Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TNT Review

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hmmmm. This site definitely seems the go, seen other ones charge membership too?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    You can always reliably conclude on the character of people from how they behave behind a keyboard.

It’s a real insight into Aus99 culture.

I’m sure the guys on TNT must be grateful for the free advertising you are giving them.

All advertising is good advertising - you do realize you’re giving TNT a leg up?
    Benny dear chop

I’ve no quarrel either way really , though am curious … you seem to weather the punches and mud of this less washed crowds , but why?

You seem to have little interest aside from occasionally talking to their demeanour and mindset . TNT
    and SB fishing

given the lack of fellowship .. what’s your mission

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Do they let you sit at the adults table at the "gentleman's club" Benny or do you still get put at the kiddies table with all the other rug rats.

I bet your mummy ties those two cents in the corner of your hankie so you don't loose them in the playground.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by tkicks View Post
    The mods on both TNT and ausxxx are very very strange people..I feel like they would be horrific to meet in real life...there is this relentless insistence that you publish really detailed descriptions of what happens in the room....facts like age appearance cost directions services available are never enough for them they want to hear every little detail.....its fucking weird, and also stupid because what a girl is like in a session depends on so many variables on the day....it turns their threads from helpful exchanges of consumer info into these weird voyeuristic pervy boasts/ fantasy conversations like something out of penthouse magazine in the 80s....I can't bear to read them from others and I'm sure not going to write mine
    They might just want something to wank to as they read it line for line...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So this chap complains about too much detail in TNT reviews. Well sonny you are on a tits and ass forum after all. If it’s the church choir you are after you clicked the wrong link.

Not that we ever need to worry about too much detail from member Tkicks…

Two years and 90 posts later and how many reviews has he written for his fellow members on Au99? Zip, nada, absolutely ZERO.

It seems the only detail he’s satisfied with is NO DETAIL!

You my dear sir are the front runner for Lurker of the Year. Keep leaning while everyone else lifts your sorry ass.
    Ok I will take the bait and defend myself. Yep you correct I don't post punt reviews on here, and I very seldom read them either so as reviews go I neither post not lurk..I generally just stay on the general chat part, that's what I like aus99 site for...and thank god there is no mod pressure to post punt reviews on here either...but I do chip in to the general chat part and help out where I can add value...to give a recent example in the travel section last week someone wanted a Thai tailor recommendation and I posted two.. as for ausxxx and tnt I was obliged to post and did but I tended to concentrate on providing factual information that I thought others would find helpful...but I continually ran into mod insistence that I be more graphic...it was never enough to say ' she gives highly skilled bbbj' they want you to say exactly HOW she sucked your cock...I just think it's infantile voyeuristic and pointless..no interest and I don't understand their motive beyond they have a load of dodgy subscribers living vicariously...and with all due respect I suspect you fall into that category

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’ve actually connected with some great people on this site. And over 70,000 hits on the Sugarbabe thread and plenty of PMs on the topic suggests I’m adding reasonable value to the forum.

The great thing about this thread is that you made it really easy to find all the Aus99 keyboard warrior idiots in one place.

So thank you for the daily amusement. Keep up the good work!
    Sir Benny , I was been sincere

you did mis read my gap toothy typing as an unintended twerk of your cod piece .

But since you choose to also put yourself in same thread .. here we are …

But ‘‘twas a serious Q .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh my mission is purely philanthropic
    Well, Jolly Good ,

I’ll do a bit of
    Light reading

https://thephilanthropist.ca/2012/11...-philanthropy/

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I feel it may be pearls before swine.

But stay optimistic.
    don’t worry be happy ?

Ben ? Benjamin you take your doctrine too seriously .

I’m still though curious why you bother dolloping and trolloping your ‘pearls’ here , for all the unpaid Schweinehirten

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=BennyB;2401544]Here’s a few tips

- if the girl is open to [insert choice of whatever - BB, anal, CIM, toys, threesomes] and you know - then write it up.

That's exactly my point..yes I definitely would say if cim is on available menu that is helpful factual information...but if you write that they demand more detail, I think everyone knows what CIM is like

So yes detail helps.

I think it helps saddos like mods and you jack off....normal punters just yawn or are mildly repulsed when they see that degree of detail in a review

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Benny , you are. A robust and very funny gent ,,

����������������

truth teller .. ???? which of your own hands do you prefer to slap

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=BennyB;2401789]
    Quote Originally Posted by tkicks View Post

We will never know any detail from you, so frankly your complaint is irrelevant.

Two years and ZERO reviews.

When will you ever contribute?
    Well I already tried to explain to you but I will try again

On TNT and Ausxxx. Never because I'm banned..I did post reviews in both (used different forum name to tkicks tho) but the style of my reviews was not to mods satisfaction and I was unwilling to change

On aus99. Never post reviews very seldom read reviews..not here for that purpose, contribute in other ways, just like plenty of others on here.

Do stop your silly exhortations you big baby.

And don't bother posting your own because no-one will believe you
    Last edited by tkicks; 25-05-2022 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Error

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don't worry about benny tkicks, he posted ONE revue months ago that no one believes and every time someone questions him his response is "how many reviews have you posted". Like ONE review makes him a fuckin god.

If you ask him to post more reviews his bullshit answer is always "I don't post on public forums where everyone can see them". Yeah sure benny, the truth is if your mum sees a review of her its back to the naughty chair for you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I can tell you why he's here cumquot...to make money, he gets a percentage when anyone signs up. That's why he tells everyone "don't show the girls you a cheapskate, pay for premium", bang there's his money. Then he pushes the ebook to get even more.

Once he's got his money he dumps you and gets you banned, and if you complain here he calls you a whinger saying things like "blame the bouncers for kicking you out of the club".

He's getting more and more money hungry, his mum probably put up his board or cut his allowance.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    I can tell you why he's here cumquot...to make money, he gets a percentage when anyone signs up. That's why he tells everyone "don't show the girls you a cheapskate, pay for premium", bang there's his money. Then he pushes the ebook to get even more.

Once he's got his money he dumps you and gets you banned, and if you complain here he calls you a whinger saying things like "blame the bouncers for kicking you out of the club".

He's getting more and more money hungry, his mum probably put up his board or cut his allowance.

It’s all good…he’s bellicose and buffoonish and I was mildly Infatuated to the extent wondered how long his replies would be tempered … LMFAO didn’t take him long ..

Benny’s mission which possibly could be aligned with zoo- ban or Sybian sorry sibon really don’t mean a thing

Da hilarious little bloke , claiming now he gets to fuk for free …

T

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok thanks for the clarifications you two

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Benny dear chop

given the lack of fellowship .. what’s your mission
    Yep, i think this cuts to the heart of it. Benny is just here to drum up business.

Senior Member(無間使者)

If I really had an ulterior motive, then you have done all the hard work for me.
    BennyB to my knowledge you've never posted a review of a ML or a WL only sugarbabes, is that correct?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgybastard2 View Post
    BennyB to my knowledge you've never posted a review of a ML or a WL only sugarbabes, is that correct?
    Isn't he either an owner, a mod or somehow involved?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Perhaps the shops you stooge for are upset at the idea of members spending cash on Sugarbabes rather than them?
    This place is garbage and astroturfed out the wazoo with paid for (in some manner) reviews.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you don’t like the search functionality ask the mods to fix it. If you can’t use the search functionality that’s on you to fix.

Having examined your own performance, all we’ve had this year is one “avoid” from you. And no other reviews since 2020. That’s a shit effort by any standard. You and Tdick share wipes in the same bathroom?
    Not exactly answering the question are we Benny? Lots of sugarbabe reviews (most of which read like bad teenage wet dream fantasy), but not much action on the punting front, which is odd given that this is a punting forum. Which brings us back to why you're really here....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast