Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inflation

Junior Member(有D料到)

Inflation

For a long time the rates for a massage and happy ending we’re stable with $20 for a handy and $50 for naked. My question is when will we see price rises and when will the sweep through the industry? I can imagine punters still punting even if $50 became the price for a basic happy ending

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Massage rates when I first started were $30-35/30min and $50/hr, now we're seeing up to $50/30min and $75/hr, so there has been a quite substantial increase of upwards of 50% in 15 years, add to that some girls are now saying $50 for nude BUT $70 for b2b, which used to be included in the $50, and again we are seeing price increases. No, $50 for a standard hj is not going to fly, not when you can still go to fs shops for under $100 for the 30mins, guys in Brisbane and Melbourne pay that because there are limited options.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    prices near are still the same when i visited last week.

Banned
    This is why Sydney is sex capital of Australia for adult services. Lots of variety and many places to visit. Girls prefer to go to Melbourne or other cities due to higher prices and less competition. However, prices are steadily creeping up.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    This is why Sydney is sex capital of Australia for adult services. Lots of variety and many places to visit. Girls prefer to go to Melbourne or other cities due to higher prices and less competition. However, prices are steadily creeping up.
    Correct. I've also found in Melbourne for example service levels just aren't the same as here, for those reasons you just mentioned.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    when massage girls start jacking up the prices, just say, no that's too much and only offer the standard $20 and $50 and if they argue go tell them you can go get 1 hour full service for that price, and walk away they will cry because its money walking out the door.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobus View Post
    For a long time the rates for a massage and happy ending we’re stable with $20 for a handy and $50 for naked. My question is when will we see price rises and when will the sweep through the industry? I can imagine punters still punting even if $50 became the price for a basic happy ending
    Prices are already higher in other states

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think frankly the prices are outrageous nowadays. Places like No5 are adveritising 400/h for some girls nowadays. Even privates are out of their minds. Like do you really think that you're worth 6-7x a normal WL in a cheaper end brothel!

I know we should be grateful that variety is limitless in sydney but prices really are outrageous. Even the otherday the mamasan refused a lineup for 30 mins customers and said the ladies wont come to see you unless its 45 mins and that was 200+!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All it is, just all froth and no drink thinking that someone is willing to pay 5k. Count how many are willing and is it really worth it?
    Stick to reality for a sane mindset

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I think you guys are confusing between girls pricing themselves as “premium” with actual inflation. A few or even a dozen girls suddenly thinking they’re worth a few K per hour and pricing themselves that way is not inflation. That’s just some girls pricing themselves higher.

What inflation is, is when all the girls you’re now saying are “cheap” start to raise their rates. When you start to see not $20 as the going rate for an HJ, but $30 instead across the board. There won’t be any “shopping around” when that happens because the cheapest rates have actually gone up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I tend to avoid RnT establishments with the happy ending inclusive these days. Reason being generally when MLs offer extras in the range of $50-$150 dependent on what you’re after, you’re essentially paying extra than you would if the HJ is already included.

Hope that made sense 🤦🏻*♂️

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    supply has for a while shrunk, but demand is relatively inelastic, so we've seen the equilibrium price rise.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BLEPSICHUNGUS View Post
    I think frankly the prices are outrageous nowadays. Places like No5 are adveritising 400/h for some girls nowadays. Even privates are out of their minds. Like do you really think that you're worth 6-7x a normal WL in a cheaper end brothel!

I know we should be grateful that variety is limitless in sydney but prices really are outrageous. Even the otherday the mamasan refused a lineup for 30 mins customers and said the ladies wont come to see you unless its 45 mins and that was 200+!
    If some shops or bosses have high expectations then customers should avoid those places. Customers paying for 30 minutes service is still better than nothing at all.

I can't see how privates can justify charging overinflated prices when similar services are offered by other WLs in FS shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)

I have become a 30 minute guy. Gave up on 60 and 45 mins sessions. Believe me, its not because I'm cheap its because I'm the type that once I shoot my load, I just wanna get out of the joint. Hate hanging around making small talk to make up the remaining time left. Each to their own. In my case, say for instance st N5M, I would rather pay $150 for 30 mins, than $200 for 45mins, and give a $50 tip to the WL, instead of giving the extra $50 to the shop who would then split it with the WL. Don't know if this makes sense.

Also some places have recently had price hikes across the board to cover inflation. Miss Heavens for example, being one of the shops to do so.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    I have become a 30 minute guy. Gave up on 60 and 45 mins sessions. Believe me, its not because I'm cheap its because I'm the type that once I shoot my load, I just wanna get out of the joint. Hate hanging around making small talk to make up the remaining time left. Each to their own. In my case, say for instance st N5M, I would rather pay $150 for 30 mins, than $200 for 45mins, and give a $50 tip to the WL, instead of giving the extra $50 to the shop who would then split it with the WL. Don't know if this makes sense.

Also some places have recently had price hikes across the board to cover inflation. Miss Heavens for example, being one of the shops to do so.
    Yes, this is what I do too, including the tip to the girl. No point wasting time and money on a 1 hour booking if I'm not going for second shot.

Although I sometimes go for 45 mins with girls that I enjoy oral sex with. Girls with beautiful and responsive pussies (engorged clits, etc). I'd spend most of the time eating her out, and then edge myself during the sex to get 1 almighty orgasm. That fits well with 45 mins.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If some shops or bosses have high expectations then customers should avoid those places. Customers paying for 30 minutes service is still better than nothing at all.

I can't see how privates can justify charging overinflated prices when similar services are offered by other WLs in FS shops.
    I 100% agree! Its not like customers are giving you pennies. Its $150 for a punt at some of these places not some chump change. I know this forum has some soft cock cucks who are happy to pay outrageous prices and justify it but 150 for 30 mins is still alot.

And privates are crazy. Youll see some disgusting ad where the girl is 50 kilos overweight, addicted to marijuana, lives in a cockroach ridden apartment in drug runner alley and be like:

I DONT DO NATURAL SEX

I ONLY DO CONDOM BLOWJOB

ONLY TEXT ME

PLS PROVIDE ALL DETAILS OR I WILL BLOCK YOU IMMEDIATLEY

DO NOT ASK ABOUT ANYTHING UNDER 1 HOUR

MY RATES START A $300 BUT IF YOURE LUCKY ILL LET YOU HAVE A SLIGHTLEY BETTER EXPERIENRENCE (PSE) FOR 200 MORE

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I 100% agree! Its not like customers are giving you pennies. Its $150 for a punt at some of these places not some chump change. I know this forum has some soft cock cucks who are happy to pay outrageous prices and justify it but 150 for 30 mins is still alot.

And privates are crazy. Youll see some disgusting ad where the girl is 50 kilos overweight, addicted to marijuana, lives in a cockroach ridden apartment in drug runner alley and be like:

I DONT DO NATURAL SEX

I ONLY DO CONDOM BLOWJOB

ONLY TEXT ME

PLS PROVIDE ALL DETAILS OR I WILL BLOCK YOU IMMEDIATLEY

DO NOT ASK ABOUT ANYTHING UNDER 1 HOUR

MY RATES START A $300 BUT IF YOURE LUCKY ILL LET YOU HAVE A SLIGHTLEY BETTER EXPERIENRENCE (PSE) FOR 200 MORE
    bro 100%

I am seeing more and more privates trying to charge $800 or $1,000 for an hour

I am sorry, but no pussy is worth that much - it was outrageous for me to even pay $600 an hour for a model material caucs... it's getting fucking out of hand

I don't even bother these days - I stick with Ginza for asians and tiffanys/atmc for caucs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    bro 100%

I am seeing more and more privates trying to charge $800 or $1,000 for an hour

I am sorry, but no pussy is worth that much - it was outrageous for me to even pay $600 an hour for a model material caucs... it's getting fucking out of hand

I don't even bother these days - I stick with Ginza for asians and tiffanys/atmc for caucs
    I agree. The privates or agencies who think they can charge $500 or more are just ripping guys off. What's different from what they provide in comparison to a shop that charges considerably less for diamond service? I bet no difference. Who cares if the girl comes from overseas and gets promoted as a new girl. She's probably worked and done many guys in her country. Big deal! We need to think with our big heads and not little ones. Tough times ahead unless you're Bill Gates or someone loaded with lots of cash and assets.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post

Personally It's either $170 for an hour of FS in a Chinese shop or $140 for half an hour. No reason for me to save the $30 as thanks to the blue pill I could last the distance.

My new regular ML cumed 4 times last week and 3 times yesterday in a hour. After each orgasm she found it so satisfying and amusing that she burst out laughing after giving me a playful slap. It was so infectious that I laughed with her. She is new in Sydney having just started working a month ago.

I'm lucky to have found a gem and as my style there'll be no AR and no mention of who she is or where she works from me.

Banned

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast