May 2022. To date has made 5 posts all on the topic of ...Kat Shop.
    Les Depp joins forum 15 May 2022. To date has made 4 posts all only of the topic of ....Kat Shop.

Of course Adrel is little more complex. Joins forum in 2012. Knows the owner of both Kat Shop and the old QJ. Last post was 2016 until tis week out of retirement and posts on ...Kat Shop.

Probably just co-incidences and I'll go back to reading "Social Influencers for Dummies."

The anonymity of a forum such as this works wonders but...for now I can feel another new 'punter' about to weigh in on me.

Les Dep ". Believe me or not I don’t mind that’s true my dears"

who the fuck calls other punters 'my dears'?
    Your getting pretty good at this PI shit 😂

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Kat & coco are the best it must be a pinay thing 🤣they just love to service a great service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Visited once. Lots of old boilers, surprised you found a attractive one. Must be grand daughter

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Depp View Post

So 5 or 6 girls everyday?
    Is every Tuesday training day? I'll make sure I make it a Tuesday and do my bit to help 😊

Kat, I'm pretty sure your reading these posts. Shoot me a PM to give me a reccomendation. With that many girls working on the one shift best I have an idea who to ask for before I get there...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s clear one of them is shop owner or affiliated - the “dear” line is actually quite funny

If you are going to bullshit at least make is plausible….

How about Kat whether you DM or LISTEN to feedback while you have an opportunity

There are shops with guys lining up - you might get some punters but really - if you listen and get rid of boilers, engage a few people (DM ok) you might get some regular clients who look after girls

Not sure if they think a good business model is to have an 80/20 boiler/hab ratio but that will only work for so long

These other shops are getting smart and are making a fortune and while not every girl is hab you will get a base level of service

I’m sure it’s a hard business but 2 habs would be better than 8 boilers in the long run - I think that is how Sydney grew its market and well known shops

There are shops in Sydney you can walk into guaranteed to get a great service every time - maybe not that 1%er every time but a solid service

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The old cougars u reckon 😆

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPunter View Post
    So 5 or 6 girls everyday?
    Is every Tuesday training day? I'll make sure I make it a Tuesday and do my bit to help

Kat, I'm pretty sure your reading these posts. Shoot me a PM to give me a reccomendation. With that many girls working on the one shift best I have an idea who to ask for before I get there...
    Well that's dissapointing Kat. I was hoping you would message me today to give me a reccomendation. With so many girls working it would be hard to choose. Guess I'll just call up and hope all 6 girls are working!
    Unless Les, Adrel or GTM can help me out...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

today at kats

Well I bit the bullet and mad a visit today
    I guess it was the owner who greeted me at the door a bit of age but attractive and hot looking body
    I was a walk in and was happy to take what was on offer
    ther was 2 girls in the reception one 7.5 out of 10 one a 6
    but as stated i was there to take what i was given i got the 6^

Room was clean and tidy
    massage 6.5 e
    after 30 min of a 60 min session i was offered extras
    standard IP
    naked 2 p
    every thing i wanted except fs 4 p {what ever that means )
    ip option 7.5 nice girl nice chat and let me touch
    over all i have had better but not bad but need to address extra pricing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsaboutit View Post
    Well I bit the bullet and mad a visit today
    so "nutsabout" you, please tell us, as a long time lurker that you are. With all the better shops that are available and well covered on this forum, why did you choose Kat's?

What is it in you that means you are happy to take whatever you get? ie 6/10

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    so "nutsabout" you, please tell us, as a long time lurker that you are. With all the better shops that are available and well covered on this forum, why did you choose Kat's?

What is it in you that means you are happy to take whatever you get? ie 6/10
    I guess I like to experience the unexpected and take whats on offer more about the suprise then the value for money
    And whats a better shop .What one likes is not for all the others

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry Bradpitt, but we are not all Brad Pitts. I'm getting on a bit and do feel uncomfortable with a HAB. Boilers know they are boilers and so accept lower standards in their customers. I sometimes use the boiler shop at Boondall and feel good about myself, seeing some the other guys walking out. So Nutsaboutit makes sense to me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    good one to watch

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Boilers know they are boilers and so accept lower standards in their customers. I sometimes use the boiler shop at Boondall and feel good about myself, seeing some the other guys walking out.
    you are welcome to book all the boilers you like. please do.

it doesn't change the fact that nutsaboutit you a fake account/reviewer

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast