Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TNT Review

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

TNT Review

Do not join them if you are paying anything. It's not worth any money. You can pretty much get everything here.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    The Sugarbaby reviews are good but they’re few and far between. The moderators take themselves way too seriously.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was another longer thread on here about TNT ut I could not find it....mods can you consolidate ?

I joined the site but quite quickly got banned...its not a bad site is more mel than syd focused but still plenty of helpful reviews.....good jokes thread but here is better for general chat....worth joining if you can put up with oppressive petty irrational egomaniac moderators

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    They banned me from the site after taking my $120 and refused to refund because of this post.
    One wl told she has to pay to get the positive review from them. As you can see they will ban anyone who post negative review for their paying girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Considering that site was founded by disenfranchised, bitter and twisted Punterplanet members, paranoia runs deep there. There was some clown here a few weeks ago who was God’s gift to SBs sprouting their merits. Don’t waste your time.

Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    Considering that site was founded by disenfranchised, bitter and twisted Punterplanet members, paranoia runs deep there. There was some clown here a few weeks ago who was God’s gift to SBs sprouting their merits. Don’t waste your time.
    That would be Benny plus his numerous other accounts. He is still here, just one review of a private. She was even working outside Sydney when that review was posted 🤣.
    I have a feeling he's a Melbourne local who's never set foot in a Sydney shop.
    Plus he uses scaremongering tactics about how easy it is getting tracked on this forum, so don't use SBs usernames because of forum rules, like what rules 🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    The Sugarbaby reviews are good but they’re few and far between. The moderators take themselves way too seriously.
    Spot on. They honestly think it’s a secret fratnernity or something. We’re just reviewing hookers lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Sounds like a pack of cunts, won't be wasting any time there.

Banned
    What is TNT? This seems to come up time and again. Do you have link?

Quote Originally Posted by DrBean View Post
    What is TNT? This seems to come up time and again. Do you have link?
    I'm pretty sure you know the answer to that very well.

No tack ons please

Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    Ah yes

Crybabies that got kicked out of a nightclub for being dickheads complaining about the bouncers. Pass them a box of tissues.

Here’s a link if you are interested:

https://mobile.twitter.com/thenakedt...80768707203072
    On your site would that would be considered a “tack on” - please apologize, flagellate yourself and fuck off. That’s how TnT rolls, right?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The mods on both TNT and ausxxx are very very strange people..I feel like they would be horrific to meet in real life...there is this relentless insistence that you publish really detailed descriptions of what happens in the room....facts like age appearance cost directions services available are never enough for them they want to hear every little detail.....its fucking weird, and also stupid because what a girl is like in a session depends on so many variables on the day....it turns their threads from helpful exchanges of consumer info into these weird voyeuristic pervy boasts/ fantasy conversations like something out of penthouse magazine in the 80s....I can't bear to read them from others and I'm sure not going to write mine

Quote Originally Posted by tkicks View Post
    The mods on both TNT and ausxxx are very very strange people..I feel like they would be horrific to meet in real life...there is this relentless insistence that you publish really detailed descriptions of what happens in the room....facts like age appearance cost directions services available are never enough for them they want to hear every little detail.....its fucking weird, and also stupid because what a girl is like in a session depends on so many variables on the day....it turns their threads from helpful exchanges of consumer info into these weird voyeuristic pervy boasts/ fantasy conversations like something out of penthouse magazine in the 80s....I can't bear to read them from others and I'm sure not going to write mine
    That's why TNT is also known as Fantasy Island.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Careful Riff, you might upset benny (or one of his many usernames). If no one pays for premium he won't get his commission.

It was probably him that got Zkkk banned AFTER they got his money.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Careful Riff, you might upset benny (or one of his many usernames). If no one pays for premium he won't get his commission.

It was probably him that got Zkkk banned AFTER they got his money.
    Most likely him, nothing much else to do when you're living in your childhood room of your mum's place writing fiction.

I would have gone straight to Fair Trading to get my money back.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You think that they would be grateful for people calling out their fraudulent conduct like Zkkk?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    You can always reliably conclude on the character of people from how they behave behind a keyboard.

It’s a real insight into Aus99 culture.

I’m sure the guys on TNT must be grateful for the free advertising you are giving them.

All advertising is good advertising - you do realize you’re giving TNT a leg up?
    That's exactly what i would expect a TNT shill to be saying. And BennyB is the biggest shill there is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Really Benny? You consider the comments re TNT on this thread to be ' good advertising '?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zkkk View Post
    They banned me from the site after taking my $120 and refused to refund because of this post.
    One wl told she has to pay to get the positive review from them. As you can see they will ban anyone who post negative review for their paying girl.

Obviously making this stuff up as they don't have paying girls.

I like TNT, I like Aus99 both have their place in my book, both great if you travel like I do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast