Quote Originally Posted by Pinton View Post
Hi, i just checked this PinaLove website/app and signed up to a free account, i did not yet add a photo of myself nor verify, but i tried send a message to a lady that took my eye and the message won't send, i have to upload a photo first and have it verified.
This site appears to be more for looking for a partner than a place to find someone for sex or as a travel companion while in the country.
Any tips would be good, as i am only looking for a nice girl between 30 and 50 to hang with while i am in each region, or have someone to travel with me as a companion, not looking for sex workers, bar girls or what not, but i would like to sleep with them, have massages, and i am prepared to pay good money for the right lady.
I am not the type to take on these young 18 to 25 year old girls who are only looking to make cash from sex.
Cheers
In my experience any of these dating sites are only useful once you get there. At best I would suggest join Plove 2 wks before you go, be specific in your search criteria and when chatting be specific about what you are after.
As with social media sites in Phils its very much more miss then hit.
Also so much changes in a week let alone a month - as I said its best to be on the ground before using.
Just my experience.
4FoW2