Thread: New J Hannah - sweating for my BLT

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

New J Hannah - sweating for my BLT

New J Hannah - Sweating for my BLT

Hey guys – long time lurker then took a long break then back into the punting scene recently in and out during lockdown… please be nice and don’t roast me too much lol
    Anyways onto the thread title….had a shit week last week and due the rain haven’t been bothered making my way to No 5 when I first say new J girl Hannah rostered.
    Had to give in to urges so booked K Ari at Ginza and confirmed booking as soon as roster went up but got a call from shop next morning that she cancelled and wasn’t coming in :/
    Was planning to go out to city anyway so opted for V Emma (may write another review for her) but was still keen to satisfy my Japanese craving and waiting/trying to book J Aya from Ginza…then I saw this J girl advertised as JAV girl on my no 5 wechat moments and made plans to see her this week. They even had the AV photo of the films (2?) she was in but it got removed lol
    So made the booking via wechat – quick and easy and boss was very friendly in giving feedback and letting me know to be gentle as she’s quite new to industry but eager and willing to please and learn xD
    On my way their my bad luck continued and my building was caught in practice fire alarm drill as I was about to get train to the shop fml 25 flights of stairs killed my stamina and energy but I was really keen to see her based on photos. So powerwalked from station to shop sweating to get my (Beautiful/Lusty/Tongue) of a GF for 1 hr.
    Finally arrived and was few mins early but I was her first customer of the day and mammasan was like let me check if room and girl ready and poor thing was still eating and was like hungry can I finish first hahaha aww (thinking I can help you with that later) – could hear this from waiting room as shop was bit quiet (music was barely on).
    Waiting about 10 mins and mammasan apologised saying she ready now opened the door and a charming young thing smiled at me (everyone has their own standard of beauty). Photos on website is about 80-90% accurate the one of her holding the drink and other of her posing and smiling resemble her the most. The other one where she is in red lingerie her eyes aren’t that big lol
    Measurements and stuff on website pretty accurate and she’s shaved downstairs. After exchanging pleasantries and apologizing her for rushing her lunch we undress and head to show and mouth wash. So cute she has her hair products and body wash in the shower as well from Japan and the luggage is still there…. I got a hunch she may live there? Not sure – its like her 4th day but luggage still them and the room was got was like a massive ensuite.
    Shower was standard no bbbj in shower with just a wash in key areas and some hugs/body rub but not the typical Japanese soap land where they make sure your body covered in bubbles and do some body to booby slides etc that’s ok she looked a bit tired and I know shes new to business.
    After showering and onto bed got a better look of her and yea she does look like a innocent Jav star I wanna bang…catbath was quick…asked me to face up and did some LKF moving to DFK before licking my man boobs and sensually teasing before moving to bbbj main event.

Guys please be gentle and nice or use translator her English is quite bad – I tired to ask her what she doesn’t like and she stopped the service thinking she had done something wrong or that I was unhappy…anyways further through the session I figured some stuff she doesn’t like lol
    Omg her BBBJ is to damn girl she may be new to the industry but she ain’t new to BBBJ lol I mentioned she loves DFK but her sharp and slim tongue – damn she knows how to put to good use. Was expecting typical AJV style with lots of saliva and more slurpy but she mixes up some use of saliva with lots on tongue action on the knob and motion of flicking it omg it was tantalising not the robotic bob up and down type of BBBJ – I’m not that big but she did try to do a bit of DT maybe she can?
    I couldn’t hold any longer so after more BBBJ and some lube to get me nice and hard on with the dom and started with Missionary. Wow so warm/tight and snug. Sight to behold as I go in deeper and thrust harder she stretches her arms like doing a snow angle and spreads her legs for me and does the JAV thing where they bite their lip and moan and gaze into your eyes. Pulled her to the edge of the bed to get better angle and then moved onto doggy. I was trying hard not to blow so early and then she suggested prone bone with hand movements even better my fav position hahaha she does have a nice perky but firm bum and then I couldn’t hold any longer. Bit of break, quick shower and some rest and talk about Japan (shes from Tokyo). After some rest and she started playing with my cock, did some foreplay and found out she doesn’t like her nipple sucked on or played with too much quite sensitive in that area. Anyways got hard with about 15mins left and tried to do 2nd shot but couldn’t do it maybe ran out of stamina but her service was great. Oh how I miss the quality Japan girls hahaha.
    If you want a PSE and to be pampered like a king maybe not – you want to relive high school/uni memories of some young, lusty and innocent sex then yea defs go for it. Her innocent looking face while you pound her is a sight to see.
    Overall rating: 8.5/10
    WIR? (is R for revisit or recommend?) – either way it’s a yes for me.
    Only trouble now is Hannah again or try new girl Yoko (also Jap).
    Sorry for the love poem/essay – session was today so wrote a bit more while reliving the experience in my head lol

Great AR bro keep it up👍

Yoko maybe good as well as now same price with hannah

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Damn. I’m gonna go broke quickly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tell me about it
    Hitting 400/hr for so many new J girls
    Yoko looks hotter but it's always such a lottery with faces these days

Quote Originally Posted by siciliandefense View Post
    Tell me about it
    I believe Hannah price went down and yoko went up.

Damn this rate so volatile like crypto lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone have a link to her videos or know what name she goes by? And if anyone has seen those videos is she the same person? Haven’t been able to trust shop images for a while now

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks bro PKING2 will try to post more and hope to find my own style hahaha noticed a few of the seasoned veterans going with a standardise template of shop name date of visit price services offered etc hahha

Got too exited after first post in a while and wrote a love story ����

Ur exactly right! I asked the boss that too before booking as both on at same times (Yoko originally $300 I think then $320 now $350 ) Hannah down from $400 to $350. My hunch and what I suspect only is Hannah still a bit raw to provide top top class and is more gfe than pse. So maybe some punters didn’t see the value of her at $400?

Nevertheless both are very popular arrived at 1 few hours after shop opened and a guy walked in wanting to see the J Girls any of them that were rostered…mamasan said booking? “No” both are fully booked….let’s out a disappointed awww sigh lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Damn. I’m gonna go broke quickly.
    Aussieguy you are like the “rooter” no pun intended of no5 except you want to try all the cuisines hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by siciliandefense View Post
    Tell me about it
    Tough times the cost of living for petrol And groceries is flowing onto mens entertainment
    Luckily not “all” debut at $400 it’s hard also when some are like minimum 1 hour.

World of punting take it like a special treat hahaha

Yeaaa I picked Hannah cos she looked more slim and petite while Yoko looks fit with more curves in the right places hahaha

See where my cravings take me (Korean or Japanese again) if I do see Yoko will post a review

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    400 bucks? are they sending virgins over lol
    Lmaooo I wish
    But Hannah was quite tight and young looking enough and soft skin . These days all supply and demand majority of girls prices went up esp the 2 G shops and if you do find a J girl for less and than $320/$300 maybe think why lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow that was a nice read you know.

Kudos if anyone can work out her JAV name do we can watch first

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    Wow that was a nice read you know.
    Haha thanks Mickey xD

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    Kudos if anyone can work out her JAV name do we can watch first
    Heyo credit to blackmanjb her jav name was Nagisa Hirose and credit to kirito this is her
    https://www.javmost.xyz/MXGS-1208/

You can experience her in the flesh uncensored lol

Last day for Hannah, be quick!!!
    Call 0417888123 to see her today!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Got to try Hannah last week and had a very similar experience. A very timid girl that probably appreciates being lead.

She soaped me up and gave everything a thorough clean while trying to have a conversation with my broken Japanese. Onto the bed and some very tongue orientated kissing typical of JAV. Felt like tongue jousting. Not sure if it's my thing 😂

A light cat bath and a different kind of BJ. Again, a lot of tongue but not in your usual way. Her mouth never left the tip and you could feel her tongue attacking the frenulum.

Hannah would let out little whispers of "kimochi ii" when it was my turn to have a go downstairs, just like in JAVs - a bit surreal haha.

After domming up, we tried a few positions. Cowgirl, missionary, doggy (amazing POV btw) and prone bone, which seemed to be her favourite and finished in spooning. She showered first, which let me admire her perky bum and finally said good bye with hug.

Definitely an interesting experience and I felt like those male actors in a JAV when looking in the mirror 😂

She's probably a bit more timid and GFE than I'd like but not to say it was a bad experience.