Been in Hong Kong for a week, felt the need and saw that many girls operate out of sham sui Po.
So walked around there New Year’s Eve, can’t
T read Chinese so just peeked inside the buildings with flashing neon signs, many of the flashing foot massage signs were legit foot massage places, the signs that advertised multiple lots such as, a,b,,c,d
Usually walk up buildings with multiple operators, usually a room with a shower and independent girl. Buildings look very dodgy so was very cautious in trying these places,
Anyway entered one building most of the doors had please wait, only one was free. I hung around a bit then this wl came out to greet me and invite me in.
She was a mainland China girl around 30s, not a stunner but doable. B cup and unshaven with glasses.i told her only wanted CBC and he, she told me $400, tried to convince me to do fs, and I was not that attracted to her I said no.
Anyway shower first then some cat bath and cba and bj. Nothing special but surprised that Hong Kong price is higher than Sydney, full service was$220 for a so so wl.
Made me realise we quite lucky in Syd, quality and price is much better, and lots more choice
Maybe I don’t know he scene well enough