Thread: Submissive J MILF Aika

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Submissive J MILF Aika

Visited 42 and N5M multiple times, and finally decided to post a review.

Went to N5M the other day to see Aika, who is a very lovely, cute jap lady in her late 20 or early 30. well, looks young so who cares. She is a very slim and tiny girl with B size boobs and very clean, shaved pussy. Once I went into the room, she welcomed me with a huge hug, making me feel at home and relaxed. then she started to undress me while offering the topnotch DFK, when she reached to my buddy, she knelt down and took off my pants and instantly smelled my dick and kissed it. well i was so shocked and bit embarrassed cos aft a long day, my buddy surely doesnt smell nice.

Then ahe undressed as well and we both took a shower, there is no much highlight here, some standard washing and bj in yhe shower was nice.

Then on the bed, she teased me by licking all my skins from top to bottom and continued with more bbbj with no teeth and no tmrw that almost made me cum. well i did cum, who can hold it anyway! so i came all my load straught to her throat and Aika just took them all and kept sucking to the last drip! I also asked her to do a bit of cum play which she did as well. she is just that kind of jap girl who is nice and willing to comply.

then we chatted a little bit but her English was ok, good enuff to communicate amd then we r trying for round 2. I am one shot guy most of the time but Aika just made so horny that day and i came hard very shortly aft. The sex was really good, we tried different positions, missnory, cowgirl, doggy, u name it, and her pussy felt juat really tight, maybe cos she is juat a tiny girl. and the respond from her, the moaning juat made me feel i was in a jap av, not long aft, i just wanted to to cum again and i pulled out my stick and shot all over her tumny.

This is really a unforgettable experience and i will highly recommend her if u are looking for a five star service, a jap girl who can comply to all ur dreams,

Banned
    It says she does extras. Did she offer any?

She kissed your penis even before washing it. I guess most WLs wouldn't do it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It says she does extras. Did she offer any?

She kissed your penis even before washing it. I guess most WLs wouldn't do it.
    yeah, i was shocked as well, she is the first girl who did that. and not sure if she can do extras, but whtever on the website, she can certainly comply.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by James110 View Post
    Visited 42 and N5M multiple times, and finally decided to post a review.

Went to N5M the other day to see Aika, who is a very lovely, cute jap lady in her late 20 or early 30. well, looks young so who cares. She is a very slim and tiny girl with B size boobs and very clean, shaved pussy. Once I went into the room, she welcomed me with a huge hug, making me feel at home and relaxed. then she started to undress me while offering the topnotch DFK, when she reached to my buddy, she knelt down and took off my pants and instantly smelled my dick and kissed it. well i was so shocked and bit embarrassed cos aft a long day, my buddy surely doesnt smell nice.

Then ahe undressed as well and we both took a shower, there is no much highlight here, some standard washing and bj in yhe shower was nice.

Then on the bed, she teased me by licking all my skins from top to bottom and continued with more bbbj with no teeth and no tmrw that almost made me cum. well i did cum, who can hold it anyway! so i came all my load straught to her throat and Aika just took them all and kept sucking to the last drip! I also asked her to do a bit of cum play which she did as well. she is just that kind of jap girl who is nice and willing to comply.

then we chatted a little bit but her English was ok, good enuff to communicate amd then we r trying for round 2. I am one shot guy most of the time but Aika just made so horny that day and i came hard very shortly aft. The sex was really good, we tried different positions, missnory, cowgirl, doggy, u name it, and her pussy felt juat really tight, maybe cos she is juat a tiny girl. and the respond from her, the moaning juat made me feel i was in a jap av, not long aft, i just wanted to to cum again and i pulled out my stick and shot all over her tumny.

This is really a unforgettable experience and i will highly recommend her if u are looking for a five star service, a jap girl who can comply to all ur dreams,
    What do you mean by cum play?

Aika is working today !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42