Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who do you want an AR for?

Banned
    Some WLs don't care about saliva overflow, it's natural lubrication. But definitely need another shower after session to wash everything off

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    I think there's a bit of truth in this.
    Guys have been saying they'd love to read an AR by a girl for a long time, but I can guarantee in 90% of cases they wouldn't want it written about them, there'd be a lot of harsh truths dealt out... It would be amusing to see a his version vs her version of the same event. While one of our numerous sex gods is going on about the hundreds of orgasms the girl has had just in the first five minutes just from his looks, the girl is writing about how he came in 30 seconds then lay in the foetal position crying while she played candy crush for the next 29 minutes...
    Also, rumours have long circulated about a secret girls chat group for a certain nationality, where clients are discussed and information shared, generally not in a positive way.
    the best way to find out the truth is go to a shop when its really busy and just watch and listen what is going on, and once a girl is finish with a client listen to her chit chat with the manager or other girls.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    the best way to find out the truth is go to a shop when its really busy and just watch and listen what is going on, and once a girl is finish with a client listen to her chit chat with the manager or other girls.
    The girls definitely chat with each other about customers. It's no brainer. They mention to each other who is good or generous customer or on the other hand, the ones to avoid because they are bad or rough. Sometimes, the girls might make recommendations about their work colleagues. For example, one ML said she had her period and couldn't take her panties off. Instead of walking away, she suggested I see her friend who was free at that time. Therefore, don't believe that the girls just sit in the waiting room and stare at their mobiles. They do talk and sometimes look out for each other!

The good managers who run their shops well also advise girls if customers are regulars or VIP customers to ensure the girls deliver good service. It's all about business. If customers are happy they will return. If bad service they might go somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The good managers who run their shops well also advise girls if customers are regulars or VIP customers to ensure the girls deliver good service. It's all about business. If customers are happy they will return. If bad service they might go somewhere else.
    This one I agree, I have been asked by 2 girls when start the session.

Girl number 1 asked Who are you? J(the manager) told me to make sure give a good service to you, now I am nervous.

I asked girl number 2 why is she always get the biggest room, because she is important? And she answered no you the one that important, J told me to be good with you.

But I am nobody that important lol, only a regular.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    This one I agree, I have been asked by 2 girls when start the session.

Girl number 1 asked Who are you? J(the manager) told me to make sure give a good service to you, now I am nervous.

I asked girl number 2 why is she always get the biggest room, because she is important? And she answered no you the one that important, J told me to be good with you.

You're an important customer Pking2 as long as you bring the money and see the girls often. 😆

ARKing, who is the next Lol?

Quote Originally Posted by dannyGG View Post
    ARKing, who is the next Lol?
    Need to see tonight roster. But maybe the one that made fuss between our little intel group lol. The mysterious M if you get who I meant lol.

Need to see tonight roster. But maybe the one that made fuss between our little intel group lol. The mysterious M if you get who I meant lol.
    Now that's an AR I'm waiting for.

I think I get you Lol. Successfully booked her 2h this week, so should be a green light for longer booking.

Mr J strongly recommended the new J girl Yoko, saying ‘ a must try girl’ and will only stay till next week, but my work schedule won’t allow me go for ‘ a lunch break’ till the end of next week

I think I get you Lol. Successfully booked her 2h this week, so should be a green light for longer booking.

Mr J strongly recommended the new J girl Yoko, saying ‘ a must try girl’ and will only stay till next week, but my work schedule won’t allow me go for ‘ a lunch break’ till the end of next week
    lol which one is this 2h the 320?

lol which one is this 2h the 320?
    I think the same number 2 girl you mentioned earlier in this thread, am I right? Sounds like the way she will answerLol

I think the same number 2 girl you mentioned earlier in this thread, am I right? Sounds like the way she will answerLol
    lol damn bro, are you brad pitt? Lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh this is for sure. I had couple different wls from different nationality told me these thing and most of them have similiarities, so I think maybe there is truth over there.

I will not publish which Nationality or race. But just use number.

1. Very rough, always wants bareback, nonstop fuck for the hour.
    2. Too much request, lick here lick there,sometime not hygienic.
    3. Too long and not hard enough, it is not enjoyable.
    4. Only treat girl like a sex doll, no communication at all.

Those 4 are from different Nationality and races.

Don't be mad at me, these one are from the girls. As my race is in one of those 4 as well. lol
    I'll have a guess which is who...

1= Lebanese
    2=Indian
    3=Western
    4=Asian

lol damn bro, are you brad pitt? Lol
    I wish I was as both Jennifer and Angelina are my favorite Lol

@dannygg @ fatstache

BRUH, I AM CONFUSED!!!

Need beef noodle soup extra spicy, extra noodle, extra beef to process this

After consulting to bro goldmanfish

This is my report
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...42#post2398342

Stay tuned for next report this Sunday
    Should be Yoko and maybe Ria if the time allowed lol

Just finnish with yoko n ria

For tl;dr

Yoko pretty face, no shit. But lack in service department for that kind of price.

Ria Pking2 approved!! nuff said.
    I can see bro aloscha will have good time with this babe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12