Thread: Micro Parlours

Banned

Micro Parlours

I don't visit a new parlour on my own. I go to a new parlour because I want to see my regular ML. I have been following a new regular ML around the shops as she works ion different shops in different days.

The shops I've been visiting only have two or three rooms. Basically they have two persons: mamasan and a ML working in the shop. They have to play the duo roles of receptionist and ML depending on who is free. While I was there I heard people coming and going. Obviously they have enough customers to sustain the business.

As the reception is always left empty with both of them working the room has 4 monitors with views of stairs, corridor and reception room so they could monitor the coming and going.

Because they operated with such a skeleton stuff, once I was inside the room with my new regular ML Mamasan called out outside the room whether my ML could come out as the customer wanted to have a look at her. I was inside her. I had to pull out and the ML put on a robe to go out to let the customer view her. I was sporting and I didn't want her to lose a customer because of me.

These micro shops are an eye opener. They might have more girls working during pre-Covid days. But being small not necessarily means they are dirty and bad joints.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I assume these are suburban haven’t seen any in town

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    There used to be a massage place in the Wynyard tunnel called Tang Massage. It was tiny and you could be literally one metre from the commuters walking through the tunnel separated only by a curtain, and getting your cock tugged furiously.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    There used to be a massage place in the Wynyard tunnel called Tang Massage. It was tiny and you could be literally one metre from the commuters walking through the tunnel separated only by a curtain, and getting your cock tugged furiously.
    With a name like that, it was only a matter of time before they were taken down.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    With a name like that, it was only a matter of time before they were taken down.
    Lily had multie shops
    All over
    Town

Cpl in City
    Artarmon etc

At times tried legit but usually would unravel

Sybian …meant Sibon (damn intuitive text) really
    Is Evolving..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Due to NSW Brothel Regulations, an unlicensed premises can operate with a maximum of 2 staff members only during daily operational hours, but must comply with council location requirements,
    any premises wishing to operate with more than 2 staff must apply for a licence for the premises,

so what does this mean for the girls, and the business owners
    in a small unlicensed shop the girls rotate to different locations for a number of reasons, but it is to avoid being detected by the ATO and DHA for breaches of visa and taxation requirements,
    for the shop a fresh faces means a rotation of customers returning on different days, but they risk getting fined and gaol time if they breach the above

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I don't visit a new parlour on my own. I go to a new parlour because I want to see my regular ML. I have been following a new regular ML around the shops as she works ion different shops in different days.

The shops I've been visiting only have two or three rooms. Basically they have two persons: mamasan and a ML working in the shop. They have to play the duo roles of receptionist and ML depending on who is free. While I was there I heard people coming and going. Obviously they have enough customers to sustain the business.

As the reception is always left empty with both of them working the room has 4 monitors with views of stairs, corridor and reception room so they could monitor the coming and going.

Because they operated with such a skeleton stuff, once I was inside the room with my new regular ML Mamasan called out outside the room whether my ML could come out as the customer wanted to have a look at her. I was inside her. I had to pull out and the ML put on a robe to go out to let the customer view her. I was sporting and I didn't want her to lose a customer because of me.

These micro shops are an eye opener. They might have more girls working during pre-Covid days. But being small not necessarily means they are dirty and bad joints.
    there used to be a single bed massage shop in wynyard and i had a great HJ in there years ago, it was like 2m x 3m

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    Due to NSW Brothel Regulations, an unlicensed premises can operate with a maximum of 2 staff members only during daily operational hours, but must comply with council location requirements,
    any premises wishing to operate with more than 2 staff must apply for a licence for the premises,

in a small unlicensed shop the girls rotate to different locations for a number of reasons, but it is to avoid being detected by the ATO and DHA for breaches of visa and taxation requirements,
    for the shop a fresh faces means a rotation of customers returning on different days, but they risk getting fined and gaol time if they breach the above
    Ahhhh this makes so much sense to me now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I notice that Sibon who started the thread was referring to ML's at RnT's rather than Brothels. I also noticed when I googled NSW Brothel Regualations that they mentioned a 2 person limit but that was under the sub-heading Victoria so I am a bit unclear about its applicability in NSW. I'm probably wrong but thought I would ask.

What is clear is that either type of premises requires a different type approval from the LGA and an LGA can penalize a massage business which operates beyond the scope of its licence.

Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    I notice that Sibon who started the thread was referring to ML's at RnT's rather than Brothels. I also noticed when I googled NSW Brothel Regualations that they mentioned a 2 person limit but that was under the sub-heading Victoria so I am a bit unclear about its applicability in NSW. I'm probably wrong but thought I would ask.

What is clear is that either type of premises requires a different type approval from the LGA and an LGA can penalize a massage business which operates beyond the scope of its licence.
    You’re right to be confused by that reasoning, so am I. These are RNTs, which means their very existence relies on not being caught and identified as a sex on premise business. If they are not a sex on premise business, then why would they need to worry about a rule that applies only to such a business?

Some sort of “double protection” strategy?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    its all about the massage shops location, the zoning and surrounding premises, and the local governments regulations for business that can operate at the location,
    eg, you can't have a smash repair shop that resprays cars in a residential area due to the fumes, and that goes the same as a brothel operating in a residential area,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post

Yeah I’m not a fan of them leaving the room to deal with more customers when they are busy. They should put a sign up saying busy until… I had a girl leave the room when she had just put my cock in her mouth. I just wanted to tell the guy to fuck off as we were busy

Senior Member(無間使者)

So does that mean a massage shop can offer full service as long as only 2 girls are working inside?

Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    So does that mean a massage shop can offer full service as long as only 2 girls are working inside?
    And comply with location requirements, bro. IE. Not near a residential area, etc. The location problem is usually the reason a lot of these RNTs fly by night anyway, so I reckon it’s. a nonevent.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    No they cannot offer sex services: Goldfishman was on the right track. If a massage shop offers FS it is technically operating as an illegal brothel and in breach of its LGA licence. Brothels are regulated by the Disorderly Houses Amendment Act 1995 and must obtain an LGA licence to operate as such. Massage shops are not regulated by that Act but by older planning regulations dating (I think) from 1988.They require a licence under those regulations to operate, and are limited by the terms of the licence to massage services.

If an LGA determines that a massage premises is being run as a brothel they can get an order to close it down (Difficult), they can get utilities cut off (also difficult) they can issue fines. Proving a case is especially difficult against an owner - because they only take a fee for the basic service, any other transactions are between client and ML direct (which the owner has no knowledge of !)

These comments only apply to NSW - Don't hesitate tell me if I am wrong.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    its all about the massage shops location, the zoning and surrounding premises, and the local governments regulations for business that can operate at the location,
    eg, you can't have a smash repair shop that resprays cars in a residential area due to the fumes, and that goes the same as a brothel operating in a residential area,
    fumes from a brothel

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobus View Post
    fumes from a brothel
    i am talking about the types of business restrictions in residential zones, and using the smash repair shop as an example of other business that face restrictions

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    No they cannot offer sex services: Goldfishman was on the right track. If a massage shop offers FS it is technically operating as an illegal brothel and in breach of its LGA licence. Brothels are regulated by the Disorderly Houses Amendment Act 1995 and must obtain an LGA licence to operate as such. Massage shops are not regulated by that Act but by older planning regulations dating (I think) from 1988.They require a licence under those regulations to operate, and are limited by the terms of the licence to massage services.

If an LGA determines that a massage premises is being run as a brothel they can get an order to close it down (Difficult), they can get utilities cut off (also difficult) they can issue fines. Proving a case is especially difficult against an owner - because they only take a fee for the basic service, any other transactions are between client and ML direct (which the owner has no knowledge of !)

These comments only apply to NSW - Don't hesitate tell me if I am wrong.
    Thanks for the clarification