Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: INDRO HELP

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

INDRO HELP

Hi guys, need some advice. Going to be in and around Indro on Sat with some time to kill.

Aqua?, 4S? or LMH? for best punt

thanks in advance

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Acqua Crystal, for a bizarre full on PS, not too hard on the forst part, she will bust your ribs, extended parts get v $. LMH, Esther. 4S will have a greater choice but options are getting $.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My feeling would be Aqua is a better punt these days. It's a little quieter than LMH & 4S.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey its my first post and i want info....in caps lock.

All 3 do rosters. Maybe take a random and report back your findings.
    Maybe some of us are gun shy of new posters who take, but do not give anything back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sophi @ LMH.
    Not sure if these on Saturdays

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Depends what you are after. If you want more you should go to 4S. If you like hotter girls then LMH F ot J there Or Id you dont mind asian bodies S and E are fine from Thai. asian accent and body puts me off.. maybe l have had too much of it latley. ��

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post
    Hey its my first post and i want info....in caps lock.

All 3 do rosters. Maybe take a random and report back your findings.
    Maybe some of us are gun shy of new posters who take, but do not give anything back.
    Fair call Ken,

I have posted in "Shop Review" Northside visits.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PONTING View Post
    Hi guys, need some advice. Going to be in and around Indro on Sat with some time to kill.

Aqua?, 4S? or LMH? for best punt

thanks in advance
    How was your weekend Indro punt? what shop? how do you rate it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PONTING View Post
    Fair call Ken,

I have posted in "Shop Review" Northside visits.
    All good, get your post count up to 5 or 10....cant remember what the number is now, so you can give and receive private messages. Thats where we can be more frank thanks to stupid queensland laws.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post
    All good, get your post count up to 5 or 10....cant remember what the number is now, so you can give and receive private messages. Thats where we can be more frank thanks to stupid queensland laws.

thanks for the intel guys. As it happened the event I was attending at Indro was cancelled due to the rain. Still hope to use your advice soon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    LMH is my go to in Indro area, Aqua not far behind

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Fingers crossed you get back to the Indro area for a punt mate, unlucky on the rain, seems to be ruining everything atm.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was a bit disappointed with LMH - think I’ve seen sophi but that’s another story - overall it’s a well located and somewhat private shop but they don’t seem to give a shit if you run into another punter

Shower in separate room you dash to but it was ok

In room felt ok, girl was hot and spied another one (tattoo on back) worth a look - banter was good but then it was clinical with overpriced but seemingly standard prices - got through it and then BANG out you go

Overall I fail to see the hype of this place but each to their own

It’s the kind of place where you WILL get a decent girl but beyond that bets are off

However I also saw a plump Asian running around but hopefully she was boss or help and not massage as that would be a grenade and turn this place into an avoid if you are not assured decent girls (looks)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lol the plump asian you speak off I'm pretty sure is A from Taiwan and she's a worker for sure.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

LOOKING FOR NEPALESE GIRL

Hello punters ,

Its long shot but looking for 1 year now,

She used to work at Purebliss massage near Greenslopes at Logan St, since the shop closed their doors im looking for her

She is cute petite body her name is Grace might she changed her name after shop closed and working under new nationality and name as this is common ig,

Any help or heads up will be greatful and might reward you a free session with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hachi View Post
    Lol the plump asian you speak off I'm pretty sure is A from Taiwan and she's a worker for sure.
    Ummm advertised as Indonesian? Makes sense then and not for me but she might go a good service and hit the mark for some - at least I can give a wide berth

I wouldn’t race back here but do some basic homework if you want to go and depending on what you like

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Aĺl my experiences with LMH havent been great. I guess management allows the girls to run the show, when that happens customer service drops. I definitely wont be going there ever again. I recall, years ago, there would be an alternate number on the door of shops to call the management, nowdays, no ones seems to care.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll up this info as it is now out of date....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As long as punkers dont compain or avoid these places, things will never change. Some how massage shops in Brissy provide the worse serve, and charge the most.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Aĺl my experiences with LMH havent been great. I guess management allows the girls to run the show, when that happens customer service drops. I definitely wont be going there ever again. I recall, years ago, there would be an alternate number on the door of shops to call the management, nowdays, no ones seems to care.
    I second that opinion on LMH, overpriced and short changed on time.
    Ive stopped visiting.
    Aqua has recently been hit with the same problem so i have remedied the same way.
    On a slightly different note, does anyone remember that tall slim asian chick with the glasses (spoke excellent english) from about 4 yrs ago at Aqua.
    Sexy as all hell...What a find she was. (Bet everyone is saying "that could be anyone" lol)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast